The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smirk on Erika’s face when Kyle was showing Kathy her room was so annoying! Zero reaction from Kathy, classy response 👌🏻
100% - you can see them acting very different towards Kathy in the last few episodes, also Kyle and Mauricio were rude to her when making dinner. I don't actually think asking for napkins and cutlery if you can't see them is high maintenance. I'm sure now they were beginning to set her up to 'take her down'. I still don't want to fully defend Kathy on the off chance she did make a racist comment but watching whats going on, unless it's actually caught on camera and not just over heard by one of the witches I don't believe it.

Reactions: 17
Why did vile Kyle put her sister in the bunk room, I'd have shoved Erika and Rinna in there!!
To goad Kathy into a negative response so she would look bad. Kyle seems to need to make sure everyone around her look bad.

Reactions: 8
To goad Kathy into a negative response so she would look bad. Kyle seems to need to make sure everyone around her look bad.
Ha ha, and all she's succeeded into doing is showing what a nasty witch she really is!!

Reactions: 11
@Maid22 aww thanks for thinking of me 😘😘
Been in hospital since last Sunday , had a fairly big surgery cystectomy (bladder removed) and bag fitted.
Keep meaning to watch all last week's episodes but I'm just in too much pain and not not moving yet..fed up of just lying in one position. 😪 at least will have lots to catch up on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Been in hospital since last Sunday , had a fairly big surgery cystectomy (bladder removed) and bag fitted.
Keep meaning to watch all last week's episodes but I'm just in too much pain and not not moving yet..fed up of just lying in one position. 😪 at least will have lots to catch up on
I remember you saying you were having a major op, just wanted to see if you're ok, sending ❤ and a big squeeze from Austen!!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Lmkgirl so sorry to hear of your health troubles. Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery 💫 Binaural beats do help with my pain management, if you want to give it a try !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Advice please … I’ve just got to the end of season 6 of New Jersey. Should I go straight to season 7 or should I now watch Teresa Checks In first?
Also has anyone watched Married with Manzos? I really liked them on Real housewives but don’t know if a whole series would be a bit much?

Advice please … I’ve just got to the end of season 6 of New Jersey. Should I go straight to season 7 or should I now watch Teresa Checks In first?
Also has anyone watched Married with Manzos? I really liked them on Real housewives but don’t know if a whole series would be a bit much?
Go straight to season 7!!
I found the Manzos series quite boring tbh!!

Reactions: 5
I have caught up on the last episode and wow just wow. Something definitely up between Kyle and Kathy. I saw a deleted scene from the homeless not toothless party and Kyle was shouting at Kathy. Kyle 100% stirred the pot so that Erika would go off at Sutton again but that's just Kyle she pulls the pin but someone else always launches the grenade. She couldn't do that with LVP cos LVP would have called her out.

Diana. If ever there was a thundertwunt it is Diana. What a horrible thing to say to Sutton and for Erika to cackle like a witch in the background ....grow up. What really irked me though was Diana playing the martyr yet again about the miscarriage "I was bleeding on the floor" " you made your miscarriages to one up me". No one knew she was bleeding and on the floor. Sutton was right if she was on bed rest why was she at Garcelle's party drinking alcohol a known blood thinner.

Have seen the preview for next week. Looks like Erika has finally been giving enough rope and may actually hang herself. I hope this hers and Diana's last season

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've seen people mad that Crystal don't mind Sutton being called whatever. But I'm actually with her, I'm still very mad at how Sutton made Crystal publicly apologize word by word, like a child, and feeling the way she was entitled to feel. Almost forgot why I can't stand the frog.

I've seen people mad that Crystal don't mind Sutton being called whatever. But I'm actually with her, I'm still very mad at how Sutton made Crystal publicly apologize word by word, like a child, and feeling the way she was entitled to feel. Almost forgot why I can't stand the frog.

I get what you're saying - that was a weird scene and Crystal would have been in her rights to say duck off Sutton, I've apologised. I think the difference is that was two women having it out, not a pile on for multiple weeks with no breathing space in what feels like a planned calculated manner.

Reactions: 12
I get what you're saying - that was a weird scene and Crystal would have been in her rights to say duck off Sutton, I've apologised. I think the difference is that was two women having it out, not a pile on for multiple weeks with no breathing space in what feels like a planned calculated manner.
I agree, Sutton isn't perfect, but she's had months of those mean girls going for her.

Reactions: 13
Feel Sutton had to make sure the apology was done and over with. That what happened was not going to be brought up again, to confirm that what Sutton did was not deliberate in crystals room.
Crystal did keep bringing it up to attack her with but she was entitled to her feelings.

sutton has clearly had enough by the end of the latest episode, she held it until Diana went down the stairs then Kyle called her dramatic. Kyle is such a witch, just leave her alone.
I think if i had been hanged up on for the same amount of time as Sutton has, from the Crystal and the room walk in episode to aspen episode I would have just sat there and taken it too. I would feel defeated and probably wouldn’t come back for another season unless one or two of the other girls were fired

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.