The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Richards-spread-story-friend-Erika-Jayne.html not shocked at all, Kyle is just as much a mastermind as LVP but she plays little miss i'm friends with everyone
Kyle is as fake as Dorits face and a mastermind like LVP... but I think "yeah right" LVP was "reluctant" to say :rolleyes: She couldn't wait for the opportunity to say something. Camille is hanging on to anything related to the HW's to stay relevant. Cryptic tweet :rolleyes: more like she'll tweet anything to get noticed. I don't doubt that people knew about Erika or that Kyle gossiped about it... I just think all 3 are alike

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle is as fake as Dorits face and a mastermind like LVP... but I think "yeah right" LVP was "reluctant" to say :rolleyes: She couldn't wait for the opportunity to say something. Camille is hanging on to anything related to the HW's to stay relevant. Cryptic tweet :rolleyes: more like she'll tweet anything to get noticed. I don't doubt that people knew about Erika or that Kyle gossiped about it... I just think all 3 are alike
I disagree with the Camille trying to be relevant thing I think she comments as a viewer of the shows just like Bethany does the ladies make her tweets relevant by reacting to any little thing she says

Reactions: 9
I disagree with the Camille trying to be relevant thing I think she comments as a viewer of the shows just like Bethany does the ladies make her tweets relevant by reacting to any little thing she says
That's fair. My opinion of Camille is probably biased by the fact that I never liked her. Even before she was on the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RHOBH, what’s everyone’s thoughts on Crystal? I just feel like she brings nothing to the show.

Reactions: 17
RHOBH, what’s everyone’s thoughts on Crystal? I just feel like she brings nothing to the show.
First I disliked her because that really was bad to lie about what happened with Sutton. Then I sort of started to like her. Now I just think she's boring and stupid

Reactions: 14
Can't wait for the BH reunion, Erika and Andy apparently going head to head

I miss the LVP years I really liked her

Dorit is a nobsack, he voice is like fingernails down a blackboard

Reactions: 19
I didn't like her mean girl act at the beginning and now she's fallen into the background. The Erika drama has taken over and she really hasn't had a chance to show us anything

Reactions: 7
I didn't like her mean girl act at the beginning and now she's fallen into the background. The Erika drama has taken over and she really hasn't had a chance to show us anything
My god was that this season? It seems forever ago 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Legit rhobh has literally be on since May hasn’t it? Are they always on this long?
I know, I feel like this is just dragging on cos of Erika Jayne which I'm really bored of!
The last season of NJ was quite short, can't remember,maybe 10 eps?

Reactions: 3
Crystal isn't adding a single thing to the show because there is nothing going on in her life. She reminds me of Dorit in season 1. She also had nothing to bring to the table. Then she quickly switched to a girl boss façade to have some scenes of her own. So, unless Crystal starts her own business she'll be kicked out.

After all the Real Housewives franchise is about the life of upper class women in their 40s-50s-60s and almost all of them have a business. Even Yolanda who wasn't working switched to being a momager for Bella and Gigi. She then had a lot more scenes.

Reactions: 9
I finally downloaded Hayu on Amazon Prime. Ive watched a few episodes of BH. I find Crystal mean and doesn’t not offer anything. I don’t think she needs a business she needs a story line.

Reactions: 5
Crystal isn't adding a single thing to the show because there is nothing going on in her life. She reminds me of Dorit in season 1. She also had nothing to bring to the table. Then she quickly switched to a girl boss façade to have some scenes of her own. So, unless Crystal starts her own business she'll be kicked out.

After all the Real Housewives franchise is about the life of upper class women in their 40s-50s-60s and almost all of them have a business. Even Yolanda who wasn't working switched to being a momager for Bella and Gigi. She then had a lot more scenes.
None of them have anything going on this season. Dorit designed a couple of dresses? Kyle got a nose job? I can't think of anything that Sutton has going on or Garcelle. Even Rinna's lip line only got 1 episode mention. The season 100% revolves around Erika's drama. Even Sutton and Garcelle would be boring if there wasn't Erika's crap going on. Crystal has not contributed anything, but neither has anyone else.

Reactions: 6
None of them have anything going on this season. Dorit designed a couple of dresses? Kyle got a nose job? I can't think of anything that Sutton has going on or Garcelle. Even Rinna's lip line only got 1 episode mention. The season 100% revolves around Erika's drama. Even Sutton and Garcelle would be boring if there wasn't Erika's crap going on. Crystal has not contributed anything, but neither has anyone else.
kyle had another nose job?! hasn't she had about 3 by now??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not just that she had say a “mummy makeover” it’s like her personality has also changed. At least for the first few episodes.
On the last couple of episodes she seemed more Prof Wendy again than party girl Wendy
I can't hear mummy makeover without seeing brandi from dallas's sad face when she had a miscarriage and asked if it was the makeovers fault....

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.