The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love the original Melbourne lot, especially Gina, when she was playing tennis in heels, she was great!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to love the original Melbourne lot, especially Gina, when she was playing tennis in heels, she was great!!
I actually know a lady who plays tennis in heels and she’s a barrister. 🤣🤣

@champagnepinkk I don’t know. She was a flirty character so I couldn’t tell. I need Lydia’s life. Doing nothing but looking pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
RHOSLC starts tonight! Can't wait for their drama to start!

Second last episode of RHOBH is tonight. My god why is there still another episode after tonight???? I need this to end. I really hope we hear what Kathy said about Kyle and not more of Rinna's cryptic BS!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
RHOSLC starts tonight! Can't wait for their drama to start!

Second last episode of RHOBH is tonight. My god why is there still another episode after tonight???? I need this to end. I really hope we hear what Kathy said about Kyle and not more of Rinna's cryptic BS!!!
Blimey didn't know there was another episode, thought it was going to be the reunion!!! Feels like the longest season ever!!!!

Reactions: 7
Also I'm assuming mad Mary has left ?
Yes Mary is gone. What she brought to the show will be missed. It's just 5 full time housewives and 2-3 friends of

Bravo has fooled us too many times in the season previews - I'm going to say now that I think Heathers black eye was from some accident. No one hit her. Maybe something silly like she did to herself or a fall or she did it skiing... something like that

Reactions: 7
Whatever Janet says from real housewives of Melbourne was Fuckinf iconic. My faaaaavw franchise. And RHOSLC. Speaking of there’s no episode on Hayu?!!

Reactions: 1
Luann 'you come in here with your Herman Munster shoes'

Also I can't remember the exact wording but Alex (NYC) and her speech to Jill about how she was a mean girl and Alex was just trying to survive in this economy.

'Turtle Time'

'Who gonna check me boo' remains my all time favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I can't remember the exact wording but Alex (NYC) and her speech to Jill about how she was a mean girl and Alex was just trying to survive in this economy.
This was so good!!

"You are a mean girl and you are in high school, and while you are in high school, I am in Brooklyn, trying to survive in this economy."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.