The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what’s everyone’s favourite iconic quotes from the housewives? 😅 Mine are:

It’s not about YOUUU BRAUNWYNNN

That’s my OPINIONNN

I SAID what I SAID
Vicki: ‘I have never been with multiple partners in my life!!’

Camille: ‘the morally corrupt Faye Resnick’

Kenya: ‘I’m gone with the wind fabulous’

And of course Phaedra’s iconic sperm bank read towards Kenya, topped with ‘Now, check that’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rinna is EVIL.
she is just totally mercenary, would do absolutely anything to be famous. You can see this from encouraging her daughter with a serious esating disorder into modelling. Absolutely awful

Reactions: 7
Rinna is a psychologist? Had no idea until I saw her diagnose Kathy as having a "psychotic break" and Kyle once again just sat there and let Rinna do that to her sister!!! Geez Kyle I wonder why your sisters haven't supported you in years?!?! You just sit there and let wolf Rinna tear them apart! Kathy and Kyle were having a good conversation and then RInna shows up. Rinna had no business in that. Kathy admitted her behaviour, "owned it" and gave a sincere apology.... she also called all the ladies to apologize. Where was Erika's apology to the group for her behaviour? After HER Aspen freak out she and Kyle had a 1 minute conversation and then hugged it out. Rinna has given us 1 tear and a "I'm working on myself"at every reunion and that is supposed to be good enough for all her nasty behaviour. I'm glad Kathy brought up what Rinna did to Kim... Rinna didn't like that did she? Such over acting by Rinna... "veiled threats"... What the actual eff??? That's an extremely far reach Rinna. Kathy was just asking her not to tell Kyle what she said so that the situation between Kyle and Kathy didn't get worse. She admitted she was angry and lashed out... that happens between sisters! I'm glad that in the preview Kyle says she's suffering for it... she should be suffering for what she's let happen to her sisters. No one is more jealous of others success and popularity than Rinna and Kyle.

I'm annoyed that Sutton is hanging out with Erika. Why can't she see that Erika is only being nice to her because the new target is Kathy

And I'm so glad they showed Rinna saying she rented her outfit! What kind of friend shows up to her besties extensions party wearing someone else's wig?

Reactions: 14
New thread here:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.