The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ester wrote a sarky message about people going to Dubai and showed the reply.. which was not very nice. Now I know who she was talking about 😋
But rich of ester. Not long ago Katie (Rachel’s twin) posted Instagram stories of ester in the next apartment to her in Gibraltar. Not as if ester hasn’t travelled during the pandemic

Reactions: 7
It makes me angry. At least dawn ward has been honest about being there. Surprised theyre living in an apartment there after all the space they have at home
That balcony on her stories looked a bit like mine in Ocean Apartments in Magaluf in 1996 on my Club 18-30 holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But rich of ester. Not long ago Katie (Rachel’s twin) posted Instagram stories of ester in the next apartment to her in Gibraltar. Not as if ester hasn’t travelled during the pandemic
Does her new sugar daddy live in Spain too? No way she’s not been going to see him

Reactions: 2
Does her new sugar daddy live in Spain too? No way she’s not been going to see him
I’m not sure but he definitely has an apartment in Gibraltar as ester is usually in Katie’s videos when they’re both out there at the same time. Apparently the apartments/houses are next door as they often show videos off of Katie’s balcony and you can see ester waving from her balcony.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure but he definitely has an apartment in Gibraltar as ester is usually in Katie’s videos when they’re both out there at the same time. Apparently the apartments/houses are next door as they often show videos off of Katie’s balcony and you can see ester waving from her balcony.
I don’t know why they make Gibraltar out to be so fabulous. It’s an absolute dump of a place 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jeez those nails 🤮.

These people are so vain that they are even filtering the palms of their hands now?! WTF is going on?

She’s also got quite an MCP malformation there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unlikely to be any sort of improvement when she’s out with Lystra in Dubai is there 😂😂
Had to comment about her Dubai break. Guess ill be blocked 😂. Just cant stand liars supposedly struggling with homeschooling. Those kids stand no chance if gabbys gcse results are anything to go on and she went to school. Guess they can just kick a ball around and make money that way

Had to comment about her Dubai break. Guess ill be blocked 😂. Just cant stand liars supposedly struggling with homeschooling. Those kids stand no chance if gabbys gcse results are anything to go on and she went to school. Guess they can just kick a ball around and make money that way
Im blocked 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
W

Im blocked 😂
Were her results bad? Well done for calling her out, they don’t like the truth!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.