The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure but he definitely has an apartment in Gibraltar as ester is usually in Katie’s videos when they’re both out there at the same time. Apparently the apartments/houses are next door as they often show videos off of Katie’s balcony and you can see ester waving from her balcony.
Seems like ester isn’t there at the moment but still with her fancy man who does live in Gibraltar

Attachments

I’m not sure but he definitely has an apartment in Gibraltar as ester is usually in Katie’s videos when they’re both out there at the same time. Apparently the apartments/houses are next door as they often show videos off of Katie’s balcony and you can see ester waving from her balcony.
Oh yeah Katie. The ‘good looking twin’

Reactions: 3
How can they afford a boat/yacht? It must have cost a canny penny!
I have no idea what her husband does but he is FILTHY rich. Their houses are insane. I don’t think Katie has her own money, I think it’s all the husband’s but could be wrong?

Does anyone know if dirty John has had the baby with his mistress yet?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Katie's husband is a director at Business Post courier company. He is very rich and I love the new boat Twinny II that Katie posted pictures of last week.

I won’t lie, I’m very jealous of Katie’s lifestyle! She also comes across as a genuinely nice person. As for the rest of the Cheshire housewives... they’re just chavs with money!

Reactions: 15
I won’t lie, I’m very jealous of Katie’s lifestyle! She also comes across as a genuinely nice person. As for the rest of the Cheshire housewives... they’re just chavs with money!
Katie quite often looks appalled by the behaviour of the other housewives. That's probably why she only agrees to appear once or twice per series.

Reactions: 13
Katie quite often looks appalled by the behaviour of the other housewives. That's probably why she only agrees to appear once or twice per series.
She’s also friendly with some of the jersey real housewives as a while ago posted good luck to one of them on her Instagram. I think she may have property there as well. Seems she isn’t interested in the fame and that’s why she isn’t a regular. I wonder who will replace dawn on RHOC? The only reason she’s quit is the upcoming court case.

Reactions: 7
Nicole has lost so much weight! She looks tiny on her recent picture - she wasn’t big to start with but it’s quite sad she felt the pressure to be stick thin like the others

She looks like she’s morphing into a Dawn Ward lookalike.
I thought Dawn’s court case was in February. She’s going to have to get herself back to the UK soon in order to quarantine for two weeks before it isn’t she

Reactions: 4
She looks like she’s morphing into a Dawn Ward lookalike.
I thought Dawn’s court case was in February. She’s going to have to get herself back to the UK soon in order to quarantine for two weeks before it isn’t she
March according to the daily mail.

The “I have an (insert minority) friend so I’m not a racist” plan😜
Seema’s more credible. But she’s actually got a job!

Nicole has lost so much weight! She looks tiny on her recent picture - she wasn’t big to start with but it’s quite sad she felt the pressure to be stick thin like the others
Pleased for her.... but I don’t think it’ll stop her being self centred over sensitive and annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm so glad I found this thread. I've always found it funny that a lot of them don't live in Cheshire, some are in Greater Manchester.
Nobody where I live in Cheshire is anything like them, they are derived around here.

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad I found this thread. I've always found it funny that a lot of them don't live in Cheshire, some are in Greater Manchester.
Nobody where I live in Cheshire is anything like them, they are derived around here.
Its embarrassing isn't it! The thing I love is the fact Stacey has this huge mansion next to a round about and on the other side of the roundabout is the roughest Estate in macc. Nothing wrong with council estates but she makes out shes this really classy posh woman when in actual fact she's practically living on the estate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its embarrassing isn't it! The thing I love is the fact Stacey has this huge mansion next to a round about and on the other side of the roundabout is the roughest Estate in macc. Nothing wrong with council estates but she makes out shes this really classy posh woman when in actual fact she's practically living on the estate
I can’t believe mrs bucket blocked me online because I commented that she wasn’t Picasso

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her house is no where near the roundabout - that isn’t her house. She lives at the other side of the village on arguably the best road in the village.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.