Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ELFILY

VIP Member
I know Sutton’s bit of a marmite character (even though I love her) but how could you not feel sorry for her in that moment. Erika’s laughing was really really nasty too.

Reactions: 25

Maid22

VIP Member
BH, that was an uncomfortable watch, bloody vile Kyle got her shit stirring spoon out again, Diana is a disgusting creature, really felt for Sutton, this season has just been a bully fest against her, I don't sign up to watch this shit!!!

Reactions: 24

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Right I just caught up on BH today so forgive my comment being a bit behind. I think Diana is an absolute c*nt but I did not like the way Sutton started that convo with her "you're on bed rest but you're here we're going to need an explanation" - like fck off what's it to do with you? I can see why to Diana it feels like one upmanship with Sutton but I can also see that to Sutton it might be her way of trying to connect with people, finding a mutual ground. I don't think Diana is adding anything to the show I really hope she isn't brought back.

Love garcelle & I know crystal isn't bringing much but I still enjoy her just now too.

I was always a fan of Rinnas presence for the shit stirring & upfront honesty of her role but I'm bored of it now.
I did think Sutton came in very hard and fast on Diana, but after the text Diana sent the group about her being on bedrest, I can't really say Sutton was wrong to mention it. It's exactly what I thought... after that dramatic text she's suddenly fine and at a party??

I think what bothers me about Rinna the most is that she has called herself a character on the show. She's not on the scripted show "Desperate Housewives" she's on a reality show... her role is to be her real self. She definitely puts in work to keep herself there, but knowing she's being fake is a turn off

I don't want to spoil the latest episode for those who haven't caught up but I can't believe Diana just gets worse and worse every episode. Kyle is imploding now that she's lost control of the show. I'm so tired of the flop force. The only reason BH is at the top of the ratings is because the ladies are creating social media drama and Bravo keeps releasing long clips of upcoming drama. The ratings and fan feedback don't seem to match

On another note I saw a clip of Teddi and Tamra's podcast where of course thirty desperate Teddi defends Erika by saying Garcelle's kids shouldn't have been at the party, that put them in the line of fire. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????? Since when are kids in the line of fire???? Why should Garcelles kids not be at her party? Are Kyles kids not at every party she has??? Erika herself said she was wrong period and the kids were awesome at the party. I can't wait for Tamra to start filming OC so that Teddi loses her podcast. No one should have to hear her opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SunnyKat

VIP Member
No, there's another episode after that one !!

RHOBH: I really don't understand why Sutton isn't getting called out more. "My lowest moments", " she hurt MY feelings". From the look of it, if she did have those miscarriages (high doubt), it was many many many many many moons ago. Like or not, Diana just recently miscarried. Like it's fresh. I know people's pain doesn't go with time, but for someone with such good manners, she's a tool.
You don't think she's getting called out enough? Every single episode she's had the flop force attacking her... Kyle literally manhandling her... so what if she's a one upper? Diana threatened her physically. Diana also sent a long condescending bitchy text to the group that she's practically dying and then shows up at a party and treats the party host like trash. Erika hasn't been called out 1/10th of what Sutton has for her vile behaviour. The way Sutton has the flop force constantly gunning for her, they deserve a lot worse from her imo. The flop force would have called the cops on Sutton if she had put her hands on Kyle the way Kyle did to her.

Reactions: 22

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Yes absolutely picked up on this. Why wasn't Dorit snappy when Kyle got the name of her charity (worst name for a charity ever btw) and laughed? My theory is that Rinna is so jealous of Kathy's popularity after last season and she cannot stand it so she wants to take Kathy down. I don't know Kathy, she could be a terrible person, but only Rinna and Erika heard the slur and that makes it hard for me to believe. Kathy doesn't need the show so she acts silly and the fans love it and Rinna is seething!

I'll never understand why the flop force being blindly loyal to each other is ok but Garcelle being loyal to Sutton is a liability to her? Garcelle ate them all up! "Rinna what did you hear?" "google me" "you make yourself look bad" I also 100% agree with Garcelle about paying attention to how people treat others. I would take notice of someone if they treated a friend of mine badly... if they can treat one person badly, they could treat me badly as well!
Garcelle is an absolute queen. She is so above the other ladies with her quick wit and calm delivery.

