The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@SunnyKat well said!! She's defo going down as one of the worst housewives EVER!!!
Ha ha, I thought the same about Kylie, and what the hell is she wearing, trying to keep old dog Mauricio from not straying 🤣
I thought Peggy from OC would lead the charge forever on being the worst HW but christ on a bike, Diana has snatched it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't like how Garcelle is sticking up through and through for Sutton whilst pretending to be the real deal who can call anyone that should be called out. That's Sutton. Why is she so far up her ass, why is she so blinded to her behavior.
i agree. sutton annoys me to no end. i think majority of people are only fans of her because garcelle backs her. diana wasn't wrong when she said "old, frail and boring" 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don't you think this RHOBH season needs a bit of Camille. She would expose everyone.
I think with a few of the series I would love them just to go back to the original cast, BH and OC spring to mind in this regard

Clips from the next RHOBH are being shared on IG. Erika is faking being "lit" again and tells Garcelle's 14 year old son "get the duck out of here" several times when he comes in to get some flowers from the party to take home. Dorit is with Erika and tells her to stop and in her confessional says it was bad and wrong... then in another clip with Kyle, Dorit, PK and Mo, Kyle brings it up and says "it's funny but not funny" Mo says he thinks "it's great she said it" (he's as high as a kite like always) and they all give Erika excuses for why it's ok she'd speak to her "friends" 14 year old like that. I couldn't even watch the whole clip because I'm so disgusted. The 4 of them are trying to make up for making fun of Erika last season. If Erika spoke to one of their kids like that??? Would Kyle think it was funny if it was Portia?? I'm so sick if these b*tches and I'm officially done with RHOBH

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Clips from the next RHOBH are being shared on IG. Erika is faking being "lit" again and tells Garcelle's 14 year old son "get the duck out of here" several times when he comes in to get some flowers from the party to take home. Dorit is with Erika and tells her to stop and in her confessional says it was bad and wrong... then in another clip with Kyle, Dorit, PK and Mo, Kyle brings it up and says "it's funny but not funny" Mo says he thinks "it's great she said it" (he's as high as a kite like always) and they all give Erika excuses for why it's ok she'd speak to her "friends" 14 year old like that. I couldn't even watch the whole clip because I'm so disgusted. The 4 of them are trying to make up for making fun of Erika last season. If Erika spoke to one of their kids like that??? Would Kyle think it was funny if it was Portia?? I'm so sick if these b*tches and I'm officially done with RHOBH
Erika is a nasty witch, hope Garcelle wipes the floor with her!

Reactions: 17
Erika is a nasty witch, hope Garcelle wipes the floor with her!
Kyle is right beside Erika in my eyes. Last week she grabbed Sutton and to try and make her stay and fight with Diana who was threatening to head butt her. Since when is violence ok? Since when is swearing at kids ok? Vile Kyle is really showing herself... Erika always has. Both are gross and need to go and they can take Dorito with them!

Reactions: 16
Don't you think this RHOBH season needs a bit of Camille. She would expose everyone.
Camille is v effective even as a friend of! She gives no Fs about going up against any of them. I'd say they've put a group no on her appearing again after her Tweets

Yes!

Or Brandi Glanville.
I'll always welcome a little drive-by Kim Richards and Brandi bomb dropping. Didn't love the Denise stuff but that was more how the rest handled it.

Reactions: 9
Not Jill Zarin being outed as a "close family friend" of Donald Trump. Damn.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Kyle is right beside Erika in my eyes. Last week she grabbed Sutton and to try and make her stay and fight with Diana who was threatening to head butt her. Since when is violence ok? Since when is swearing at kids ok? Vile Kyle is really showing herself... Erika always has. Both are gross and need to go and they can take Dorito with them!
And Diana can duck off too!!!
I've just watched the 2 clips, how the hell can Kyle, stoned Mauricio, PK and Dorito defend Erika, saying it's so nice to see her so relaxed, fun and free???? Shame on them for thinking that's ok, always thought they said kids are off limits, remember how Erika went after Eileen when she mentioned her son, bloody hypocrites!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The full cast of RHUGT3 is out. Not sure I can stomach Leah eventhough some of my ultimate fav will be in it.

Screenshot_20220704-220110_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Omg I'm watching RHOBH on Irish TV. It's on season 6 the season Erika came into it...her voice is so different.
Also the season of the famous munchausen story....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.