The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really that dumb šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø the whole of the UAE is on the red list , yes she would have to come home via another country , but it seems more and more of these potential ā€˜optionsā€™ are closing there borders everyday .
This wouldnā€™t seem so bad if in the past they hadnā€™t raved how much they do for Ashleyā€™s parents ... the min Covid hit , Maureen in a care home & Terry dumped back at his house .
I think hotel quarantine will be enforced in the next week or so , so even if she has to return for emergency reasons it wouldnā€™t be the case of being able to just ā€˜go out and deal with said emergency ā€˜ it would be self isolate at home or the hotel ( if sheā€™s not back soon ) .
I canā€™t see the hotel option being much fun with the children etc šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø .
Do we think sheā€™s aware of this or just ignoring reality šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I think hotel quarantine will be enforced in the next week or so , so even if she has to return for emergency reasons it wouldnā€™t be the case of being able to just ā€˜go out and deal with said emergency ā€˜ it would be self isolate at home or the hotel ( if sheā€™s not back soon ) .
I canā€™t see the hotel option being much fun with the children etc šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø .
Do we think sheā€™s aware of this or just ignoring reality šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I genuinely think she believes sheā€™ll be able to come back because she is Dawn Ward and can do what she wants. These are people who just believe their own hype. Shouldnā€™t she be staying in the UK with her impending court case? And with Ashā€™s parents in poor health. Sheā€™s not saying how long sheā€™s going to be there for, bit of vaguebooking on her part to keep everyone hanging on šŸ™„

• Heart
Enforced quarantine should DW want to come back to the UK . Would be a great time for her to strategise the work she needs to do to Ashā€™s face. She has proudly said in the past she dresses him and takes care of his cosmetic surgery needs in her clinic. Classily called Skulpt. Although Scalpel would have been a more fitting name. At the moment you can only recoil at the aftermath of the heavy handed frequent procedures he has undertaken. If Ash is your best work?! He needs to be made a ward- no pun intended-of court. Dawn and Ash are the couple in Cheshire. She is brash and loud with the arrogance that comes with living a great lifestyle for a long time. She is more than over the franchise. Dragging herself to socially distanced non- events in fields and gardens. You could see her ticking of the events before she even got there. But to be honest I really donā€™t blame her. The cast have been poor. Seema has turned into that judgy Asian auntie .. runs a clothing company but never wears any of their stuff...coz itā€™s dated and awful..thereā€™s Hanna who was talked into it by her ambitious husband.... Gobby Lauren coz she was about...Tanya who lives on her nerves... Desperate Rachel who canā€™t believe her unfortunate looking but loaded husband of decades cheated on her... Whining Nicole who apart from grossing everyone out by constantly talking about having sex with her over confident,too much to say for himself husband.....Then thereā€™s the ā€˜mysteriousā€™ NOT Lystra who looks crap and talks crap. Bizzarely this over augmented creature seems to have decided to have extreme surgery after getting and divorcing the millionaire husband.. There really needs to be a good cast shake up. Pot stirrers Nick and Royston need to be in the background. And I mean way way back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Enforced quarantine should DW want to come back to the UK . Would be a great time for her to strategise the work she needs to do to Ashā€™s face. She has proudly said in the past she dresses him and takes care of his cosmetic surgery needs in her clinic. Classily called Skulpt. Although Scalpel would have been a more fitting name. At the moment you can only recoil at the aftermath of the heavy handed frequent procedures he has undertaken. If Ash is your best work?! He needs to be made a ward- no pun intended-of court. Dawn and Ash are the couple in Cheshire. She is brash and loud with the arrogance that comes with living a great lifestyle for a long time. She is more than over the franchise. Dragging herself to socially distanced non- events in fields and gardens. You could see her ticking of the events before she even got there. But to be honest I really donā€™t blame her. The cast have been poor. Seema has turned into that judgy Asian auntie .. runs a clothing company but never wears any of their stuff...coz itā€™s dated and awful..thereā€™s Hanna who was talked into it by her ambitious husband.... Gobby Lauren coz she was about...Tanya who lives on her nerves... Desperate Rachel who canā€™t believe her unfortunate looking but loaded husband of decades cheated on her... Whining Nicole who apart from grossing everyone out by constantly talking about having sex with her over confident,too much to say for himself husband.....Then thereā€™s the ā€˜mysteriousā€™ NOT Lystra who looks crap and talks crap. Bizzarely this over augmented creature seems to have decided to have extreme surgery after getting and divorcing the millionaire husband.. There really needs to be a good cast shake up. Pot stirrers Nick and Royston need to be in the background. And I mean way way back
You should offer your services to ITV perfectly summed up šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
amazingšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
So Wardy puts up a post re Sir Tom wishing him a speedy recovery & saying heā€™s inspirational... clearly didnā€™t inspire her to follow the rules re covid as she flouted every single one of them !!!

