The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ideas on what new housewife they'll get? I'm just rewatching from the beginning and would be great if Magali came back. Ampika would be good too.

I feel like Lystra hasn't got any depth and can't see what she'll bring going forward although she has joined at a weird point.

Nicole needs to go. She was getting a bit better in series 11 but been terrible in last series.

Think Seema needs to go. No idea why she's in it as she looks really flat especially compared to when she first came in.

Reactions: 5
Dawn promoting some pyramid scheme on Instagram now 😂 but she’s a successful business women who’s loaded. Sure Hun

Any ideas on what new housewife they'll get? I'm just rewatching from the beginning and would be great if Magali came back. Ampika would be good too.

I feel like Lystra hasn't got any depth and can't see what she'll bring going forward although she has joined at a weird point.

Nicole needs to go. She was getting a bit better in series 11 but been terrible in last series.

Think Seema needs to go. No idea why she's in it as she looks really flat especially compared to when she first came in.
Would like Ampika back. Seema is clearly only in it as promotion for her brand, there’s always a show or event around it each series. As I said above would LOVE Olivia Attwood too

Get rid of Hanna, I’m already sick of hearing about the baby, imagine when it’s actually here.
I’m not a fan of Lystra but I think she could be good tv

Reactions: 9
Well, they are skint and it’s not actually their mansion so hopefully it will hurt a bit. Will she even be able to go back to Dubai with a drugs conviction?
Walford Hall has been for sale for years. It hasn't sold as they won't drop the ridiculous asking price.

I'm sure they have had planning permission to convert it into a spa hotel.

Reactions: 7
Are we not getting a reunion this season or is the idea it’ll pick up again (pre lockdown 3 obviously)

Reactions: 2
gutted there's no reunion too!! I'm sure Tanya and Dawn's fighting would've been great to watch.

Reactions: 6
I will always remember ward fighting on the dance floor at the summer Boodles tennis a few years ago in Cheshire with a woman ( sorry I can’t remember her name ) she accused of coming onto our “ Ash “
Utter slapper

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I will always remember ward fighting on the dance floor at the summer Boodles tennis a few years ago in Cheshire with a woman ( sorry I can’t remember her name ) she accused of coming onto our “ Ash “
Utter slapper
in all fairness i would come on to our ash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently Ester had moved away from Cheshire but to be in the show she moved in with Dawn.
Esta used to work in the bar of a chain hotel in Chester which she obviously used to pick up rich boyfriends. I saw her in Argos Llandudno last year picking up children’s toys, she’s extremely tall , dressed in a velour leisure suit , I’ve never seen anyone wear so much make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Esta used to work in the bar of a chain hotel in Chester which she obviously used to pick up rich boyfriends. I saw her in Argos Llandudno last year picking up children’s toys, she’s extremely tall , dressed in a velour leisure suit , I’ve never seen anyone wear so much make up!
I am sure she mentioned her daughter lives with her mum in Wales. Whilst she is living it up in Spain with her new boyfriend.

Reactions: 9

The whole show needs a shake up if it's going to survive. The earlier seasons were so much better.

Reactions: 15
Can’t gold dig with a child holding you back
Her mother seems just as bad
If you look at her mums insta violet darcey there are posts of esters daughter and tbh i wouldnt be letting my small child do the moves she is performing and certainly wouldnt post them on an open instagram account. She looks like a mini ester in what she is doing. Such a shame innocent lost too soon

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If you look at her mums insta violet darcey there are posts of esters daughter and tbh i wouldnt be letting my small child do the moves she is performing and certainly wouldnt post them on an open instagram account. She looks like a mini ester in what she is doing. Such a shame innocent lost too soon
The daughter will be told to go and find a footballer to marry. That's all she ever used to go on about to the girls that were married to footballers in the show.

Reactions: 10
Do you remember her mum was called something like Stenka but on her instagram she goes by something like violet darcey (just checked).Just think its strange and also why is she bringing up esthers daughter.
Very strange. Her face is devoid of any expressions I find her very odd. Her insta is photos of the grand daughter alongside photos of her in playboy bunny outfits. It’s a very weird feed. Doting Grandmother v hooker style poses. And where is Ester. Poor kid. X

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just looked on Esters IG. On her grid she has her daughter dancing around with a kids electric guitar.
Check out all the toys in the background. Its like a branch of Toys R Us.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure they only have Seema in it to provide free clothes! Most of the dresses are Forever Unique, whereas in the first seasons it was all designer stuff.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.