The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the trailer even tho i havent watched SLC yet, im tempted to pause on Atlanta(not doing it for me so far) and just catch up on SLC and Potomac so i can watch as it airs 🙈 its tough! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched the trailer even tho i havent watched SLC yet, im tempted to pause on Atlanta(not doing it for me so far) and just catch up on SLC and Potomac so i can watch as it airs 🙈 its tough! 😂
A few weeks ago I easily binged SLC in about a week and a half 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BH, that was an uncomfortable watch, bloody vile Kyle got her tit stirring spoon out again, Diana is a disgusting creature, really felt for Sutton, this season has just been a bully fest against her, I don't sign up to watch this tit!!!

Reactions: 24
BH, that was an uncomfortable watch, bloody vile Kyle got her tit stirring spoon out again, Diana is a disgusting creature, really felt for Sutton, this season has just been a bully fest against her, I don't sign up to watch this tit!!!
Completely forgot about the new ep! That's my morning sorted ☕

Reactions: 6
I caught up BH and you can actually see the loathing Rinna and Erika have for her, I think Rinna is jealous of Sutton big time. The bullying is horrendous and very uncomfortable to watch, Erika is a vile individual.

Edited to ad, I’m an episode behind.

Reactions: 17
Not even going to watch this weeks episode, it’s been a real uncomfortable watch this season so far, producers need to step up cause it’s not even entertainment anymore, it’s bullying. LR and EG latest instas calling Sutton Slutton, it’s embarrassing at this stage.

Reactions: 13
Not even going to watch this weeks episode, it’s been a real uncomfortable watch this season so far, producers need to step up cause it’s not even entertainment anymore, it’s bullying. LR and EG latest instas calling Sutton Slutton, it’s embarrassing at this stage.
I saw that calling her slutton, wtaf is wrong with them??? They should both be fired.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm with you, I had a quick look on Twitter and decided to pass this week's episode.

Reactions: 3
I know Sutton’s bit of a marmite character (even though I love her) but how could you not feel sorry for her in that moment. Erika’s laughing was really really nasty too.

Reactions: 25
I just hate that Diana really graciously accepted Sutton’s apology… then went in?
You said you weren’t going to the party… then came. People are gonna ask how come! Nobody knew the miscarriage was so recent, which is absolutely your prerogative to keep to yourself, but then to blast Sutton about not putting her business on the street is… weird and hypocritical?
I find Sutton awkward and tbh not super interesting but pile ons are so uncomfortable. Especially as the c word has so much more of a punch in the states. Kyle is a stirring witch. Calling an unfollow funny is ‘dishonest’ and brings out such a violent reaction but her being called a bleep doesn’t? Get fucked.

Reactions: 14
Kyle was livid about someone being unfollowed on Instagram but laughed about a child being sworn and yelled at??? Even her friends called her out on her pot stirring last night! I just can't with this show anymore... it's so draining with all the bullying. Erika and Diana cackling... NO ONE, not even Crystal or Garcelle saying ANYTHING about Erika and then Diana calling Sutton a c*nt. It was so difficult to watch. I felt so terrible for Sutton. The reason for all of this is because she tried to back up her friend. When Sutton said on WWHL that she didn't get a thank you from Rinna for inviting her to sit at her table at the Elton John gala, fans uncovered that Rinna has never paid for a seat, nor donated to the charity. Sutton is a liability because she's showing the fans who Rinna and Erika really are. Kathy saying who cares about IG you guys aren't that important was the smartest thing said during that episode. These grown women who care so much about how many followers they have... pathetic narcissists! And the preview of next week... Erika :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: And Diana is just vile. She clearly is going to the Rinna school of housewives. She accepted Suttons apology weeks ago, said to Garcelle just before the trip that she would give Sutton a chance then then BAM she goes crazy on her. I feel bad for her that she had a miscarriage but she's using it as a weapon like Rinna is grief. Yes Sutton made a snide comment about Diana coming to the party... but I had the same thought when Diana walked into that party. She went there to cause trouble... she brought her book as a gift and made a big show of it... if she was on the floor dying bleeding, she wouldn't be going to a party. UGH I have sooo many feelings and thoughts about BH and none of them are good... so sad what's happened to the show.

The Slutton thing is actually what some Sutton fans call themselves... not sure why Rinna used it. Rinna said just one day ago that she was not going to post anything about BH because her family is getting death threats and less than 24 hours later all her stories are about BH and she's trying to drag Sutton in comments... yet she didn't @sutton so Sutton would see them :unsure: Rinna has at this point completely lost her marbles

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.