The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Girls Trip today? Is it even worth the time...
SLC is back Sunday night thank God 🙏
I liked all the girls trip episodes tbh it has been really nice to see them outside of their shows I'm enjoying Kyle lol which I never ever thought I would and yes thank god for SLC being back! Porsha's show was not a good replacement honestly her spin off could of been written into a storyline for RHOA she didn't need the spin off it just makes her look bad

Reactions: 5
I liked all the girls trip episodes tbh it has been really nice to see them outside of their shows I'm enjoying Kyle lol which I never ever thought I would and yes thank god for SLC being back! Porsha's show was not a good replacement honestly her spin off could of been written into a storyline for RHOA she didn't need the spin off it just makes her look bad
I haven't watched Porschas new show, doesn't sound that good then?

Just read that Kathy Hilton wants 2 million to come back!!! She was good, but not that good, I'd rather lvp, Kim or even Camille came back to liven it up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched Girls Trip today? Is it even worth the time...
SLC is back Sunday night thank God 🙏
Is there a new episode out? I'm watching on Hayu which for me is at episode 5, but if you can get Peacock it's ahead. I loved episode 5.... I love anytime Ramona is put in her place :ROFLMAO:
Can't wait for the new SLC!

Reactions: 2
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new OC?

Im not fussed about Heather Dubrow coming back to the RH. I find her very snobby and thinks she’s above everyone. That’s why I was always surprised by her friendship with Tamara. Although she has had some iconic moments.

I do love the Dubrows house. It’s so dreamy and very luxurious. 5* hôtel vibes. I have decided I need a warming towel drawer. 🤣.
Shannon was so jealous and brought it back to herself rather than complimenting on things she admired.

I take it the lady who sued Terry Dubrow will no longer be on the show as she was not featured in any of the clips of what’s to come ? I take it the Dubrows got rid of her. I can’t believe she had the nerve to go on a hike with Heather and go to her home.

The other new lady ( I think her name is Noëlla) I get Erika Jayne vibes. Husband is an attorney and he has a private plane ? Please something is not right there.

Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new OC?

Im not fussed about Heather Dubrow coming back to the RH. I find her very snobby and thinks she’s above everyone. That’s why I was always surprised by her friendship with Tamara. Although she has had some iconic moments.

I do love the Dubrows house. It’s so dreamy and very luxurious. 5* hôtel vibes. I have decided I need a warming towel drawer. 🤣.
Shannon was so jealous and brought it back to herself rather than complimenting on things she admired.

I take it the lady who sued Terry Dubrow will no longer be on the show as she was not featured in any of the clips of what’s to come ? I take it the Dubrows got rid of her. I can’t believe she had the nerve to go on a hike with Heather and go to her home.

The other new lady ( I think her name is Noëlla) I get Erika Jayne vibes. Husband is an attorney and he has a private plane ? Please something is not right there.
I think the first episode was better than all of last season :ROFLMAO: I'm not fussed about Heather returning either. She always seems to act like she's above everyone and I cannot stand how she says Champs

Their house is stunning. Even though I'm not a big fan of HD, she has impeccable taste, and I'm not at all surprised how great the house turned out. I have a heated towel rack, they're not that expensive and I highly recommend. I'm sure her towel drawer cost a fortune... like everything else lol The house just gives her more reason to brag

Shannon is jealous of everyone and everything and does nothing but whine and play victim. I don't understand why she's still on the show

Nicole, who supposedly sued Terry... I didn't see her listed as a new housewife... maybe just a friend of or guest? What I don't understand is how she is a friend of Heather, but Heather doesn't know she sued Terry? That makes no sense. Maybe it's just Shannon tit stirring?

Never thought of it but now that you said it Noelle does have Erika vibes :oops:

Reactions: 2
Still rewatching NY season 6, I'd forgotten what an absolute horror Ramona was, throwing a glass at Kristen's face, being soo very rude and obnoxious, I'm now actually surprised she wasn't dropped, she literally gets away with murder!

