The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are the real MVP
Shall I start NY from season 1?

call me crazy but I actually find it so much easier to watch them backwards lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You guys are the real MVP
Shall I start NY from season 1?

call me crazy but I actually find it so much easier to watch them backwards lol
definitely start from the beginning! I re-watched the first few seasons which are on netflix during lockdown and had forgotten how crazy some of it was :ROFLMAO: there is one episode called Crazy Island (the first ep of season 3) that is just o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely New York! I would 100% start from the beginning as well.

I always find myself going back to watch old seasons and they never get old 😂

Crazy Island is a great season and the last season with Aviva… to be honest as mentioned all the seasons are good apart from the last one I wouldn’t even bother with that

Reactions: 9

Crazy Island is a great season and the last season with Aviva… to be honest as mentioned all the seasons are good apart from the last one I wouldn’t even bother with that
omg the last episode with Aviva...! I wish more seasons were on netflix

Reactions: 1

That last episode with aviva lives in my head rent free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im not sure but does Hayu have a free trial time?
I think I need I need to rewatch NY, I'd totally forgotten about Aviva being married to Harry!
I think it does, has anyone tried it and is it easy to cancel after the trial? I have signed up for free things before and then found them difficult to cancel, but I am so tempted as I really want to see Dubai!

I think it does, has anyone tried it and is it easy to cancel after the trial? I have signed up for free things before and then found them difficult to cancel, but I am so tempted as I really want to see Dubai!
I don't know as I watch Hayu through now tv, which I've never had a problem cancelling the entertainment package ( usually get that a couple times a year for a month to watch shows on sky!)

I am watching NY from Itvbe, who on earth thought truth or dare would be a good idea with these women?!

I don't know as I watch Hayu through now tv, which I've never had a problem cancelling the entertainment package ( usually get that a couple times a year for a month to watch shows on sky!)
ooh I will look into this, thanks!

I am watching NY from Itvbe, who on earth thought truth or dare would be a good idea with these women?!

ooh I will look into this, thanks!
Truth or dare is always a bad choice!!
I laughed like a drain when Carole ( who hates Trump) was in restaurant and a guy said she looked like Trump's wife!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After all this talk on NY, I've just started rewatching, it feels so strange :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.