The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn was always so confident about why she was arguing with people – even if it was for the most ridiculous reason, she’d stick to her guns.

But then as quick as a fart, she’d change her mind and expect everyone to go along with her and understand her new reasons for being annoyed!

There was NO winning an argument with her – it really all depended if she liked you that day or not! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Dawn was always so confident about why she was arguing with people – even if it was for the most ridiculous reason, she’d stick to her guns.

But then as quick as a fart, she’d change her mind and expect everyone to go along with her and understand her new reasons for being annoyed!

There was NO winning an argument with her – it really all depended if she liked you that day or not! :ROFLMAO:
it was all down to her 'ormones I think you'll find :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else wondering where the hell the kids are this holiday? They were shown at the start but now no sign. I know one of them is 13 but I wouldn't be leaving them in the hotel room on their own. Liking how she's all of a sudden up Nicole's arse.....looking for the next loan perhaps? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else wondering where the hell the kids are this holiday? They were shown at the start but now no sign. I know one of them is 13 but I wouldn't be leaving them in the hotel room on their own. Liking how she's all of a sudden up Nicole's arse.....looking for the next loan perhaps? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Darby and Mike are still there and theyre with them. Maybe their in a plastic clinic getting a bit of work done ready to start their influencers careers early

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Mike and Darby were in the Caribbean Think the younger girls either have a nanny or that they are put into children’s clubs

Reactions: 4
I thought Mike and Darby were in the Caribbean Think the younger girls either have a nanny or that they are put into children’s clubs
Yeah they are out there with that creepy Matt Haycox guy who seems to hang around with the young influencers like a weird Dean Gaffney

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210106-234659.png

Screenshot_20210106-234657.png

Why is she the only one not respecting the fact they've obviously been told to wear a mask. So self entitled. You can see Ashley's thinking put the phone down FFS. So braggy

Reactions: 9
Dawns latest IG post is getting slated...

anyone think that Nicole looks tooo much like Dawn in the picture?..🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Look at Nicole’s little arms struggling to reach her waist. She won’t be able to swat off Dawn when she goes for her handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the last one. I need some more drama. I want to find the one where Seema and Stacey realise that the answerphone was still on when they were talking. Happier times.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.