Reactions: 4
I think the first episode was better than all of last season :ROFLMAO: I'm not fussed about Heather returning either. She always seems to act like she's above everyone and I cannot stand how she says Champs

Their house is stunning. Even though I'm not a big fan of HD, she has impeccable taste, and I'm not at all surprised how great the house turned out. I have a heated towel rack, they're not that expensive and I highly recommend. I'm sure her towel drawer cost a fortune... like everything else lol The house just gives her more reason to brag

Shannon is jealous of everyone and everything and does nothing but whine and play victim. I don't understand why she's still on the show

Nicole, who supposedly sued Terry... I didn't see her listed as a new housewife... maybe just a friend of or guest? What I don't understand is how she is a friend of Heather, but Heather doesn't know she sued Terry? That makes no sense. Maybe it's just Shannon tit stirring?

Never thought of it but now that you said it Noelle does have Erika vibes :oops:
Heather has definitely had work done just not to her face or it is very subtle. Shannon lives in luxury herself, when so many people in America live in poverty it’s in bad taste by both the Dubrows and Bravo. I’ve always thought people with a lot of money don’t brag but maybe that’s a British thing.

Reactions: 1
Still rewatching NY season 6, I'd forgotten what an absolute horror Ramona was, throwing a glass at Kristen's face, being soo very rude and obnoxious, I'm now actually surprised she wasn't dropped, she literally gets away with murder!
Ramona gets worse and worse as the series go on , I really just cannot fathom why she has so many friends!

Ramona gets worse and worse as the series go on , I really just cannot fathom why she has so many friends!
And I can't understand how the other housewives forgive her so quickly, it's like that saying, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heather has definitely had work done just not to her face or it is very subtle. Shannon lives in luxury herself, when so many people in America live in poverty it’s in bad taste by both the Dubrows and Bravo. I’ve always thought people with a lot of money don’t brag but maybe that’s a British thing.
The entire franchise is about wealthy women and their lifestyles... I think it's what most people tune in to watch... how they live their lavious lives and fight about stupid petty things? I don't live in England, but I do follow English accounts and none of them seem to mind showing their beautiful homes and designer life. I think it's the age of social media, everyone wants to show they are living the best life

I think she has had work done to her face but it is just very well done

Reactions: 4

The house is stunning. Heather has a great eye for detail and she really thought of everything. Im in love. ( sighs). Heather has a YouTube channel and she show cases her home. Im too lazy to watch as each episode seems to be 6-8 minutes long.
I am shocked the Dubrow’s wanted to share their house.

Did you think Heather had more surgery ? I think she improved her nose slightly. As she looks a little different.

We have a heated towel rack in all bathrooms. It’s soooo yesterday. 🤣🤣. I now want a heated towel drawer. Hubbie was rolling his eyes and funnily enough he mentioned we have a heated towel rack/ Apparently it does the same thing. I disagree.🙊🙊 I prefer things minimal and tucked away.

Your right Shannon is jealous of everyone. She’s a lush. I don’t understand why she’s on the show. All she does is drink and whine. She lives a privilege life. She can’t see it. I love how her daughters wind her up.

My first thought of Noelle your husband is an attorney and you have a yellow diamond ring that looks larger than 10 carats. Sorry it does not add up. The more she kept talking I was like Erika number 2. Her face is so weird. I feel horrible to say that.

Omg I just shared that. How come I didn’t see your comment. Yes I think she had a subtle nose job.

I don’t mind them sharing as it’s great to be nosy. If I had that obscene amount of money security will be my top priority.

Like Luanne.

The worst is Leanne from Dallas. She looks like a cat and has totally ruined her looks. So sad.
Luanne has had the best work of all of them IMO, she looks great without looking "too" young, like Rinna does, her surgeon should be sacked. Teresa also looks awful in the UGT

Reactions: 6
The entire franchise is about wealthy women and their lifestyles... I think it's what most people tune in to watch... how they live their lavious lives and fight about stupid petty things? I don't live in England, but I do follow English accounts and none of them seem to mind showing their beautiful homes and designer life. I think it's the age of social media, everyone wants to show they are living the best life
I’ve not seen anyone share that level of opulence and I’ve watched alot of the Housewives from all over, it wasn’t just I have a luxurious home, it was the next level ‘this came on the largest pallet to ever enter the US’ who cares about that?! So no I don’t really agree. I am specifically talking post CoVid too, we’re in a different age now.

