The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can't really blame them for doing that I mean its their husband you would trust them with your life it's like "hey babe I need your signature here" "sure hun" I mean it happens all the time I don't think Erika knew until November 2020, I think he told her to divorce so that hey could hide the money but I don't think she knew the whole time if she did she wouldn't of written the songs she wrote and carried on the way she did on national television
Yeah, I don't blame her for signing documents blindly. She was 100% abused mentally and financially.

However Tom's accident doesn't make sense and the hill doesn't exist. Also, the fact that she divorced few days before the Feds started suing Tom is something very suspicious. The 114k rent + 100k brand new car do not add up for someone who left with nothing but her clothes and few chairs.

But the fact that she is not willing to help the prosecutors against Tom is weird. If my abuser of a husband owed millions to victims and myself in spousal support I would 100% help the Federal government against him. She even prevented some victims from receiving funds because she wanted to receive her money first. This case will take years and she'll end up ruined mentally, physically and financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
you can't really blame them for doing that I mean its their husband you would trust them with your life it's like "hey babe I need your signature here" "sure hun" I mean it happens all the time I don't think Erika knew until November 2020, I think he told her to divorce so that hey could hide the money but I don't think she knew the whole time if she did she wouldn't of written the songs she wrote and carried on the way she did on national television
I’ve seen that there have been cases coming out from 2001, apparently Tom’s been dodgy for years. I do agree, I tend to read things I sign just as financial insecurity is a huge fear/anxiety of mine and I’m the more strategic of us, but my husband does blindly sign everything I put in front of him/probably isn’t aware of all our savings and investments and I tell him off for this reason. However…. If either of us started getting in trouble legally or with HMRC surely the other would start paying more attention?! Even if at the start you thought they were innocent and it was just to help manage the money/scandal, you’d be mindful and read it all? How could you ignore every single scandal that you ever heard?

Semi related but it’s happened so many times - Taylor, Erika, whoever else, if you’re spending *that* much money surely you want to check what’s coming in? Surely you can’t believe it’s sustainable forever, especially if it’s outside of huge intergenerational/dynasty level wealth?!

Reactions: 4
Paris Hilton is pregnant. Thought I’d share. Her mum is on RH.
False alarm apparently she’s not. She’s awaiting to get married.

I am not the most articulate person in the room. I’ll tell you something no matter what my hubbie asks me to sign I read. If I don’t understand I’ll ask him or search for what I don’t understand. I love my hubbie but I cannot sign anything without understanding what I am signing.
We are responsible to check what we are signing. I can’t sign blindly because hubbie got me a Chanel bag. No I can’t accept that as a legitimate excuse.

Reactions: 8
I can't get into this season of rhobh at all with this whole erica storyline. Basically watching someone blatantly lie to make themselves look innocent as part of their narrative to keep his money hidden away. She's playing the victim role big time I can't bear listening to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am about to watch NY on itvbe, no idea what season it is but i had no idea luanne went to rehab twice and was sued by her kids?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Whaaaaat ? Sued by her kids ?
so apparently she wanted to sell her hamptons house, they disagreed and so, with the dad sued her about it. madness. although realisitically I guess she was never that close to them, they seemed to spend more time with that nanny

• Wow
so apparently she wanted to sell her hamptons house, they disagreed and so, with the dad sued her about it. madness. although realisitically I guess she was never that close to them, they seemed to spend more time with that nanny
I watched that season but I missed the first 2 episodes. Sooo interesting I guess their father was pushing it. Can’t believe that. You could be right she doesn’t really have a strong relationship with the children. Didn’t they go Bording school and stay with the dad half of the time. I can’t remember.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched that season but I missed the first 2 episodes. Sooo interesting I guess their father was pushing it. Can’t believe that. You could be right she doesn’t really have a strong relationship with the children. Didn’t they go Bording school and stay with the dad half of the time. I can’t remember.
yeah I imagine they were resentful of the drinking issue, annoyed I am back in the office next week and won't be able to see the rest of the season :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Get hayu it's got all housewives franchises on it. It's amazing
I'm considering it tbh, but I have had a massive pay cut so trying ot save the pennies! probably good as I watch enough tit tv as is :ROFLMAO:

Get rid of the tv licence and only watch hayu? 🤣
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude when you have had such rubbish news. I don’t need any other apps I just watch hayu. If it wasn’t for Dh I wouldn’t have a tub at all. Just watch hayu and YouTube on my laptop or iPad.

