The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching old NY on itvb, cant believe it was nearly 5 yrs ago Luanne married Tom, didn't last well, 7 months!!!
it is so cringe isn;t it, I watched yesterday and her gushing about it etc and just knowing how short lived it was :ROFLMAO: hardly a surprise as he seems ot sleep with literally every woman in New York

And let's not forget the Harry's ex-wife, Aviva, was on the show too. It is so messy and gross.
omg I had totally forgotten about her being with him!

Reactions: 5
Rhony is very incestuous. Sonja , Ramona and Luanne all seem to shag the same men :sick:
Single women outnumber single men in Manhattan. Then consider that the Luann’s, Ramona’s and Sonja’s of the world will be looking at men in a certain wealth bracket, narrows that already small pool. Then add the fact that lot of the wealthy single men will be looking for dolly bird girlfriends, 20, 30 yrs younger than L, R & S and that reduces the pool still further. No wonder the weird, slimy, goblin Dubin was the RHONY dildo, they had almost no choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain the hair to me on RHOP- who wears a wig and who doesn’t? I know that’s it’s obvious that Karen and Candice do but what about Wendy? I just can’t work it out!

Reactions: 1
Can someone please explain the hair to me on RHOP- who wears a wig and who doesn’t? I know that’s it’s obvious that Karen and Candice do but what about Wendy? I just can’t work it out!
Giselle, sometimes Robyn.
I think Wendy does but I can’t say for sure.
Ashley does Not wear a wig.

Someone mentioned that Lisa was not too shocked the other day and worked things out very quickly. After watching this footage I agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Someone mentioned that Lisa was not too shocked the other day and worked things out very quickly. After watching this footage I agree.
I can’t wait for the next episode!

No she didn't look too shocked and she also said they shouldn't call Jen to warn her?? I saw on IG something about Lisa calling her 6 lawyers immediately after the feds arrived

• Haha
No she didn't look too shocked and she also said they shouldn't call Jen to warn her?? I saw on IG something about Lisa calling her 6 lawyers immediately after the feds arrived
Now I saw a preview of the next episode.
It seems Lisa is aware something was to go down.
I wouldn’t put it passed her if she’s the one who snitched on Jen.
In all honesty in American you can use certain devices to follow people so there’s a probability that the FBI were on the Jen.
I really dispise Jen she is awful to people round her. S

Reactions: 4
NYC on itvbe, luanne complaining about not getting the best room as she got married when she did't even invite the women to the wedding :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t it the fish room she was put in too 😆
that was at Dorinda's house, this is in vermont (I think) :ROFLMAO: same luanne different location. I think this place was rented, but imagine someone visiting your house and saying a room was ugly?!

Reactions: 7
Lol all of them but Ashley wear wigs. Robyn doesn’t always, but often.

Trailers out for new season of orange county, looks abit meh! Heather's back! Starts on bravo 1st Dec
Don't forget Ultimate housewives starts in UK on 19th Nov!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trailers out for new season of orange county, looks abit meh! Heather's back! Starts on bravo 1st Dec
Don't forget Ultimate housewives starts in UK on 19th Nov!!!!
I hope we actually get to see Heather’s house this time around!

Reactions: 6
Saw a story that Teresa RHONJ got a nose job and it wasn't done by Bill Aydin ... wonder what her bestie Jennifer thinks about that? Remember how she flipped out when the girls bought Teresa a necklace from a jeweler that wasn't her brother :ROFLMAO:

Teresa's high end jewelry line is coming out soon... Jenn must love that too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.