Like LuAnn would say ‘Money doesn’t buy you class’

• Haha
The house is stunning. Heather has a great eye for detail and she really thought of everything. Im in love. ( sighs). Heather has a YouTube channel and she show cases her home. Im too lazy to watch as each episode seems to be 6-8 minutes long.

Did you think Heather had more surgery ? I think she improved her nose slightly. As she looks a little different.

We have a heated towel rack in all bathrooms. It’s soooo yesterday. 🤣🤣. I now want a heated towel drawer. Hubbie was rolling his eyes and funnily enough he mentioned we have a heated towel rack/ Apparently it does the same thing. I disagree.🙊🙊 I prefer things minimal and tucked away.

Your right Shannon is jealous of everyone. She’s a lush. I don’t understand why she’s on the show. All she does is drink and whine. She lives a privilege life. She can’t see it. I love how her daughters wind her up.

My first thought of Noelle your husband is an attorney and you have a yellow diamond ring that looks larger than 10 carats. Sorry it does not add up. The more she kept talking I was like Erika number 2. Her face is so weird. I feel horrible to say that.

Omg I just shared that. How come I didn’t see your comment. Yes I think she had a subtle nose job.

I don’t mind them sharing as it’s great to be nosy. If I had that obscene amount of money security will be my top priority.
yeah I really dislike Shannon, I felt bad for her with her awful husband but honestly she whines so much I am not surprised he cheated, I am aware of how awful that sounds :ROFLMAO:
My parents boiler is in a small cupboard which becomes really hot so they keep all of their towels there, like a budget version of the drawer :ROFLMAO:

I’ve not seen anyone share that level of opulence and I’ve watched alot of the Housewives from all over, it wasn’t just I have a luxurious home, it was the next level ‘this came on the largest pallet to ever enter the US’ who cares about that?! So no I don’t really agree. I am specifically talking post CoVid too, we’re in a different age now.

Like LuAnn would say ‘Money doesn’t buy you class’
Whenever I see houses like hers I always just think about what a waste of money so many things like that are, when it is re-sold no one will be interested in that and it won't make a difference to the value. Reminds me of watching MTV Cribs back in the early 2000s :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

The rack does the same job but I support you wanting the upgrade to the drawer ;)

Shannon is such a lush and I love how her girls wind her up too

In the US lawyers like him make a lot more than they might in other places. People here sue you for everything and anything. I agree something is strange about their life, but I'm not that shocked that they are ultra rich. I also wouldn't be shocked if he was shady... can't wait to find out!

I'm sure Heather has had work done... her husband is a plastic surgeon. Whatever she has done, it's been done well. Some of them end up looking so fake!

Security would be a big concern for me as well. A few of the BH women have had brake ins... you think they would have top notch security

The rack does the same job but I support you wanting the upgrade to the drawer ;)

Shannon is such a lush and I love how her girls wind her up too

In the US lawyers like him make a lot more than they might in other places. People here sue you for everything and anything. I agree something is strange about their life, but I'm not that shocked that they are ultra rich. I also wouldn't be shocked if he was shady... can't wait to find out!

I'm sure Heather has had work done... her husband is a plastic surgeon. Whatever she has done, it's been done well. Some of them end up looking so fake!

Security would be a big concern for me as well. A few of the BH women have had brake ins... you think they would have top notch security
This is why I am surprised they continue to show details of their houses like they do tbh.
I would be hughly surprised if anyone really dodgy would appear on the show after what happened to Erika, I can only imagine both her and Tom regret the decision to

Time for season 10 again, the whole story about Luanne's arrest is so bizarre, I had always assumed she was arrested for a DUI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.