The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Sutton’s bit of a marmite character (even though I love her) but how could you not feel sorry for her in that moment. Erika’s laughing was really really nasty too.
I like her too, and I would have definitely stood up for her against those mean witches, I was bullied, and to see this, makes me :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like her too, and I would have definitely stood up for her against those mean witches, I was bullied, and to see this, makes me :mad:
Yeah honestly watching it can be so triggering to watch.

I can imagine a lot of us have been in that position of being ganged up on and experiencing mean girls. It's a horrible experience and so uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw a post that said "Give me Adrienne washing a chicken any day over this" and I couldn't agree more. BH used to have fun and laughs mixed in with the drama. Now it makes me feel upset and anxious :(

Reactions: 19
I'm all for a bit of bitchiness and shade, but not pure and utter bullying and nastiness.
It's not enjoyable to watch.

I saw a post that said "Give me Adrienne washing a chicken any day over this" and I couldn't agree more. BH used to have fun and laughs mixed in with the drama. Now it makes me feel upset and anxious :(
Completely agree - look at the earlier seasons of RHOBH - I know it had dark moments with Taylor's husband and Kims addiction issues etc, but it was balanced with funny and light moments. That's completely missing in RHOBH at the moment.

Reactions: 15
I agree, I'm all for the drama, but this season is very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 10
From reading all of this, I actually feel like Kyle is more to blame than anyone else (haven't watched it).

Reactions: 5
God that was a hard one to watch. I feel like all of the commentary I've seen is along the same lines, whether you are a Sutton fan or not these women are awful and nobody is enjoying this. When sutton was crying I honestly was tearing up...at RH! This is not why I watch, I too want to see Adrienne using handwash on a chicken or Luanne bringing back randoms and telling Heather to 'be cool' or someone bragging about $25k sunglasses, not a woman being bullied week after week.

Hopefully Andy is taking on board the overwhelming feelings of the viewers.

Reactions: 20
God that was a hard one to watch. I feel like all of the commentary I've seen is along the same lines, whether you are a Sutton fan or not these women are awful and nobody is enjoying this. When sutton was crying I honestly was tearing up...at RH! This is not why I watch, I too want to see Adrienne using handwash on a chicken or Luanne bringing back randoms and telling Heather to 'be cool' or someone bragging about $25k sunglasses, not a woman being bullied week after week.

Hopefully Andy is taking on board the overwhelming feelings of the viewers.
Andy doesn't give a tit, he's a dreadful host, he never asks the questions we want answered, it's really time to bin him off and get someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually felt like Erika's horrible fake cackle was almost worst than Diana's horrible comment.

Reactions: 12
From reading all of this, I actually feel like Kyle is more to blame than anyone else (haven't watched it).

Kyle is 100% to blame for all of it. Was was a pitbull on a bone making sure there was a big fight. You'll see the rage in her when it doesn't go her way. She made this huge deal of Sutton unfollowing Erika (after Erika called her a c*nt) - however Miss Vile seems to have forgotten how she unfollowed LVP after going into LVPs home and calling LVP a liar. God the hypocrisy on this show is just too much!

I recommend indulging in whatever makes you happy while you watch because Aspen is very turbulent!

Kyle is 100% to blame for all of it. Was was a pitbull on a bone making sure there was a big fight. You'll see the rage in her when it doesn't go her way. She made this huge deal of Sutton unfollowing Erika (after Erika called her a c*nt) - however Miss Vile seems to have forgotten how she unfollowed LVP after going into LVPs home and calling LVP a liar. God the hypocrisy on this show is just too much!

I recommend indulging in whatever makes you happy while you watch because Aspen is very turbulent!
So agree, Kyle's behaviour got LVP ( I don't blame LVP at all, I'd have left too!) off the show, she's definitely the instigator for stirring the tit on this.

Reactions: 11

I would love Kyle to get kicked off, she owuld be livid

I would love Kyle to get kicked off, she owuld be livid
Trouble is it won't happen to her, she'll leave on her accord cos of Mauricio's new show! Made me laugh that he went with her on the girls trip, she doesn't trust him at all !!

Trouble is it won't happen to her, she'll leave on her accord cos of Mauricio's new show! Made me laugh that he went with her on the girls trip, she doesn't trust him at all !!
it is SO obvious, and also her constant OTT being all over him when they are out in places. I still think she would be annoyed if (when?) she was kicked off though. I hope she is, ditto Erika, it annoys me that I think I am basically paying these people to be bullies

That most recent episode of RHOBH was absolutely disgusting!
Why are they publicising absolutely vile bullying by a group of horrible C U Next Tuesdays? (Sorry for using that word but i feel that strongly about how disgusting those witches are)
Why did no one jump in and stand up to Diana and Erika?? I despise them, i want Diana; Erika and Rinna gone theyve gone far too far with this bullying. It is absolutely not okay behaviour and more to the point it is absolutely not right for producers to apparently be condoning this behaviour by letting it happen and letting the bullies have air time. Its vile. RHOBH used to be up there as one of my favourites, now i just CBA with it it makes me so mad and uncomfortable watching this bullying.
Still not a fan of Sutton but you would have to be a heartless witch to not feel sorry for her and I really really do feel for her. I hope she has the last laugh when these witches get their comeuppance. Karma is waiting for them… 🐸☕

Reactions: 13
@bitterntwisted I know you from the mank n nitty thread, your recaps are bleddy brilliant, ever thought about doing them on here??
Thanks @Maid22, it's always nice to be appreciated. I don't know if I would have the energy for it. I just popped in because I was so incensed by what I saw last night and having seen a lot of bad behaviour on these shows, that is saying something.

If Garcelle managed to catch what Diana said initially, I'm sure she would have been on her with a clever retort. It's a shame that no one tore a strip off of her, because it was petty, nasty, preteen girl crap. They all, save for Erika and her cackliing, just sat there stunned. Not a single WTF? was uttered. That bloody Kyle saying well at least Diana is honest. Really witch? There is honest and then there is just plain hurtful. GFY Kyle!

That Diana is a piece of work/tit, take your pick. Don't say you accept someone's apology or decide to move on and then bring it back up at every opportunity. You just know that Rinna has been pouring poison in her ear since day 1. Sutton has put up with a lot in this crowd. Garcelle has been loyal, but where is everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ericka in next weeks episode!!!! Surely that’s her finished? I don’t want her back next season 🤬 I’m over Kyle she caused that full argument. Diana is trash, no amount of money will make her classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ericka in next weeks episode!!!! Surely that’s her finished? I don’t want her back next season 🤬 I’m over Kyle she caused that full argument. Diana is trash, no amount of money will make her classy.
Not the point but Erika looks truly dreadful in those previews

Why did vile Kyle put her sister in the bunk room, I'd have shoved Erika and Rinna in there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why did vile Kyle put her sister in the bunk room, I'd have shoved Erika and Rinna in there!!
The smirk on Erika’s face when Kyle was showing Kathy her room was so annoying! Zero reaction from Kathy, classy response 👌🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.