The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sutton is renting while her house is being done. She is loaded! Probably one of the only ones on rhobh who actually has her own money.
Yes I know Sutton's only renting whilst her house is being done, it was the only time I'd heard what the rent is over there!!
I just don't understand the point of renting rather than buying, more security for when their businesses go tits up, there's only so many restaurants, candles, clothes lines etc which make money!

Reactions: 2
exactly, especially as if you are paying so much to rent somewhere big you will unlikely be able to save to buy

Reactions: 3
I assume they rent because they can’t actually afford to buy a house that they deem ’fit for purpose’. They can afford to rent a big expensive house, that they pay for month to month, whereas they can’t afford to buy said house - can’t stump up big deposits or associated fees etc.

It seems that housewives are always moving. Always and many times it’s like ‘why’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I assume they rent because they can’t actually afford to buy a house that they deem ’fit for purpose’. They can afford to rent a big expensive house, that they pay for month to month, whereas they can’t afford to buy said house - can’t stump up big deposits or associated fees etc.

It seems that housewives are always moving. Always and many times it’s like ‘why’ 🤷‍♀️
it is so ridiculous, i would rather have a tiny home I owned rather than renting a huge home I know I could never afford to buy

Reactions: 4

It's always about having bigger luxurious things, it makes me laugh when they first describe ' their house' in square footage, and any jewellery is always about how many carats, no wonder most of them end up in trouble over finances!!

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of them rent houses specifically for filming. The houses are such a big feature in the franchises. I cannot wait to see Fancy Pants house! I felt cheated that she left before unveiling the house.

Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me if some of them rent houses specifically for filming. The houses are such a big feature in the franchises. I cannot wait to see Fancy Pants house! I felt cheated that she left before unveiling the house.
Yes I can’t wait to see it. She has YouTube channel which shows the house. They are all 8-15 minutes long I would rather await her return. I’ll be honest I don’t think Heather was missed.

Yes I can’t wait to see it. She has YouTube channel which shows the house. They are all 8-15 minutes long I would rather await her return. I’ll be honest I don’t think Heather was missed.
yeah I didn't like her she was just too smug. I am interested to see the house but I dont get the point of such a big house, after a certain number of rooms it just becomes ridiculous imo, i think they will end up resenting how much it costs to run tbh

yeah I didn't like her she was just too smug. I am interested to see the house but I dont get the point of such a big house, after a certain number of rooms it just becomes ridiculous imo, i think they will end up resenting how much it costs to run tbh
Yes she acts high & mighty. Thinks she’s another class act above the rest. She’s just as pretentious & showy. I like her husband though.
Oh I love gossiping about the HW. 🤪

• Haha
Yes she acts high & mighty. Thinks she’s another class act above the rest. She’s just as pretentious & showy. I like her husband though.
Oh I love gossiping about the HW. 🤪
haha same, gosssiping is one of the best things about crappy reality tv imo! I'm really intrigued as to how much they are collectively earning, must be loads! they have his job, his tv show, the skincare line, her acting....

Reactions: 2
Let's hope the basement of Chateau Thelma is done by now

• Haha
Wasn't it Camille who said that most of the cast members of RHOBH don't even live in Beverly Hills?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Went back last night and started season one of BH, it’s really was one of best seasons of a housewives show. You can see the real tension between Kyle and Kim already and it’s not just from drama purposes either. It really was a much better show and likeable cast. I also forgot how delusional Camille was :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OC... lydia is such a child, this whole scene is just awkward and like watching something from high school

stream of consciousness.... shannon's husband is being unbelievably awful this episode. I do not really like her but he talking like this in front of the children and her mum......... if the children have grown up to not appreciate their priviledge it is also his fault. Jesus I was actually shocked how awful he was

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OC... lydia is such a child, this whole scene is just awkward and like watching something from high school

stream of consciousness.... shannon's husband is being unbelievably awful this episode. I do not really like her but he talking like this in front of the children and her mum......... if the children have grown up to not appreciate their priviledge it is also his fault. Jesus I was actually shocked how awful he was
He was really horrible, how uncomfortable did the kids look? You could tell they weren't going to work out their marriage.
Lydia mum smokes pot, the way she acts wouldn't be surprised Lydia does too!!
Did we ever find out if Peggy actually had cancer,🤷‍♀️
Only on housewives, here we go out for coffee, there they go out for a colonic 🤢

He was really horrible, how uncomfortable did the kids look? You could tell they weren't going to work out their marriage.
Lydia mum smokes pot, the way she acts wouldn't be surprised Lydia does too!!
Did we ever find out if Peggy actually had cancer,🤷‍♀️
Only on housewives, here we go out for coffee, there they go out for a colonic 🤢
jesus going for any medical thing with a friend for me is just,,,
What even was the point of the renewal? he became actually even wors after. watching that dinner was just so awful

jesus going for any medical thing with a friend for me is just,,,
What even was the point of the renewal? he became actually even wors after. watching that dinner was just so awful
He came across as very controling and seemed to love putting her down, narcissistic comes to mind.

David was just so over Shannon by this point. He wasn’t even trying - he said very little, lots of staring blankly into space, but what he did say was blunt and brutal. The marriage was finished after his affair but it was like Shannon was in denial. Selling their house was the real nail in the coffin. David was checking out and getting all his ducks in a row but she wanted therapy and vow renewals. Besides Nene (and that’s not been smooth) has there been any HW whose marriage survived the vow renewal? 😂

David was just so over Shannon by this point. He wasn’t even trying - he said very little, lots of staring blankly into space, but what he did say was blunt and brutal. The marriage was finished after his affair but it was like Shannon was in denial. Selling their house was the real nail in the coffin. David was checking out and getting all his ducks in a row but she wanted therapy and vow renewals. Besides Nene (and that’s not been smooth) has there been any HW whose marriage survived the vow renewal? 😂
Didn’t LVP renew her and Ken’s vows for her 30th wedding anniversary.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.