The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think it’s all an act but even if it’s not then it’s what he deserves for what he has done to people
yeah exactly, those people need to be paid the momney they deserve, I have 0 sympathy for someone like him whatever he may (or may not ) be going through

oh god NY on ITV be........ luanne's "singing" IS there a stronger word than cringe?!

Reactions: 7
Thats a good point how strange
Says TBA too? Could be wrong maybe
I just re watched the last few minutes and it definitely does not say it's the finale. That is strange. I think TBA is just for the name of the episode

Why does Erika feel so sorry for Tom? According to her he cheated on her and was controlling. Her and Rinna talking about Erika having "motherly" concerns over Tom being left alone in a facility is ridiculous. Tom was her husband not her child. She filed for divorce because of how he treated her? If my kids did something bad, I'd still love them but if my husband cheated on me and treated me badly... I wouldn't give a sh*t if he was left alone in a facility and uncomfortable. But Erika married for money and probably expected to be cheated on.

Of course Rinna is supporting Erika. Rinna is accused of covering up her husbands rape. Trash sticks with trash. I would love it if Rinna's lips were sewn shut. Pushing Garcelle again and making her look bad but not asking Erika a single question.

Kathy is my MVP. I don't want to spoil the funny things she says. She's the best part of the show!

Reactions: 16
I am 20 minutes through the first episode of Salt Lake City - if I took a shot every time they said the word "mormon" I'd be having a great night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just re watched the last few minutes and it definitely does not say it's the finale. That is strange. I think TBA is just for the name of the episode

Why does Erika feel so sorry for Tom? According to her he cheated on her and was controlling. Her and Rinna talking about Erika having "motherly" concerns over Tom being left alone in a facility is ridiculous. Tom was her husband not her child. She filed for divorce because of how he treated her? If my kids did something bad, I'd still love them but if my husband cheated on me and treated me badly... I wouldn't give a sh*t if he was left alone in a facility and uncomfortable. But Erika married for money and probably expected to be cheated on.

Of course Rinna is supporting Erika. Rinna is accused of covering up her husbands rape. Trash sticks with trash. I would love it if Rinna's lips were sewn shut. Pushing Garcelle again and making her look bad but not asking Erika a single question.

Kathy is my MVP. I don't want to spoil the funny things she says. She's the best part of the show!
because it is a totaly lie imo. If he was really as awful as she says she would have left him and just walked away. She knew exactly what he was doing

Reactions: 10
Ooh what’s gone on here then?!

View attachment 776765
Seriously Lisa Rinna is so full of tit …. Sutton clearly explained she bought a table and invited Harry Hamlin and his wife , at $10k a ticket revising money for charity you don’t just get to go for free 🤷🏼‍♀️ . They sat at Sutton’s table , who does she think paid for it , they certainly wouldn’t have been invited by Elton , not A list enough to attract others . Lisa Rinna is 100% a vile nasty bully , I hope they drop her next season

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Rinna has Luann's "money can't buy you class" playing in her stories. You're right Rinna, no amount of money could buy YOU class.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle threw some great shade at Rinna telling her to "eat some bread" like Kim did in Amsterdam :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
rinna is just awful, she is clearly SO desperate to be really famous, hence her constantly calling her husband but his full name (totally weird) and pushing her daughters (despite one with an eating disorder) to pursue modeling and dont get me started on her dancing in underwear 🙄

Reactions: 14
rinna is just awful, she is clearly SO desperate to be really famous, hence her constantly calling her husband but his full name (totally weird) and pushing her daughters (despite one with an eating disorder) to pursue modeling and dont get me started on her dancing in underwear 🙄
She was absolutely desperate to get those girls to be like Bella and Gigi.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been begging for Rinna to go since her first season. I will never forgive her treatment of LVP, jealous cow. She’s pure trash. Her tacky eighties style house, her thirsty daughters (sorry but Amelia has destroyed her face and I have no idea how she managed to walk all these shows the past few weeks) and her bleeping wig. She needs to go Andy!!!

Reactions: 15
I’ve been begging for Rinna to go since her first season. I will never forgive her treatment of LVP, jealous cow. She’s pure trash. Her tacky eighties style house, her thirsty daughters (sorry but Amelia has destroyed her face and I have no idea how she managed to walk all these shows the past few weeks) and her bleeping wig. She needs to go Andy!!!
Brace your self... I think we're stuck with her next season. I saw that filming starts next month and there has been zero talk of any of the cast leaving or newbies.

She is pure trash and tacky and does nothing but seek attention. It's funny how the wigs started coming out after Brandi called out her 20 year old hair style. LVP was a tit stirrer and manipulative (I loved the tit she stirred) but what Rinna has done to Denise and Garcelle who have been her friends for 20 years.... she's disgusting and has shown that she is absolutely not loyal.

She brought nothing this season except what's in her garage and being Erika's puppy. I hope she goes soon... I just don't think we'll see that happen for season 12

Reactions: 15
Rinna‘s house looks seriously grubby 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I decided to catch up with Beverly Hills and it really is the Erika show. They can't spend a single evening without talking about her. When Sonja was going through her bankruptcy the other girls moved on and showed other things. But the BH cast really has nothing to offer.

Lisa, Kyle and Dorit need to go. It is so upsetting to see them being fake and throwing Sutton under the bus while they say the exact same things when Erika isn't there. I mean, they spent a whole dinner with their husbands making fun of Erika. While Sutton had to apologise for 10 episodes because she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be in trouble. It really reminded me of the way they treated Yolanda.

Also, God bless Garcelle for standing up for herself because I would have slapped Dorit a long time ago. Calling Garcelle a bully because she makes jokes at her even though she and the other girls do the EXACT same thing is the act of a bully. She had no problem when Erika insulted and threatened Sutton, she was silent when they all went against Denise, she pretended to be a victim of LVP during puppygate. Garcelle is so patient and compassionate. If it was me she would have left my house with a massive mark on her cheek.

Bravo really need to shake the whole cast. How is it that PK and Mauricio are doing more for the show in one scene than Dorit, Lisa and Kyle? At this point I wouldn't mind bringing the husbands full-time.

Reactions: 20
I say on Twitter that Andy was on a chat show and said the BH reunion is going to be in four parts so is it going to be four parts of just talking about Erika and her situation :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I say on Twitter that Andy was on a chat show and said the BH reunion is going to be in four parts so is it going to be four parts of just talking about Erika and her situation :rolleyes:
I've given up watching this season, everyone moaned about NY I'd say this season of BH could be worse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.