The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also worth watching the earlier seasons to remember how weird and cringey the van Kempen's are

Simon thinking he was a fashionista :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys what franchise shall I start next?

watched and love Beverly Hills, Potomac, Melbourne, New Jersey
If you loved Potomac you’d be obsessed with Atlanta, early Atlanta is the funniest the shade and drama will have you in stitches

Reactions: 8
I think it is dfficult even for the surgeon though, imagine the physical act of cutting into someone who is a friend? pschological it is apparently difficult
I've seen tons of celebrities go to friends for plastic surgery. I believe the women of BH went to Paul Nassif when he was on the show? Heather's husband Terry does all her work. If my surgeon got nervous to do a procedure on me, I'd find another surgeon. Bill seems to have no issues operating on his wife.... if he can work on his own wife I can't see why he would find the act of cutting her friends difficult?

I've seen tons of celebrities go to friends for plastic surgery. I believe the women of BH went to Paul Nassif when he was on the show? Heather's husband Terry does all her work. If my surgeon got nervous to do a procedure on me, I'd find another surgeon. Bill seems to have no issues operating on his wife.... if he can work on his own wife I can't see why he would find the act of cutting her friends difficult?
true, I guess it is logical as you trust them but I still find it weird in the same way that most people don't go to a gp they are friends with as it is easier to admit embarassing issues to someone you don't know well, just my opinion anyway!

Reactions: 2
true, I guess it is logical as you trust them but I still find it weird in the same way that most people don't go to a gp they are friends with as it is easier to admit embarassing issues to someone you don't know well, just my opinion anyway!
Definitely agree being friends with my GP would be awkward! If I got a nose job I wouldn't find that embarrassing to talk about with the surgeon if we were friends. Someone like Teresa can't really hide that she has work done. When it comes to surgery, that's a very personal thing and however any of us would make the decision of who did it is valid. I just wondered what Jenn's reaction to Teresa going to someone else was because she completely flipped out when the girls went to another jeweler and not her brother

Reactions: 4
A bit off topic, but James's girlfriend in vpr had a nose job, 16000 dollars, it got bumped so lvp took her to Paul Massif, he's charging 30,000 dollars!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A bit off topic, but James's girlfriend in vpr had a nose job, 16000 dollars, it got bumped so lvp took her to Paul Massif, he's charging 30,000 dollars!
god no wonder he is so rich! imagine spending an annual income on something so unnecessary?!
Anyone watching NY on itvbe? this mexico trip is clearly going to be a disaster

Reactions: 8
god no wonder he is so rich! imagine spending an annual income on something so unnecessary?!
Anyone watching NY on itvbe? this mexico trip is clearly going to be a disaster
Yes you can see how heather has so much money if Terry charges the same!
Am still on season 1 of NY, I'd forgotten loads, but will catch up with NY itvb later!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.