The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, have you seen the latest picture of Tom Girardi?! He looks like Prince Philip took over his body 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, Tom looks like tit but he is an old man and the cynic in me says he needs to be looking ill to avoid jail.

Didn’t Weinstein use a zimmerframe for his court appearances and I‘m sure Epstein did something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What are we thinking of Mia from RHOP? I like her, Wendy is acting up this season lol
I quite like Mia so far (her husband comes across as very down to earth) although it's a bit daft her acting like she is some #bossbitch when she clearly has little knowledge of the day to day of her businesses.
Idk what happened to Wendy did the implants leak into her brain 🥴 like fair enough get yourself some work done but she's being so obnoxious about it and this is coming from a woman who spent the whole of her first season shouting about how many degrees you have. You can be smart and sexy but right now Wendy acting dumb as hell lol I think she didn't like that Mia talking about her procedures took attention from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, Tom looks like tit but he is an old man and the cynic in me says he needs to be looking ill to avoid jail.

Didn’t Weinstein use a zimmerframe for his court appearances and I‘m sure Epstein did something similar.
Precisely - it makes me think he must know the evidence is there to convict him & he’s hoping they just have mercy on him re: sentencing. If he appears a frail old man he could argue it’s in humane to put him in jail / not in public interest / do a Peter Sutcliffe and get into a medical facility instead.

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope that he'll end up in jail because what he did to so many families and people throughout the years is unforgivable. Imagine your own lawyer not giving you your settlement back!

I would have been at his office with a baseball bat until he signed my check with my name on it .

Reactions: 9
Wendy acting dumb as hell lol I think she didn't like that Mia talking about her procedures took attention from her.
It's like Procedures Top Trumps. I see your tits and ass and raise you a clit.

• Haha
The financial diet posted a very detailed video about the whole Erike Jayne situation:

He apparently also transferred 25M to Erika's businesses. The lawyers of the victims are asking her to give it back so they can sue Tom and use the money to pay back the victims. Erika's lawyers declined to do so. Which is why they are suing her now to force her to give it back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Why would Erika not give that money back if she's not involved? I really wanted to believe she didn't know anything but what she says on the show makes no sense and the tears are so damn fake. Looks like Tom is dying so he'll never really pay for what he's done. If she is found guilty I hope she rots in jail

Why would Erika not give that money back if she's not involved? I really wanted to believe she didn't know anything but what she says on the show makes no sense and the tears are so damn fake. Looks like Tom is dying so he'll never really pay for what he's done. If she is found guilty I hope she rots in jail
Explains why she’s refusing to hand over her bank statements

I have a question and I really hope I don't come across as ignorant here (and if I do then I am pleased to be educated!)

There's a lot of focus on racism and colour on this season of RHOBH and I think it great that it's being addressed. I'm watching Episode 3 where they're at Lake Tahoe, and Crystal says she is named after two actresses. Garcelle says on the talking heads section that if she were named after two of the whitest people she wouldn't be shouting about it. I get where she's coming from, but would that ever be okay if the opposite were said (a white person saying she wouldn't shout about it if she were named after black people)? Maybe I'm reading too much in to it - but it just struck me as perhaps controversial?

I have a question and I really hope I don't come across as ignorant here (and if I do then I am pleased to be educated!)

There's a lot of focus on racism and colour on this season of RHOBH and I think it great that it's being addressed. I'm watching Episode 3 where they're at Lake Tahoe, and Crystal says she is named after two actresses. Garcelle says on the talking heads section that if she were named after two of the whitest people she wouldn't be shouting about it. I get where she's coming from, but would that ever be okay if the opposite were said (a white person saying she wouldn't shout about it if she were named after black people)? Maybe I'm reading too much in to it - but it just struck me as perhaps controversial?
Because racism is prejudice + power, those comments could be perceived to be prejudiced but black ppl are marginalised so it’s not as vicious as when a white woman says the same about black women. Maybe google about why reverse racism isn’t real / about some of the anti Asian and anti black stuff happening in the US right now & it might help make sense of why Garcelle is making light of that. Definitely didn’t take it as malicious (also google white fragility / white women’s tears)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.