The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its Wardy’s new favourite game - post something that will wind people up but don’t let anyone comment on it!..

On Companies House Dawn isn’t linked with much apart from her newly created businesses..
Skulpt has in the main ‘dissolved’ apart from Skulpt Training Academy which shows little if no turnover?..
John Cauldwell has some ‘interest’ in Warford Hall being listed as a ‘beneficiary’...🤔
Interesting!
Also no mention of her supposedly famous interiors company?

Reactions: 3
Interesting!
Also no mention of her supposedly famous interiors company?
It’s now listed under Ashley...
Not sure if it was before or after her ‘incident’ in October 2019 that she’s been removed from most companies apart from those selling her tat.

Reactions: 4
ester wrote a sarky message about people going to Dubai and showed the reply.. which was not very nice. Now I know who she was talking about 😋

So after binge watching (please don't judge, furloughed and lockdown🤣) I found myself influenced and fancied a couple of bits from Forever Unique. Went on the website and couldn't believe the prices 😳 90 quid for a grey hoodie with some gems stuck to it?!
Anyway whilst I was googling I stumbled on the trust pilot and Google reviews. It's got a 1 star rating, and the reviews are absolutely shocking! It's put me off Seema tbh, it seems she just buys cheap tit from China or small independent stores and sews forever uniques label in!

Has anybody bought from forever Unique before?!
I’ve had a couple of dresses and they were really nice and good sizes ( not skimpy sizes ) have to say I bought them in the sale though!

Reactions: 2
ester wrote a sarky message about people going to Dubai and showed the reply.. which was not very nice. Now I know who she was talking about 😋
Ooh share, is it still up?

I’ve had a couple of dresses and they were really nice and good sizes ( not skimpy sizes ) have to say I bought them in the sale though!
I got the denim jumpsuit last year and it’s really flattering, just need somewhere to wear it now though 🙄

Just took a nose, think she’s taken it down. Reckon it was aimed at DW? DW has now wished her a HB so all is forgiven probs🙄
No Dw was already in Dubai and she clearly said ppl who have traveled this week and have been quiet on social media., so the 2 in the story I would think.

Reactions: 2
I think DW looks absolutely TERRIBLE 😳😳 and she says her lips haven’t been done for two years , it’s just an Instagram filter 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve only just found this thread so this comment is so random and not sure if covered in last thread but I went to go and see Judge Rinder and Magali was on it suing her window cleaner for damaging her car I don’t think it ever aired though. I felt so sorry for the window cleaner it was an honest mistake and he just scratched a little of her car and offered to have it all sorted out but she was being quite unreasonable

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think DW looks absolutely TERRIBLE 😳😳 and she says her lips haven’t been done for two years , it’s just an Instagram filter 🤔
I thought the same, she has absolutely ruined her face! I’ve done a little side by to compare 🤣
29D2F809-6264-41FA-BE8F-806B41EA25D5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m sure in one of the recent seasons she says she’s had her lips done 🤔 might be longer though. I don’t think she’s happy with them though by her comment? I

I’ve only just found this thread so this comment is so random and not sure if covered in last thread but I went to go and see Judge Rinder and Magali was on it suing her window cleaner for damaging her car I don’t think it ever aired though. I felt so sorry for the window cleaner it was an honest mistake and he just scratched a little of her car and offered to have it all sorted out but she was being quite unreasonable
Apparently if the case goes in your favour, it’s the tv company who pay the compensation, my neighbour’s son went on to claim against his friend .

I can’t believe Tanya she has always been my favourite - surely she has no reason to be in Dubai for work?

I can’t believe Tanya she has always been my favourite - surely she has no reason to be in Dubai for work?
It makes me angry. At least dawn ward has been honest about being there. Surprised theyre living in an apartment there after all the space they have at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.