Reactions: 5
Get rid of the tv licence and only watch hayu? 🤣
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude when you have had such rubbish news. I don’t need any other apps I just watch hayu. If it wasn’t for Dh I wouldn’t have a tub at all. Just watch hayu and YouTube on my laptop or iPad.
haha not rude, would porbably be much cheaper really, but I love just having tv on in the background without having to think of something specific to put on, and I watch a lot of bbc

this interview with sonja is interesting

Yeah, I don't blame her for signing documents blindly. She was 100% abused mentally and financially.

However Tom's accident doesn't make sense and the hill doesn't exist. Also, the fact that she divorced few days before the Feds started suing Tom is something very suspicious. The 114k rent + 100k brand new car do not add up for someone who left with nothing but her clothes and few chairs.

But the fact that she is not willing to help the prosecutors against Tom is weird. If my abuser of a husband owed millions to victims and myself in spousal support I would 100% help the Federal government against him. She even prevented some victims from receiving funds because she wanted to receive her money first. This case will take years and she'll end up ruined mentally, physically and financially.
I don;t think there is really evidence she was abused either mentally or financially is there?, he bankrolled her "career" (which I assume, based on the amoutn she paid for glam was a total loss maker). She got into a marriage with a much older rich man, she is not stupid and knew what she was doing

Last edited:
I'm considering it tbh, but I have had a massive pay cut so trying ot save the pennies! probably good as I watch enough tit tv as is :ROFLMAO:
That's crap news about pay cut:(, we'll miss you in afternoons especially now repeating NY, can't you download itv hub to catch up on?
I'm the same, do watch alot of tit, and have recently got Netflix, so more to watch :ROFLMAO:

That's crap news about pay cut:(, we'll miss you in afternoons especially now repeating NY, can't you download itv hub to catch up on?
I'm the same, do watch alot of tit, and have recently got Netflix, so more to watch :ROFLMAO:
aww that is very nice thank you :) honestly tattle has saved me across this bizarre time. Itv hub seems pretty erratic with the housewives episodes they upload, they sometimes upload the ones on every day, but often it is just the once weekly new ones. I have netflix too (albeit both me and my sister are scrounging from my parents' account :ROFLMAO: let me know of any trashy reality shows you find there 0most likely seen them all already, ngl!) just hoping my stupid workplace realises that actually I am capable of wfh so I can keep up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Whaaaaat ? Sued by her kids ?
Yeah, her husband left the Hampton House to the kids as their divorce agreement. This meant that she wouldn't have to struggle to buy another house. She could live in it and the kids would have it when they'd be older.
However during her alcoholic period Luann wanted to buy a very expensive house. She asked Bethenny's ex to loan her a few millions which he refused to do. She then tried to sell the Hampton House without telling her kids. They both sued her.
Bethenny had to do an intervention to calm her. She even had to block her from driving to prevent paparazzi to take pictures of half naked crazy looking Luann.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, her husband left the Hampton House to the kids as their divorce agreement. This meant that she wouldn't have to struggle to buy another house. She could live in it and the kids would have it when they'd be older.
However during her alcoholic period Luann wanted to buy a very expensive house. She asked Bethenny's ex to loan her a few millions which he refused to do. She then tried to sell the Hampton House without telling her kids. They both sued her.
Bethenny had to do an intervention to calm her. She even had to block her from driving to prevent paparazzi to take pictures of half naked crazy looking Luann.
omg!! which ex of bethenny? the one who died or the father of her daughter? (or someone else?)

Reactions: 2
omg!! which ex of bethenny? the one who died or the father of her daughter? (or someone else?)
Denis, the one who died.

It was very cynical because a few years ago Luann claimed that Bethenny was dating him while he was married and shamed both of them on national TV. His daughter thankfully cleared it.

In the season you can see Bethenny screaming at Luann saying that while she was spending so much time and resources on Luann she lost Denis. She regretted spending all her energy on Luann while Denis needed her more. It was incredibly heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.