The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember much about Miami, might have to rewatch, there really isn't enough hours in the day to catch up :ROFLMAO:

New season of orange county starts on bravo tonight!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thé trailer looks great. I know some of you are not keen I am definitely going to watch.
Adriana says you left this group for a bigger butt. Larsa you will never be Kim K. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm really looking forward to this!
I think it's going to be huge, over the top, beautiful weather and lots of scandal.
I'm really looking forward to Alexia Echevarria getting grilled about the Netflix documentary. Cocaine Cowboys Kings of Miami.... I've a funny feeling I'm going to be rooting for her 😊😊 because in the documentary she xame across rwally well and told her truth how much in love sge was etc... Just like her 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm definitely going to rewatch Miami. All I can remember is Marisol's mom's face!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really looking forward to this!
I think it's going to be huge, over the top, beautiful weather and lots of scandal.
I'm really looking forward to Alexia Echevarria getting grilled about the Netflix documentary. Cocaine Cowboys Kings of Miami.... I've a funny feeling I'm going to be rooting for her 😊😊 because in the documentary she xame across rwally well and told her truth how much in love sge was etc... Just like her 🤔
ooh i hadn't heard of that documentary, will def be watching! I was glad to see that annoying brazilian woman who had the french boyfriend/husband isn't back aas a main character, she was so smug

god NY.. Sonja is so cringe, a real estate agent comes to take photos of her house (which is in chaos) and she is going on about her dating life, as if he cares :ROFLMAO:
Sonja goes after any man, even gay!!
How wasted was Dorinda, but at least she managed to go!!

• Haha
ooh i hadn't heard of that documentary, will def be watching! I was glad to see that annoying brazilian woman who had the french boyfriend/husband isn't back aas a main character, she was so smug
Who was that Karent? Love Adrianna she’s hilarious.

Reactions: 1
god NY Sonja's house is such a mess, so many broken things

I gave up on Cheshire years ago, never bothered with Jersey after what folks said on here!
I also struggled with Atlanta, kandi's constant singing at the start made my ears bleed, the last couple of seasons have been crap!
Best not mention 'A Mother's Love'. I wore the fast forward button out.

• Haha
Lisa Rinna really is so desperate to still be seen as ‘sexy’ at 58 isn’t she! In a few years she could be a Granny! I find it so strange you’d want to pose with your mum like this …

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lisa Rinna really is so desperate to still be seen as ‘sexy’ at 58 isn’t she! In a few years she could be a Granny! I find it so strange you’d want to pose with your mum like this …

She absolutely MUNTS.

Reactions: 5
Watching new series of OC- fancy pants is back!! Omg her house looks like a luxury hotel 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳. Hopefully it’s going to be a good one, what do we think of the new peeps?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Watching new series of OC- fancy pants is back!! Omg her house looks like a luxury hotel 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳. Hopefully it’s going to be a good one, what do we think of the new peeps?
is it nice or is it just really OTT? I think there is only so much space you need for 5 people tbh :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.