Reactions: 12
So Wardy puts up a post re Sir Tom wishing him a speedy recovery & saying heā€™s inspirational... clearly didnā€™t inspire her to follow the rules re covid as she flouted every single one of them !!!
Patronising condescending keyboard jumping on the bandwagon. Basting herself in the sun wasnā€™t as fun as she thought it would be? Please

• Heart
Where are Dawn wards kids? She said itā€™s just that they donā€™t like to be on camera but sheā€™s lying, so many times sheā€™s panned round in the golf buggies and the seats are empty or only hers and Ashleyā€™s plates at meals, no other drinks on tables etc?

Reactions: 1
Where are Dawn wards kids? She said itā€™s just that they donā€™t like to be on camera but sheā€™s lying, so many times sheā€™s panned round in the golf buggies and the seats are empty or only hers and Ashleyā€™s plates at meals, no other drinks on tables etc?
Bet itā€™s all too much for them. Manufactured drama and being put on show. Bog off mother!

Reactions: 3
The thought of Lystra and Tanya on holiday together is fantastic....Lystra swanning about with tasseled paisties and 6ā€ heels ... while Tanya self consciously struggling to take off her cover up and cool down in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thgt lystra had been brought in to be the token black person
And they didnā€™t try or look very far. She has the money to mix in their circle but stands out for every imaginably wrong reason. Was caught out at the first dinner party by saying she wouldnā€™t mind if her daughter took to the pole! What world is she in? Then became really defensive when most of the group were horrified and added quickly her daughter had a private education. What?! Her father is a millionaire. I hope so. Had she spent more time studying body language and less flicking through brochures of cosmetic surgeons whose clientele come from the exotic dancer/ female rapper / adult film industry. She may have seen the whole conversation go left. What she is now left with is a body that is scarred and squeezed into high end clothes that make her look terrible. Aided and abetted by Cheshireā€™s answer to Baby Jane and Blanche Hudson Nick and Royston. She is an attention seeking show off. So is in good company LaurenšŸ™„. But has zero substance. We have had badly dressed Housewives before. Ester. Christine. And thatā€™s ok. If there is something more about them. Alas there isnā€™t. Even Dawn tried to tactfully have a word. That went down like a cold cup of sick.

So on she pushes like an out of work lap dancer. Saying ā€˜Iā€™m the Queenā€™ and behaving and looking like a pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are a standing joke in Cheshire especially ward.
The ā€œ fans ā€œ who fawn all over them on SM are just the usual internet idiots who havenā€™t got a clue what they are really like.
Monkey kingdom TV who scout for the show are constantly looking for new ā€œ housewives ā€œ
They emailed me once to meet them - erm NO THANKS !
I have heard of loads of people they have approached to ask if they want to come in to see them but only the losers bite usually. There is plenty of money in Cheshire and anyone with half a brain wouldnā€™t touch it with a barge pole
With the exception of Lystra and Hanna I have met them all at one thing or another over the years. They are all with the exception of Seema VILE.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve been watching Lystra on Instagram this week and the pouting and posing is too embarrassing for words šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Well it looks like all bars and restaurants in Dubai are now closed for the whole of February , donā€™t think Wardy will be too pleased šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it looks like all bars and restaurants in Dubai are now closed for the whole of February , donā€™t think Wardy will be too pleased šŸ¤”
Restaurants and cafes allowed open until 1am though. No doubt can drink in those

Reactions: 4
Is it only bars in hotels that are licensed? Iā€™ve been once but years ago, remember it was very strict!

They are a standing joke in Cheshire especially ward.
The ā€œ fans ā€œ who fawn all over them on SM are just the usual internet idiots who havenā€™t got a clue what they are really like.
Monkey kingdom TV who scout for the show are constantly looking for new ā€œ housewives ā€œ
They emailed me once to meet them - erm NO THANKS !
I have heard of loads of people they have approached to ask if they want to come in to see them but only the losers bite usually. There is plenty of money in Cheshire and anyone with half a brain wouldnā€™t touch it with a barge pole
With the exception of Lystra and Hanna I have met them all at one thing or another over the years. They are all with the exception of Seema VILE.
Thatā€™s interesting to know. Not sure why I thought Tanya would be ok....But the rest of them. Nah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.