The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was so good!!

"You are a mean girl and you are in high school, and while you are in high school, I am in Brooklyn, trying to survive in this economy."
That's it! I could never warm to Alex (Simon probably had a lot to do with it) but she wasn't wrong about Jill being a mean girl. I did actually enjoy watching Jill as well.

It shows most of the quotes people have been remembering are from a good few seasons ago. Not much recently is that memorable.

Reactions: 6
That's it! I could never warm to Alex (Simon probably had a lot to do with it) but she wasn't wrong about Jill being a mean girl. I did actually enjoy watching Jill as well.

It shows most of the quotes people have been remembering are from a good few seasons ago. Not much recently is that memorable.
I agree, I jMgunenifnjt because the earlier seasons were so much more natural. Looking at ny for example that season and the latest.. ebrryone clearly has makeup artists etc.. then it did just seem like people's real lives

Reactions: 2
I agree, I jMgunenifnjt because the earlier seasons were so much more natural. Looking at ny for example that season and the latest.. ebrryone clearly has makeup artists etc.. then it did just seem like people's real lives
I just find it a bit mad that Curb Your Enthusiasm was the inspiration for the early OC episodes

• Wow
Really?! I had never heard this!
They put this family van up to it, and they did it," Gunvalson alleges. "They still say to this day that they didn’t but I ordered a stretch limo with mimosas and bagels and ... we’re going to Europe. It was meant to be fun.”

Why Gunvalson might think this may have to do with RHOC's origin story. When Scott Dunlop, the man who first came up with the concept behind the series -- originally titled Behind the Gates -- pitched the show to Bravo, his plan was to make it hybrid reality/improv, using Larry David's HBO hit, Curb Your Enthusiasm, as a blueprint. Moylan reports that early episode cuts of RHOC looked a lot like David's show, but Bravo ultimately edited out all the "scripted" comedy and extended filming to turn the show into a true reality series.

"Watching it back, you can really see it," Moylan says of the Curb-inspired moments from the early episodes. "I watched the first episode again and I was like, 'Oh, OK...'"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rinna is EVIL.
Kathy’s apology seemed genuine but Rinna as per kept stirring and stirring, but yet when she herself loses her tit and Erika losing her tit, that’s acceptable. Rinna needs to go, she’s unbearable to watch, I’ll take Erika and Diana any day over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm starting to think that Rinna is going after Kyle too, looking forward to the reunion.

Kathy’s apology seemed genuine but Rinna as per kept stirring and stirring, but yet when she herself loses her tit and Erika losing her tit, that’s acceptable. Rinna needs to go, she’s unbearable to watch, I’ll take Erika and Diana any day over her.
I also don't like how Rinna relishes kyle arguing with her sisters. She did this with Kim years ago, and now she's doing the same with Kathy. If she was a true friend she would be actively encouraging a reconciliation (like LVP did many times) not stirring the pot

Reactions: 13
I also don't like how Rinna relishes kyle arguing with her sisters. She did this with Kim years ago, and now she's doing the same with Kathy. If she was a true friend she would be actively encouraging a reconciliation (like LVP did many times) not stirring the pot
It’s weird how she never mentions her dead sister either, apart from using it for leverage with Kim when she told people she was dying.

I think Kathy was extremely genuine with her apology and I’m annoyed she was so apologetic to Kyle cause she is brat and doesn’t deserve it quite frankly…. Rinna on the other hand is evil to the core!!!!! She is so desperate to be in with the kardashian / Kyle / Faye Resnick clan …. Wants her daughter sleeping with Scott Disick (no matter what she says!) she is an evil evil evil witch ! And yes I agree Harry is 100% gay!!!

Reactions: 11
Can't stand Rinna, I really hope she goes. She is a bully. Kyle, rinna is no friend to you. Rinna just wants to be in the mix and centre of attention. She is a potter stirer who wants to cause drama just so she can remain centre of attention

Reactions: 7
New to the thread but have watched all franchises since the beginning, I’ve found my people 😂.

Kyle should have shut down Rinna when she made the comment about Kathy having a black heart, when Sutton said Diana was soulless she lost her tit. I’d love to see the same energy for Kathy.

RHOSLC - Meredith and the new affair rumours about Lisa sound baseless to be honest and I think she knows this. Jen stating she would never plead guilty also didn’t age well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New to the thread but have watched all franchises since the beginning, I’ve found my people 😂.

Kyle should have shut down Rinna when she made the comment about Kathy having a black heart, when Sutton said Diana was soulless she lost her tit. I’d love to see the same energy for Kathy.

RHOSLC - Meredith and the new affair rumours about Lisa sound baseless to be honest and I think she knows this. Jen stating she would never plead guilty also didn’t age well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably isn't true but I feel Meredith has dirt on them and that's why they all want to be her friend

Wow, Rinna has gone so far over the line even Kyle looked taken aback. She is pushing and pushing this meltdown angle but we have seen all the women shout and say things about the others. Kathy's apology seemed genuine. Clearly the sisters all have a complex relationship and I'm sure there is fault all around but Rinna is like a poison. Rinna also talking about how the texts were veiled threats - for one they didn't even look like a heavily veiled threat and number two Erika and Rinna have both made multiple ACTUAL threats!

I am also disgusted at Bravo, Rinna and all that when the story came out that Kathy was racist and Rinna had receipts to back it up nobody came out and said actually KH was pissed off and said things about the ladies not that she had been racist. I know production doesn't want to put out too many details especially as this came towards the end of the season but it is not fair to allow people to think for months that Kathy was racist.

OMG I died when Rinna said she had been praying for KH and Erika chimed in with 'you're so evolved'. That is going down as the funniest moment of the season.

Reactions: 15
You guys who had probs with Amazon not loading the new episodes, I've got the same with Hayu via Now TV, have time to watch BH, it's not there :eek:

You guys who had probs with Amazon not loading the new episodes, I've got the same with Hayu via Now TV, have time to watch BH, it's not there :eek:
Came here to say this!? New episode is not showing up for me on now tv wtf😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.