The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ONE MORE bleeping EPISODE I CAN DO IT!!!

AND ALL I CAN DO IS SAY SEASON 12 MAKES SEASON 1/2 SEEM ENTERTAINING!!!
My #RHOC season 1- 4 summary.
I’m way behind you all but humor me. 😕

I’m gonna need to talk to her aren’t I”
“You should talk to her hun”

Fight resolved.....next episode,

“I don’t know what her problem is, do I talk to her?”
“I’ve noticed she’s been really off with you, should you talk to her”
“I think we’re gonna need to meet up so we can try and put this behind us”

Fight resolved....next episode,

“Do you think you might need to have a chat with her”
“Is she being a bit off? Should I talk to her”

Next season....same bleeping script.

“What is with her, have you talked to her”
“I wanna get to the bottom of this so I’m arranging to meet up with her”

THEY ARE FIGHTING ABOUT NOTHING, bleeping NOTHING!!!
I’m on season 4.

amplifier and her ex husband, how long are we gonna drag this on for 😐 I’m bored, I’m bored!!!!
I give no fucks if she’s getting back with her ex, it’s a weird ass relationship that deserves 4/6 episodes NOT SEASONS!!

leanne is ready to belt dawn at any moment and to be honest if she did it might make this more entertaining to watch.

At least dawn has dropped the “I want a baby/I’m trying to get pregnant” lie, that was draining.
Her face seems to changing as we move through the seasons, testing out the Botox I assume

Missie, yawn, will she cheat on the husband soon? I’m bored of the fake tears, she’s desperate to get away from him.

tanya, can’t stand her 😂

Bored so WHY AM I STILL WATCHING 😂😂
Why. Why did I slag off this excellent series 😂 why the duck did I keep going...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ONE MORE bleeping EPISODE I CAN DO IT!!!

AND ALL I CAN DO IS SAY SEASON 12 MAKES SEASON 1/2 SEEM ENTERTAINING!!!

Why. Why did I slag off this excellent series 😂 why the duck did I keep going...
I didn’t even bother watching the Baby Kinsella baby shower, TL put me off.
I didn’t get FOMO😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to hate ampika and do think she was annoying on the show but I wish she’d come back now. Make it interesting

Reactions: 9
Also watching RHOC from the start, NO ONE invites Dawn to their wedding. 😂

Also Magali needs to come back. She was independently minded and quite genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I now cannot unsee Nicole's short arms! My god that cake fight was mortifying behaviour from grown women.
Does Hannagh ever shut the duck up talking about herself! That laugh?! She literally does my head in.
Seema is so two faced she must have splinters in her arse sitting on the fence.

Hannah's laugh is beyond annoying and so fake.
The joke is on her!!!

Reactions: 8
I've always wandered, is Cheshire anything like how it is portrayed on the show? I've visited but never lived there. Does anyone on here live/has lived there? I think I remember a while back a few people saying they lived in Cheshire when sharing some rumours they'd heard. Can anyone shed some light on what it's really like? Is it as bitchy/gossipy as they make it out to be etc.?

Reactions: 1
I now cannot unsee Nicole's short arms! My god that cake fight was mortifying behaviour from grown women.
Does Hannagh ever shut the duck up talking about herself! That laugh?! She literally does my head in.
Seema is so two faced she must have splinters in her arse sitting on the fence.
Hanna is unbearable in every way, her voice, her laugh, her continued pretence, she’s so false. She is just completely awful, worst of all of the housewives. I also think her husband is probably gay too, there’s something very off about the two of them.

Reactions: 13
I've always wandered, is Cheshire anything like how it is portrayed on the show? I've visited but never lived there. Does anyone on here live/has lived there? I think I remember a while back a few people saying they lived in Cheshire when sharing some rumours they'd heard. Can anyone shed some light on what it's really like? Is it as bitchy/gossipy as they make it out to be etc.?
My husband comes from Bramhall in Cheshire and I think it’s just a certain set ( new money/rough as a badger’s ....) that are in these cliques !

Reactions: 3
Parts of it are posh and rural and parts of it are just the entrails of Manchester 😂 There are some beautiful bits, though. It is one of the most expensive places to live outside of London. Hence why these clowns live there!

They do edit it to suit the program though, the big designer shops are in Manchester City centre, not Chester. They have filmed them walking through Chester before now with Selfridges bags as if they are out shopping - both Selfridges stores are in Manchester and the Trafford Centre. Plus Chester is an hour away from Manchester but they’ll be in Manc in one scene and nip to a bar - which is in Chester. A lot more was filmed in Cheshire this time, because of the lockdown/Tier 3 - in Alderley Edge which is reknowned for swanky bars and Wilmslow which is south of Manchester. Cheshire was of course in Tier 2, whilst Manchester was Tier 3.

Reactions: 3
Hannah is unbearable.
her parents set her up in her practice for her 30th birthday - that’s the only reason why.

Reactions: 9
I never minded Hannah that much until she listened to Nicole expalin how her fertility issues caused her to feel upset at Hannah announcing her pregnancy at their wedding renewal and all that Hannah could do was tell her that she understood infertility as she tried for 6 months. What an absolute sanctimonious bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 21
haha - literally the only takeaway from the finale was loving Lystra's green pegnoir thing.. she looks so much better when she's not got her boobs n bum hanging out 😂
Was absolutely gutted they didn't do a reunion. Does anyone know if they're going to? Also does anyone think dawn only left because of the legal allegations or was she fired🤔

I know Rachel posted after dawns announcement saying she will miss filming with her

Anyone watched the new rho jersey yet?
Yeah I lasted 15 minutes it's soooo 💤 none of the women have any acting qualities and the scenes seem awkward and make me uncomfortable to watch. Everyone in jersey knows Margaret Thompson and she's a b*** that's why she's not even a housewife n lives alone with her 2 dogs. She bragged about being at a new year's party with Donald trump her claim to fame. Says it all really

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think that the show needs a real shake up. It has really gone downhill in recent seasons. I was watching earlier seasons and it honestly used to be a good show (as far as reality tv goes). Dawn has always had drama with someone but in previous seasons - there was other drama going on between other housewives. I think season 4 is one of my faves - there was drama between Dawn and Ampika, Ampika and Tanya, Ampika and Misse, Dawn and Leanne, Lauren and Seema, Tanya and Stacey. Now it's just Dawn vs. everyone.

I honestly think Dawn needed to leave the show if it was going to survive. It got so repetitive - new housewife joins, butts heads with Dawn, realises Dawn is actually a 'lovely person' and they become besties, new housewife and Dawn have a massive fallout, Dawn bullies housewife for remainder of season. They need to really shake up the show though. It needs people like Ampika, Leanne and Stacey (I couldn't stand her either but she made the show more interesting)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.