The Real Housewives of #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on we go…

I continue to hate Rinna & Kyle. Kyle loves to diminish people’s feelings. Kathy said she didn’t like Kyle jokingly putting her down, which they had examples of, and Kyle said she didn’t feel like that. How can they have a decent relationship if Kyle is the only one who gets to have feelings? Kyle cannot have anyone doing better than her. That is the second time she has sided with LR over a sister.

RHOSLC…just started this last week, am now on series 2. It’s a wild ride! Jen Shah…wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And on we go…

I continue to hate Rinna & Kyle. Kyle loves to diminish people’s feelings. Kathy said she didn’t like Kyle jokingly putting her down, which they had examples of, and Kyle said she didn’t feel like that. How can they have a decent relationship if Kyle is the only one who gets to have feelings? Kyle cannot have anyone doing better than her. That is the second time she has sided with LR over a sister.

RHOSLC…just started this last week, am now on series 2. It’s a wild ride! Jen Shah…wow.
Thanks for starting a new thread!

Great points on Kathy, Kyle and Rinna. You're going to enjoy SLC!

Reactions: 8
Just watched, agree with you all from last thread, but I'm really pissed off there's ANOTHER EPISODE before the reunion, I just can't :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Forgot to mention Diana's 'not at all planned' call with Elton John. bleeping hell, so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate rinna!! She is vile. I hope the reunion makes up for this whole season. Glad it looks like Kyle is finally sticking up for Kathy next episode saying she apologised etc.

SLC was good!!! I can’t with Lisa barrows fake tears. I love Heather she’s my fav. She seems like she would be good fun on a night out.

Also…. Terry cheating on Heather?? Do we know who with??

Attachments

• Wow
I hate rinna!! She is vile. I hope the reunion makes up for this whole season. Glad it looks like Kyle is finally sticking up for Kathy next episode saying she apologised etc.

SLC was good!!! I can’t with Lisa barrows fake tears. I love Heather she’s my fav. She seems like she would be good fun on a night out.

Also…. Terry cheating on Heather?? Do we know who with??
Yuk, who'd go with Terry, he's awful, unless you're after some free plastic surgery :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What was the story behind the fall out with LVP and the rest of them? I did watch it but wondered what the actual story was rather than what was shown?

Reactions: 2
Hello to all my baby gorgeous, the sun has rised, our Salt Lake City ladies are back, and soon enough RHOBH will only be a very faint memory.

In other news, look at my beauty queens 🥺
20220930_134505.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just looking online, is Vicki back on OC??
Yes !! She was spottzd filming with Tamra and Shannon (? I dont know her name, it's the woman who pretended to be dead during her marriage counseling)

20220930_203113.jpg
20220930_203045.jpg

Then rumours started spreading that Heather was skipping filming because her husband cheating rumours were brought up; and then there's this blind:

20220930_203040.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes !! She was spottzd filming with Tamra and Shannon (? I dont know her name, it's the woman who pretended to be dead during her marriage counseling)

View attachment 1616565View attachment 1616566

Then rumours started spreading that Heather was skipping filming because her husband cheating rumours were brought up; and then there's this blind:

View attachment 1616567
Thank you for this, I love your description of Shannon about pretending to be dead in her counselling, that was truly dreadful, their marriage was over long before that imo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have finally caught up on the new episode of RHOBH , had to watch it in stages as Rinna's piss poor soap actress acting was doing my head in. I have no doubt Kathy went on one and probably said a load of stuff she shouldn't have but she apologised and it seemed like a sincere apology . Rinna is throwing out some pretty extreme terms for what Kathy did but I think one word sums up Rinna's behaviour , projection!!

If anyone on that show is jealous of the Kardashians it's Rinna. If memory serves me correctly Kim started her 'career' as Paris' stylist not the other way around and Rinna pimped her daughter out for a relationship with the Lord. I'm sure Kris " the devil works hard but she works harder " Jenner would much rather have a Hilton associated with the family than a Hamlin 😂

Sutton's facial expressions were as usual brilliant and that "you're so evolved" comment from Erika nearly caused my eyes to roll into the back of my head 🙄 Rinna needs to go and if the clip of next week's episode is anything to go by I think there is declension in the ranks of the Flop Force Five

Reactions: 18
Goddddd I am watching the rhobh ep now and the way Rinna is going on. The way she is holding Kathy to account. It's so disgusting. She didn't kill anyone. She didn't take money from anyone. She lost it! she's privelaged, like the rest of them. But Rinna is blowing this into something much bigger than it is as she is trying to create a narrative on the show. Out of all of them she knows about storylines and you can really see the soap actress in her with these scene with Kathy and Kyle. People have done far worse.
And... WHERE WERE THE CAMERAS, so convenient.

Reactions: 17
Goddddd I am watching the rhobh ep now and the way Rinna is going on. The way she is holding Kathy to account. It's so disgusting. She didn't kill anyone. She didn't take money from anyone. She lost it! she's privelaged, like the rest of them. But Rinna is blowing this into something much bigger than it is as she is trying to create a narrative on the show. Out of all of them she knows about storylines and you can really see the soap actress in her with these scene with Kathy and Kyle. People have done far worse.
And... WHERE WERE THE CAMERAS, so convenient.
You would think Kathy had gotten out a machine gun and threatened to gun them all down the way Rinna is acting😂Have seen this act from Rinna before though with Yolanda, Kim, Eden, Denise and LVP - really hope she is cut next season

Reactions: 14
I went to bravo Andy's instagram to see if anyone has commented on the appalling behaviour and basically for Rinna ro be fired. And low and behold, others have called it..while I want to hope they are asked the tough questions and held accountable for their actions ie fire the bully's. I doubt it at the same time. Cause Andy is two faced.

Screenshot_20221001-094633_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Just looking online, is Vicki back on OC??
She's not back on the OC, Tamra just brought her on as a guest. Rumor is that she was also bringing John Mellencamps daughter as a guest. Is Vicki not embarrassed to be coming on the show that fired her and then hired Tamra back but not her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.