The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a story that Teresa RHONJ got a nose job and it wasn't done by Bill Aydin ... wonder what her bestie Jennifer thinks about that? Remember how she flipped out when the girls bought Teresa a necklace from a jeweler that wasn't her brother :ROFLMAO:

Teresa's high end jewelry line is coming out soon... Jenn must love that too :ROFLMAO:
Gias had one too I think

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Gias had one too I think
Yes Gia did too. Teresa went to the same plastic surgeon. I only shared this because of the way Jenn reacted to the ladies not buying jewelry from her brother. Would love to see her reaction to Teresa and Gia getting plastic surgery from someone other than Bill

Giselle, sometimes Robyn.
I think Wendy does but I can’t say for sure.
Ashley does Not wear a wig.

Someone mentioned that Lisa was not too shocked the other day and worked things out very quickly. After watching this footage I agree.
Yeah I said that..It hit me straight away especially when someone asked if they should call Jen and tell her cops were there..Lisa VERY quick off the mark????
I wonder did Lisa ever hear any rumours considering she hears so much around slc 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Yeah I said that..It hit me straight away especially when someone asked if they should call Jen and tell her cops were there..Lisa VERY quick off the mark????
I wonder did Lisa ever hear any rumours considering she hears so much around slc 🤔🤔🤔
I think it’s common sense not to call the wanted person and alert them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes you were totally right. It took me another episode to realise Lisa knew something.

Yes Gia did too. Teresa went to the same plastic surgeon. I only shared this because of the way Jenn reacted to the ladies not buying jewelry from her brother. Would love to see her reaction to Teresa and Gia getting plastic surgery from someone other than Bill
To be fair I wouldn't go to someone I know either. Rather keep relationships seperate

Reactions: 4
To be fair I wouldn't go to someone I know either. Rather keep relationships seperate
For plastic surgery I'd definitely rather go to someone I know than a stranger... if they are really good at it. I'd feel safer with a friend. Not wanting to go to them would be a sign I didn't trust they would do a good job. That's just my opinion and the way I would think a big decision through

Reactions: 2
For plastic surgery I'd definitely rather go to someone I know than a stranger... if they are really good at it. I'd feel safer with a friend. Not wanting to go to them would be a sign I didn't trust they would do a good job. That's just my opinion and the way I would think a big decision through
I think it is dfficult even for the surgeon though, imagine the physical act of cutting into someone who is a friend? pschological it is apparently difficult

For all you NY fans...Merry Christmas 🎅
When I was watching it all I could think about is that scene when Barbara says ‘she can’t really sing’ 😂

Does anyone find Sonja really adorable, like when she was bobbing along around the piano with everyone she was getting so into it

Also Ramona really has such a great body she looked amazing in that video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.