The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think they did. Nene and LVP still married. Ramona, Vicky, Shanon… there’s got to be more?
I think david renewing the vows with shannon was cruel tbh. he seems like an awful person but then she was also so awful with him to the extent that it was hard to watch after the affair, it was all so hard to watch. I honestly think she put on weight (subconsciously) as an excuse to why he was distancing himself

Reactions: 7
Shannon blaming Vicky for the weight gain was over the top. I do believe Vicky had the low down on whatever physical altercation that happened between Shannon and David. And yes, it was so hard to watch. Their daughters seem so level headed and to see them now they appear pleased that the freak show that was mom and dad is over,

Reactions: 10

Braunwyn’s rental woes. So complicated. You would think that as parents to seven children one of the things you would ensure is that the kids have a permanent home. Oh, how the other half live 😏

Reactions: 5

Braunwyn’s rental woes. So complicated. You would think that as parents to seven children one of the things you would ensure is that the kids have a permanent home. Oh, how the other half live 😏
a 45k discrepancy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
exactlt. I will never undersatnd having money and wasting it on holidays etc instead of a home
Or putting money away to pay your taxes, I can never understand how many celebs get caught out, surely you'd hire someone to oversee your finances? Years ago I had a crap accountant, long story short, owed more than I had to tax, lesson learnt, put back money weekly!

Reactions: 10
It’s the American way - big house, big car, big credit card debt. I fear the UK is heading in the same direction, people covet ‘things’ over substance. I have friends who are broke ass, yet going by their insta you’d think they‘re living the high life.

Reactions: 13
I am watching the current season of Potomac - 100% Karen does not own the house she ‘lives’ in. There are zero homely touches. Looks so cold and bare.

Reactions: 7
This is so funny, I agree with him 100% 😂 but I do love lvp though 💗💗
He got me with liking Melissa more than Teresa but I can own being basic 😂 I do think Teresa IS the NJ franchise, it would collapse without her and I wouldn't say that about any other housewife and their respective franchise. But I do love delusional Melissa 🥰

Reactions: 3
He got me with liking Melissa more than Teresa but I can own being basic 😂 I do think Teresa IS the NJ franchise, it would collapse without her and I wouldn't say that about any other housewife and their respective franchise. But I do love delusional Melissa 🥰
Omg I think Melissa has an amazing body. Love her figure. But that’s about it. At least Teresa brings dramas. Melissa is so bland and is on the show because of her drama with Teresa. Oh also Melissas husband brings more to the HW. I love LVP so maybe I’m delusional 🤣. I love LVP she brings the British humour and the Americans get so sensitive.
Who the hell lives Kelly Dodd? Hahaha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.