The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching the show from series 10 but I've been watching it from the beginning over the last few weeks. I'm currently at mid season 6 and these are my opinions on everyone.

Magali - I loved her! She was fiery and i think Dawn honestly met her match with Magali.

Ampika - Hated her at first but grew to love her. She was absolutely mad and yes a little attention seeking but I think underneath it all I think she had a kind heart. She also never fell for any of Dawn's bullshit and could see through it from the start.

Leanne - Couldn't stand her in the first seasons as she really was Dawn's lapdog but she became a lot more tolerable when she fell out with Dawn and stopped being manipulated by her. I do think she always seemed like a lot of fun.

Tanya - I love Tanya! I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but I just really like her. She's funny and real! There's nothing fake about her (apart from her face lol). I would LOVE to go on a night out with her - I bet she's a real laugh. She did go through the typical thing of being sucked into Dawn's bullshit but came out the other end eventually.

Dawn - She is the common denominator in almost every argument. She can be funny and I think she has a lovely family but I just find her manipulative and honestly vile.

Lauren - She's my fave! She's funny and honest and doesn't put up with anyone's bullshit. She can be two faced but at least she owns it. She also never really takes sides and doesn't suck up to anyone.

Misse - Leanne 2.0. She literally says it herself at one point - she replaced Leanne as Dawn's lapdog. She was so stuck up and up her own arse. I hated the way she treated Ampika.

Stacey - I find her so irritating. Tanya was right - she's so obviously trying to be something she's not. She's from Salford for fucks sake - why does she talk like that?

Seema - She's just a bit meh to me. Always sitting on the fence and trying to please everyone. Great in real life maybe but not in reality tv. But then again I do think it's necessary to have a character like her in the group.

Nermina - Literally never come across someone so boring in my whole life. She's only been on the show for a few episodes but my lord she's dull. I also don't think she's very attractive at all?

Reactions: 17
I started watching the show from series 10 but I've been watching it from the beginning over the last few weeks. I'm currently at mid season 6 and these are my opinions on everyone.

Magali - I loved her! She was fiery and i think Dawn honestly met her match with Magali.

Ampika - Hated her at first but grew to love her. She was absolutely mad and yes a little attention seeking but I think underneath it all I think she had a kind heart. She also never fell for any of Dawn's bullshit and could see through it from the start.

Leanne - Couldn't stand her in the first seasons as she really was Dawn's lapdog but she became a lot more tolerable when she fell out with Dawn and stopped being manipulated by her. I do think she always seemed like a lot of fun.

Tanya - I love Tanya! I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but I just really like her. She's funny and real! There's nothing fake about her (apart from her face lol). I would LOVE to go on a night out with her - I bet she's a real laugh. She did go through the typical thing of being sucked into Dawn's bullshit but came out the other end eventually.

Dawn - She is the common denominator in almost every argument. She can be funny and I think she has a lovely family but I just find her manipulative and honestly vile.

Lauren - She's my fave! She's funny and honest and doesn't put up with anyone's bullshit. She can be two faced but at least she owns it. She also never really takes sides and doesn't suck up to anyone.

Misse - Leanne 2.0. She literally says it herself at one point - she replaced Leanne as Dawn's lapdog. She was so stuck up and up her own arse. I hated the way she treated Ampika.

Stacey - I find her so irritating. Tanya was right - she's so obviously trying to be something she's not. She's from Salford for fucks sake - why does she talk like that?

Seema - She's just a bit meh to me. Always sitting on the fence and trying to please everyone. Great in real life maybe but not in reality tv. But then again I do think it's necessary to have a character like her in the group.

Nermina - Literally never come across someone so boring in my whole life. She's only been on the show for a few episodes but my lord she's dull. I also don't think she's very attractive at all?
Totally agree! I love Tanya and Lauren

Reactions: 4

Brilliant! I think this a great synopsis of all the ‘wives. Also I didn’t think Nermina was a good singer. When she sang at (I think) Tanya’s kids christening, mega cringe 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never commented before but I have a friend that is in Dubai (I judged too don’t worry) and has been next near to dawn etc on a few nights and she said Dawn is so drunk all the time and embarrassment- she said she’s heard people say stuff about her drinking on the show but didn’t think anything of it but she said she’s definitely got a problem. 😂😂 when the show is next on I can imagine a Nicole is going to think she’s Queen bee now Dawn has left and they are besties 😂
I think Ashley bats for the other team.
i think Joe does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm also on series 6 as I somehow missed it the first time, and I completely agree with you and Lauren and Tanya are my faves, but I do also like Seema!

I've just watched Tanya's christening episode and oh my god 🤣🤣 this is what series 12 should have been like!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget she’s also a cosmetic procedures expert with her clinic! Jack of all trades, master of none is Dawn - also known as desperate for a few quid any way she can earn it! 🤣
Apparently not very nice to staff at her We Are Skulpt clinic

• Wow
Brilliant! I think this a great synopsis of all the ‘wives. Also I didn’t think Nermina was a good singer. When she sang at (I think) Tanya’s kids christening, mega cringe 😬.
Yes! I was going to add this about Nermina - who told her she could sing??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked her later on “Do you think you and Tanya will be friends again” She answered No!
I saw - nasty!! You’d just not say anything would you, just don’t answer the question. Considering she and Tanya were two of the original HW that joined, it’s a bit sad. Same for Leanne. Though if someone didn’t pay me back half a mill I think I’d be the same!

And she’s staying in Dubai for the next few months! Alright for some!

Reactions: 8
What about Esther though? There was the whole 'Dawn wants me to have Ashley's baby' but I thought they got over that?

Reactions: 3
What about Esther though? There was the whole 'Dawn wants me to have Ashley's baby' but I thought they got over that?
Did Esther actually live with Dawn or was it just a storyline for the show, it was all very strange?

I didn’t like Esther, she was a gold digger who would steal a friends man in a flash given the chance. The one where they were all fighting on holiday and she was just tucking into her food was tv gold though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Esther actually live with Dawn or was it just a storyline for the show, it was all very strange?

I didn’t like Esther, she was a gold digger who would steal a friends man in a flash given then chance. The one where they were all fighting on holiday and she was just tucking into her food was tv gold though
Not an Esther fan either, I found her mega annoying but I agree, that was one of the best moments!

Reactions: 8

I didn’t like Esther, she was a gold digger who would steal a friends man in a flash given the chance. The one where they were all fighting on holiday and she was just tucking into her food was tv gold though
Do you remember when it came out she had contacted Rachel’s cheating husband ‘as a friend’ to offer support?
She was shameless.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She is an old fashioned gold digger. At least we are spared her weird conversations with her weird mum!
Yes I always thought the ditzy act was fake, how did she live that lifestyle when her only claim to fame seemd to be appearing on the cover of the Czech Republic edition of Playboy?? but she did make me chuckle

Reactions: 10
She is an old fashioned gold digger. At least we are spared her weird conversations with her weird mum!
Do you remember her mum was called something like Stenka but on her instagram she goes by something like violet darcey (just checked).Just think its strange and also why is she bringing up esthers daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.