The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember her mum was called something like Stenka but on her instagram she goes by something like violet rose. Just think its strange
Didn’t she turn up on the show with the husband and kid but it turned out the kid was with a boyfriend who didn’t know she had a husband until she was on the show or something bizarre?

The more I think about her the more I can’t stand her

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she turn up on the show with the husband and kid but it turned out the kid was with a boyfriend who didn’t know she had a husband until she was on the show or something bizarre?

The more I think about her the more I can’t stand her
She turned up on the show with a child and a partner, Rob - who she implied she was married to. Then turns out she's actually married to some other guy who's over 60 and she had had an affair with Rob and got pregnant with their child. The husband took her back after that but she continued to see Rob behind his back and EVEN GOT ENGAGED TO HIM WHILE BEING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE until it all came out in the papers and she eventually split with Rob. She admitted she loved Rob but wouldn't marry him because he was too poor.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She turned up on the show with a child and a partner, Rob - who she implied she was married to. Then turns out she's actually married to some other guy who's over 60 and she had had an affair with Rob and got pregnant with their child. The husband took her back after that but she continued to see Rob behind his back and EVEN GOT ENGAGED TO HIM WHILE BEING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE until it all came out in the papers and she eventually split with Rob. She admitted she loved Rob but wouldn't marry him because he was too poor.
Well that just sums up what a piece of work she is.

Thanks for the explanation I was confused

Reactions: 9
Totally agree , although none of them seemed to grasp the concept of ‘stay at home ‘ during first lockdown so I can’t see this time will be any different

Reactions: 8
Totally agree , although none of them seemed to grasp the concept of ‘stay at home ‘ during first lockdown so I can’t see this time will be any different
it’s annoying that the punishments never affect them, a small fine, having to stay in the mansions for two weeks etc !

Reactions: 5
it’s annoying that the punishments never affect them, a small fine, having to stay in the mansions for two weeks etc !
Well, they are skint and it’s not actually their mansion so hopefully it will hurt a bit. Will she even be able to go back to Dubai with a drugs conviction?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I miss Cheshire 😂😂

it was so tit but I miss it 😂

does anyone know why Ester never had her kid? Was the daughter with Rob full time? Very odd set up.

Ashley has ruined himself.
to PAY to go from that.

View attachment 384026
View attachment 384023
View attachment 384025

to that......
Call me old fashioned but a man with lash extensions does not appeal :oops:

Does Ashley have eyelash extensions?🤣
ha I literally just had the same thought

Reactions: 3
How will Dawn get round Dubai being added to the travel corridor I wonder 🤔
Travel to another destination first that is on the travel corridor. Sure someone did that in the last lockdown, may have been Saffron Barkers mum, added in a stop off destination or something ... may be wrong on who it was though

Reactions: 2
Oh god I'm just watching series 7 when seems renews her vows with sandy pops...nirminas singing was absolutely shite 😳😳
I honestly don't blame dawn for grabbing the mic and taking over for the second song, her manc dulcet tones are better than nirmina without autotune 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rob was a Secret Millionaire on the channel 4 series. I can't imagine what attracted her to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How will Dawn get round Dubai being added to the travel corridor I wonder 🤔
She said in her Insta Q&A the other day that they were staying out there for a while for ‘work’ - whatever that means! Maybe she’s hoping to stay out there long enough for travel rules to be relaxed and also for the newspapers to forget about her little misdemeanours!

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed Dawn Ward, total Pratt who the hell does she think she is vile woman . Those track/lounge suits “own your 💩” “everyone wants to be me”....... shut the f*ck up idiot
Ugh she's vile.. the racist gurning trout. I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.