“Erika, I don't have to make you look bad. You do that on your own!”

💅👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

StuffyWuffy

God that was a hard one to watch. I feel like all of the commentary I've seen is along the same lines, whether you are a Sutton fan or not these women are awful and nobody is enjoying this. When sutton was crying I honestly was tearing up...at RH! This is not why I watch, I too want to see Adrienne using handwash on a chicken or Luanne bringing back randoms and telling Heather to 'be cool' or someone bragging about $25k sunglasses, not a woman being bullied week after week.

Hopefully Andy is taking on board the overwhelming feelings of the viewers.

Reactions: 20

Puffin

VIP Member
I have caught up on the last episode and wow just wow. Something definitely up between Kyle and Kathy. I saw a deleted scene from the homeless not toothless party and Kyle was shouting at Kathy. Kyle 100% stirred the pot so that Erika would go off at Sutton again but that's just Kyle she pulls the pin but someone else always launches the grenade. She couldn't do that with LVP cos LVP would have called her out.

Diana. If ever there was a thundertwunt it is Diana. What a horrible thing to say to Sutton and for Erika to cackle like a witch in the background ....grow up. What really irked me though was Diana playing the martyr yet again about the miscarriage "I was bleeding on the floor" " you made your miscarriages to one up me". No one knew she was bleeding and on the floor. Sutton was right if she was on bed rest why was she at Garcelle's party drinking alcohol a known blood thinner.

Have seen the preview for next week. Looks like Erika has finally been giving enough rope and may actually hang herself. I hope this hers and Diana's last season

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I saw a post that said "Give me Adrienne washing a chicken any day over this" and I couldn't agree more. BH used to have fun and laughs mixed in with the drama. Now it makes me feel upset and anxious :(

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I've just rewatched the munchausen's series of RHOBH and I can't understand how anyone believes a thing Lisa Rinna says? It's so obvious what she's doing and she's a terrible actress...

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I think they didn’t air it as was getting bad With Garcelle’s son. no way it was scheduled someone would have noticed before now.
i dont think Diana cares that much to buy bots to do this, think people are reaching. If she cared that much there would have been bots with Sutton after the fight episode with Kyle restraining Sutton.
I agree with you that it probably wasn't Diana, but likely a crazy fan of hers

20220825_140718.jpg

Here's Dianas response to what happened to Garcelles son. Notice how she starts with an article about the war in Bosnia??? What does that have to do with what happened to Jax?? She can't make a statement about the situation without self promotion or talking about Bosnia?? Second notice she said "my fellow RHOBH cast member" she couldn't even bother to say Garcelle or Jaxs name. This woman is vile.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I also thought that Dorit was quite rude to Kathy too, like almost snappy? Did anyone else pick up on this?
Yes absolutely picked up on this. Why wasn't Dorit snappy when Kyle got the name of her charity (worst name for a charity ever btw) and laughed? My theory is that Rinna is so jealous of Kathy's popularity after last season and she cannot stand it so she wants to take Kathy down. I don't know Kathy, she could be a terrible person, but only Rinna and Erika heard the slur and that makes it hard for me to believe. Kathy doesn't need the show so she acts silly and the fans love it and Rinna is seething!

I'll never understand why the flop force being blindly loyal to each other is ok but Garcelle being loyal to Sutton is a liability to her? Garcelle ate them all up! "Rinna what did you hear?" "google me" "you make yourself look bad" I also 100% agree with Garcelle about paying attention to how people treat others. I would take notice of someone if they treated a friend of mine badly... if they can treat one person badly, they could treat me badly as well!

