The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Rinna really is so desperate to still be seen as ‘sexy’ at 58 isn’t she! In a few years she could be a Granny! I find it so strange you’d want to pose with your mum like this …

She’s also desperate trying to keep up with her 20 year old daughter it’s absolutely desperate and theirs Harry just growing old gracefully they are like chalk and cheese.

Reactions: 7
She’s also desperate trying to keep up with her 20 year old daughter it’s absolutely desperate and theirs Harry just growing old gracefully they are like chalk and cheese.
I think in most of the franchises they start off okay and start to go too far with surgery, Rinna however has always looked like she has done way too much imo

Reactions: 6
I'm re-watching the real housewives of New Jersey and it's actually the best franchise it's so crazy and dramatic I can't believe it's actually real life and not Eastenders

Reactions: 8
I'm re-watching the real housewives of New Jersey and it's actually the best franchise it's so crazy and dramatic I can't believe it's actually real life and not Eastenders
that is actually the best comparison I have heard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it is the family drama that makes that franchise so insane, you couldn't make up some of the story lines :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think in most of the franchises they start off okay and start to go too far with surgery, Rinna however has always looked like she has done way too much imo
I think Lisa ruined her face years before the housewives with those lips, she was naturally pretty before the lip job. I thought her lips on the last season looked even bigger then usual.

What was good about New Jersey was that all the family drama with Joe and Teresa was real and not made up for drama also Teresa and Caroline and Jacqueline had all been friends years beforehand.

Reactions: 8
I think Lisa ruined her face years before the housewives with those lips, she was naturally pretty before the lip job. I thought her lips on the last season looked even bigger then usual.

What was good about New Jersey was that all the family drama with Joe and Teresa was real and not made up for drama also Teresa and Caroline and Jacqueline had all been friends years beforehand.
I think I’m on season 8 of NJ.it’s my favourite by far.

Reactions: 2
where are you watching now?! isn't it on at ike 3pm? (prepares to run home :ROFLMAO:)
Oh I never noticed that, I started watching at 4, had to do something so recorded last half :ROFLMAO:
You're right it does start at 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I never noticed that, I started watching at 4, had to do something so recorded last half :ROFLMAO:
You're right it does start at 3!
god i was panicked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *walks home calmly to watch at 3pm*

omg she wasn't only drinking and driving but also said she would kill the officer?! The fact that all the housewives "feel bad for her".........erm no, she could have killed someone, hardly like she cannot afford a taxi. Imagine she was not white?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
god i was panicked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *walks home calmly to watch at 3pm*

omg she wasn't only drinking and driving but also said she would kill the officer?! The fact that all the housewives "feel bad for her".........erm no, she could have killed someone, hardly like she cannot afford a taxi. Imagine she was not white?!
She wasn't driving. She was arrested for disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest, battery of an officer, and making threats against a public servant. She went into the wrong hotel room by accident, refused to leave because she was so drunk she thought she was in the right room, they called the cops, she was arrested then slipped the cuffs and tried to get away, was put back in the car by the cop and she said "I'm going to kill you". Her arrest was nothing to do with driving.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She wasn't driving. She was arrested for disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest, battery of an officer, and making threats against a public servant. She went into the wrong hotel room by accident, refused to leave because she was so drunk she thought she was in the right room, they called the cops, she was arrested then slipped the cuffs and tried to get away, was put back in the car by the cop and she said "I'm going to kill you". Her arrest was nothing to do with driving.
'Jesus, I have always thought she was never an alcoholic tbh, but she is just such a snob that she would treat anyone like police etc badly doesn't surpirse me

Wow I did not know that about the hotel room 😳

I mean yeah it’s OTT but I think it’s beautiful. She does have good taste imo.
I want hot towel drawers and a champers wall!!!

The first episode wasn't too bad, am glad Heather is back, thinking Shannon might have a drink problem!
Not sure about the new housewives yet, time will tell!!

I want hot towel drawers and a champers wall!!!

The first episode wasn't too bad, am glad Heather is back, thinking Shannon might have a drink problem!
Not sure about the new housewives yet, time will tell!!
Oh she 100% had a drink problem of top of all her other issues. I always feel so sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 5
'Jesus, I have always thought she was never an alcoholic tbh, but she is just such a snob that she would treat anyone like police etc badly doesn't surpirse me
Tbf I have met more than a few very, very drunk people who slur "I'll kill you/knock you out" etc etc etc when they can barely stand.

The cop who arrested her was later fired for misconduct - allegedly unsubstantiated arrests.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I liked old Heather, new Heather is trying too hard to look younger and I know it’s Housewives but the bragging is next level and in bad taste in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched Girls Trip today? Is it even worth the time...
SLC is back Sunday night thank God 🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.