The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason bravo love it is it’s a real life drama abs they have a ringside seat AND now Erika has no other way of earning anything like this (what do we think, $300k+? Per season?) it’s like Sonja Morgan’s bankruptcy. Bravo have Erika over a barrel. She’s portraying herself horribly. The producers are portraying her horribly. But she can’t bow out. They’ve got her in an absolute bind. Wouldn’t be surprised if they froze/cut her salary cos she’s tit out of other options.

*just googled - $500k/season. Loose change for the old (embezzling) life eh.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The reason bravo love it is it’s a real life drama abs they have a ringside seat AND now Erika has no other way of earning anything like this (what do we think, $300k+? Per season?) it’s like Sonja Morgan’s bankruptcy. Bravo have Erika over a barrel. She’s portraying herself horribly. The producers are portraying her horribly. But she can’t bow out. They’ve got her in an absolute bind. Wouldn’t be surprised if they froze/cut her salary cos she’s tit out of other options.

*just googled - $500k/season. Loose change for the old (embezzling) life eh.
Yeah, but Erika also has deals with MAC and Fenty and some other brands.

Wonder if they are still working with her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said on the show that she was not earning any more money from her character Erika Jayne due to the fact that Tom was the one who was financially funding it. So, we can assume that she lives off her past songs, Broadway show and Instagram ads. Which is clearly not enough to fund her 100k new car and 9k rent.

She has to stay on RHOBH if she wants to earn a decent earning. Or she can leave the show and be broke and jobless.

In one of the recent episodes she said that she couldn’t leave Tom at the time because she had no money and created her character Erika Jayne to earn her own income. Yet, she declared 23M in loss which is close to the 25M missing. Yet, she claims that she doesn't know where the money went.

Reactions: 4
It was all so fake. I read somewhere a comment speculating that Tom propped up the music sales figures to get her to the top of whatever niche chart they’d cite. Read another blog about how everyone was paid well, went first class etc all round the US to do a 15 min set for which she wasn’t paid. It was just a vanity project. Apparently she had a meeting with will.I.am but turned his input down. Clearly commercial success wasn’t a driver for her.

I’ve been watching an old season (7 I think) where she turns 45 and performs in Mykonos. Looking at it now knowing what we know about the fraud and the victims etc… it’s absolutely despicable really.

they are she posted a Fenty ad not too long ago she also still has her book and music royalties
Fenty would be mad to renew a contract.

Reactions: 9
It was all so fake. I read somewhere a comment speculating that Tom propped up the music sales figures to get her to the top of whatever niche chart they’d cite. Read another blog about how everyone was paid well, went first class etc all round the US to do a 15 min set for which she wasn’t paid. It was just a vanity project. Apparently she had a meeting with will.I.am but turned his input down. Clearly commercial success wasn’t a driver for her.

I’ve been watching an old season (7 I think) where she turns 45 and performs in Mykonos. Looking at it now knowing what we know about the fraud and the victims etc… it’s absolutely despicable really.

Fenty would be mad to renew a contract.
Oh yeah I saw that too! Even the cabin crew on the plane said that they were paid a tit tons of money to fly for few hours and come back to LA.

They really thought that their ponzi scheme was unstoppable.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I saw that too! Even the cabin crew on the plane said that they were paid a tit tons of money to fly for few hours and come back to LA.

They really thought that their ponzi scheme was unstoppable.
I honestly don't think Erika knew until November I truly feel like she believed tom was wealthy

I honestly don't think Erika knew until November I truly feel like she believed tom was wealthy
I have a hard time believing Erika didn't know anything until November. Tom has been accused of not paying victims for years. And she just happened to file for divorce right before his stealing from victims finally comes crashing down on him? I think she chose to be ignorant to what was going on and continued to enjoy his money regardless of how he was making it

Reactions: 17
Cynthia won’t be returning to the housewives. I really like her but she doesn’t bring anything to the show.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I won't miss her. The way she talks about herself in the 3rd person is maddening 😂

Reactions: 7
I've not watched Atlanta for ages, and I usually just dip in and out. I liked Cynthia because she brings balance, if you don't have a balancing wife in the mix you end up with the chaos that is New York lol Cynthia really does do the bare minimum though 🤪

Reactions: 3
Anyone else watched this week's Potomac? I'm bored with Wendy, I'm bored about candles and I'm tired of Candiace and Ashley. It feels like the last few episodes are going round in circles.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else watched this week's Potomac? I'm bored with Wendy, I'm bored about candles and I'm tired of Candiace and Ashley. It feels like the last few episodes are going round in circles.
I don't get Wendy. I didn't mind her last series, but she's changed her entire brand from Professor and political commentator to "all I will talk about is my new boobs and my BBL". She looks great, and it's her body she can do what she wants, but she has to realise that it's a massive change from the persona she had last season. Of course the other women are going to question it. I mean she was a professor at a great University and now she's shilling candles? It just makes no frickin sense.

Reactions: 12
I don't get Wendy. I didn't mind her last series, but she's changed her entire brand from Professor and political commentator to "all I will talk about is my new boobs and my BBL". She looks great, and it's her body she can do what she wants, but she has to realise that it's a massive change from the persona she had last season. Of course the other women are going to question it. I mean she was a professor at a great University and now she's shilling candles? It just makes no frickin sense.
I think it's natural to question it too, her whole image has changed and I can see why some of the others think it could be to do with the husband cheating rumours.
If those rumours are false, I find her reactions to any discussion of them OTT. She's so defensive it comes across as she's trying to hide something imo.
Hopefully next week with the husbands being on the trip it either shows them together happy or shows clues towards some cracks which will explain her reactions.

Reactions: 8
I have not started the new season of Potomac.
I never liked Wendy. It’s amazing she has 4 degrees but I’ll be honest I never liked her attitude or how she carries herself.
Didn’t Wendy have children ? Could she just have mummy makeover and wanted to feel sexy again.
Maybe I’m being naive.
I read somewhere that her hubbie deleted a lot of women he was following on Instagram. Apparently he was following a lot of women who were very provocative.

I have not started the new season of Potomac.
I never liked Wendy. It’s amazing she has 4 degrees but I’ll be honest I never liked her attitude or how she carries herself.
Didn’t Wendy have children ? Could she just have mummy makeover and wanted to feel sexy again.
Maybe I’m being naive.
I read somewhere that her hubbie deleted a lot of women he was following on Instagram. Apparently he was following a lot of women who were very provocative.
It’s not just that she had say a “mummy makeover” it’s like her personality has also changed. At least for the first few episodes.
On the last couple of episodes she seemed more Prof Wendy again than party girl Wendy

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.