The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the last one. I need some more drama. I want to find the one where Seema and Stacey realise that the answerphone was still on when they were talking. Happier times.
I've been rewatching all the seasons. I'm currently at season 5 and it is SO good - would highly recommend watching it over lockdown.

Reactions: 2
I only follow Dawn for Ashley 😍😍😂

You can see how tired he is of her tit, it’s mind boggling how they are compatible!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve got a friend who lives in Dubai and works at the hotel Dawn is staying in - she said she’s a right piss head! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve just noticed it on today’s stories - wow what has she done? She didn’t need anything done to her face!
Wasn’t someone on here asking where the kids were? Sudden explanation and a video of the kids. Hi Dawn, hopefully you won’t catch Covid like the last time you went here there and everywhere during a pandemic and milked it on the RHOC. Was obviously so bad you couldn’t wait to do it all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just rewatching from the very beginning - actually quite sad seeing what good friends Dawn and Leanne were back then !

Hahah also Dawn was 45 when RHOC started in 2015, she’s now 47 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm rewatching series 6. They've just had a row at a dinner party because dawn mentioned her girls wanting boob jobs, and Tanya's flipped, next minute dawn's screaming at her calling her a head and horse teeth 🤣🤣🙈🙈
I am living for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just noticed it on today’s stories - wow what has she done? She didn’t need anything done to her face!
Correction : didn’t need anything more done to her face😂

I'm rewatching series 6. They've just had a row at a dinner party because dawn mentioned her girls wanting boob jobs, and Tanya's flipped, next minute dawn's screaming at her calling her a head and horse teeth 🤣🤣🙈🙈
I am living for it!
The Halcyon days!

Reactions: 3
Just realised I've said rewatching, but it's dawned on me I've not actually seen this series! God knows where I was when this was on 🤣
Forgot that Stacey annoys me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m praying they replace Dawn with Olivia Attwood, she’s a wag and moving to Cheshire. She’s tv gold

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
YES! That would be hilarious!!!!! but why would she do that if she has her own show unless they don't do another series of OMHM. I love Dawn's post today ' this is not an ad' weird because Joe had a swipe up to the brunch wesbite??

Reactions: 3
YES! That would be hilarious!!!!! but why would she do that if she has her own show unless they don't do another series of OMHM. I love Dawn's post today ' this is not an ad' weird because Joe had a swipe up to the brunch wesbite??
Dawn has tagged the hotel in every single post she’s done at that hotel which is a lot, the same as she does when she stays in Canary Wharf in London, it’s absolutely gifted I’d say.

fair point about Olivia but I can hope 😂

Reactions: 8
Dawn finally posted a pic of her and the kids (who are morphing into the elder ones) with a gushing statement about spending time with family blah blah.....she has been absolutely slated in the comments so much so she's removed them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never commented before but I have a friend that is in Dubai (I judged too don’t worry) and has been next near to dawn etc on a few nights and she said Dawn is so drunk all the time and embarrassment- she said she’s heard people say stuff about her drinking on the show but didn’t think anything of it but she said she’s definitely got a problem. 😂😂 when the show is next on I can imagine a Nicole is going to think she’s Queen bee now Dawn has left and they are besties 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Unfollowed Dawn Ward, total Pratt who the hell does she think she is vile woman . Those track/lounge suits “own your 💩” “everyone wants to be me”....... shut the f*ck up idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.