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I’m now finally upto date with RHOBH and I’m still not keen on Sutton but my god they’re a bunch of bullies the way they are ganging up on her! You would think they were high school girls.
Erika is just a desperate tart and seems to be doing or saying anything to stay relevant. She actually makes me cringe so hard the excessive drinking; the talk about getting seen to by fellas and then talking about wanting to be a part time dominatrix, bitch please act your age and not your shoe size. Shes sooo embarrassing and just needs to be off the show. I actually used to like her when she very first joined but now shes just an absolute car crash.
It is all very mean girls and high school of them. After they ganged up on LVP the flop force thinks that's what makes the show and will keep them on... gang ups and getting rid of who they don't like. Seems like the majority of the audience is over it. Even people like yourself who don't really like Sutton are over the flop force bullying her every episode. They really need a shake up

Erika talking about her sex life 🤢 🤮 She talked about being a dominatrix like it was a new idea for her but if you look at her IG there are a lot of photos that are dominatrix :rolleyes: I know she's paying Mikey in screen time but she needs to go and take him with her. Can't listen to their fake staged conversations any more

Rinna was on WWHL and said she's never experienced loss before her mom died... ummm her dad and sister passed before her mom?!? :unsure: The pill cupcake tweet she did for LVP's bday was brought up... she posted that after LVPs brother overdosed... she claims to have not known LVPs brother died... Rinna is another car crash that needs to go.

The way the women spoke about Crystal with her not there was also vile. The way they are talking about eating disorders... I don't think I can continue watching. I'm disgusted by the flop force and the ED stuff is really triggering.

• Heart

Cosytidy

Rinna is an absolute wanker. PTSD-are you having a laugh? What a fucking insult to people who do suffer with PTSD, it is debilitating. She is so dramatic & seems to forget all her previous outbursts. She seems to have a habit of zoning in on one person & taking them down. Kim, Denise, Sutton etc. Off you fuck into oblivion.
Kyle…never in a million year would I bitch about my sister on telly, or take friends’ side over my sister’s. She is trying to play the victim but no chance. She sided with Rinna over Kim & is now doing it again.
I have no doubt Kathy is different to her RHOBH persona. But she also isn’t the cuntiest of that gang.

• Heart

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Garcelle is so confident and sure of herself... She knows that she is a success in her own right outside of Beverly Hills and that infuriates the other women.

LockdownLurker2020

So is the finale going to actually unpack whatever it is that Rinna has been hinting at then? Finally?

If so, i cant believe we (housewives fans) have been waiting the best part of 5 effing months waiting for this!!

i hope to god Kathy hasnt said anything racist, homophobic or anything else equally disgusting but i hope the drama is worth the bloody wait and the hype! Otherwise me and BH are over… just kidding im obviously gonna watch the next series religiously if there is one.

ETA

Erika is one hard faced cold hearted bitch with zero conscience.

Rinna is shitstirring antagonistic twat

Diana can get in the bin along with her hideous clothes

Anddd I really like Crystal and Garcelle and i cant believe i am saying this but im starting to warm to Sutton 😱

Reactions: 17

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Fuck all, Rinna is a nasty, nasty bitch.
I don’t wish to see her or Erika on my screen again.
Did anyone stop her, or did they just sit and smirk? It’s insane that this behaviour is allowed when mental health is so prominent at the moment.

Maid22

VIP Member
Not even going to watch this weeks episode, it’s been a real uncomfortable watch this season so far, producers need to step up cause it’s not even entertainment anymore, it’s bullying. LR and EG latest instas calling Sutton Slutton, it’s embarrassing at this stage.
I saw that calling her slutton, wtaf is wrong with them??? They should both be fired.

• Sad
  • Wow

go_walkies

The New Jersey housewives landed in Dublin this morning for their cast trip!!! I’m expecting carnage in Temple Bar!!

• Wow
  • Haha

StuffyWuffy

The smirk on Erika’s face when Kyle was showing Kathy her room was so annoying! Zero reaction from Kathy, classy response 👌🏻
100% - you can see them acting very different towards Kathy in the last few episodes, also Kyle and Mauricio were rude to her when making dinner. I don't actually think asking for napkins and cutlery if you can't see them is high maintenance. I'm sure now they were beginning to set her up to 'take her down'. I still don't want to fully defend Kathy on the off chance she did make a racist comment but watching whats going on, unless it's actually caught on camera and not just over heard by one of the bitches I don't believe it.