Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
what was the car accident?
tom drove off a cliff, rolled out of the car, down a hill, broke his ankle, did something to his shoulder and was unconscious for 12 hours and then called Erika. The story made no sense how she was telling it either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Erika is clearly lying through her arrogant, parasitical teeth,- extremely badly.
She can’t seriously expect people to believe she’s been unhappy with cruel, heartless Tom for years? Her evil husband who kept her a prisoner (whilst allowing her to take part in a reality show and financing a completely self indulgent, ego driven, pop career).
Do me a fucking favour.

Reactions: 18

Instacol

Chatty Member
If he really had dementia, surely that’s a bit callous to divorce your husband when he needs his wife the most?
It's OK, it's all a rouse so they can hide the assets. Erica who wouldn't mutter a word about her private life before only to talk about Erica jayne is all of a sudden an open book? Give me a break

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the most recent episode of BH. I can't tell if Erica is genuinely upset or not because her voice is so monotone and the face hardly moves.
I caught up last night, the whole story about the crash it just made no sense whatsoever, people are taking the mick on Twitter over the story and pulling up aerial views of behind the house and their are no hills only a type of gated private community/road behind their house . It’s also annoying me how Kyle and Lisa’s are fawning all over her. And the hard time they give LVP over the dog and the hard time Denise got last season :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17

emm

VIP Member
I just watched the most recent episode and Erika says the dementia could be the reason he did it. What the actual fuck?? She's now defending him. After telling the ladies he was cold and controlling? She got into a fight with the producer because now it's clearly shown she's a liar. She said Tom completely cut her out after she left him (again saying he's a cold person) and she then tells Garcelle and Crystal that he calls her crying and begging her to come back everyday. The cold bitch is going to get exactly what she deserves!!!
This is just unbelievable. How would someone suffering from such severe dementia that they manage to con people out of millions of dollars be able to successfully act as a lawyer?!

Reactions: 16

emm

VIP Member
Rinna and Kyle are beyond vile. Kyle also seems to drink more than Kim. Rinna is a disgrace of a Mother who happily lets her daughter model when she suffers very badly from an eating disorder. Way to go, encourage your daughter to go into an industry that encourages body dysmorphia and exploitation. I LOVE Denise, she is a million times the most beautiful one there and has had the least work. Teddy is also incredibly pretty. Sutton, well she's not bad for 80 I guess.
I liked Denise initially until the whole Brandi issue, her husband also has some weird conspiracy theories, remember when he was saying that he has people stalking him or whatever for his beliefs on what causes cancer etc.
Totally agree about Rinna, also I get the impression she was pleased her daughter was (is?) dating Scott Disick for the publicity, she is desperate for them to be famous. I also really dislike Kyle, for someone who is an adult she argues like a teenager over ridiculous petty issues, also whenever she is drunk doing the splits and being all over her husband to prove how "sexy" she is is just :sick:

jarv

VIP Member
I love Potomac. One of the best once you get past the first season. NY is dreadful this season, it’s so boring and even the friend managing to piss everyone off was boring. They need to shake it up. Also crystal is vile on BH. She is such a mean girl and just nasty and smug all the time. She really is coming across very badly.
I'm secretly enjoying the Crystal and Sutton drama. I do think Crystal is coming across very smug and mean but Sutton is also a very very emotional and defensive person, the two just don't gel because Crystal has 0 empathy for anyone.

I am still laughing at "JEALOUS OF WHAT?! YOUR UGLY LEATHER PANTS?" 😂😂😂 Iconic. And Crystal standing there smirking completely unbothered.

Gossipgirl1234

Just watched this week's BH and for once it's not rinna annoying me.

Sutton seems so tightly wound about about being in a group of women almost like she's afraid of something. Crystal is taking a while for me to like, find her very confrontational and she seems to constantly be picking at Sutton who already is a sleep away from a breakdown.

rosejaxon19

As mad as it sounds, I love how “normal” Kathy is in comparison to the other girls. Like when they were travelling, all the others were dolled up to the nines and Kathys just there in her comfies with her pillow 😂

Reactions: 15

vvvvvvvvvvv

So far Ramona is reminding me a little bit of Rinna, in the way that she says whatever she’s thinking, without actually thinking before she speaks. Yes she can be very overbearing but I sort of warmed to her when she showed a more softer side when Bethenny was going to visit her dad in LA to tell him about her pregnancy.
The RHONY are not there to be liked :ROFLMAO: You wouldn't be friends with any of them. They are a fuckin spectacle and I love them for it 🤪

• Haha

Curlygirl28

I unashamedly love Bethenny. She says the things that I think in my head, but a too nice/British to say 😂

Anne1448

VIP Member
I think ney york, but lots of people dislike it! but you need to watch orange county, the original one!
New York is hands down the best! It's probably because the girls have a real friendship (most of them are friends since more than 10 years) and I love the fact that they talk openly about EVERYTHING.

Bethenny talked about being harassed by her ex, her struggle as a business owner and being a working mom. Luann started at the highest and sinked to the lowest with her alcohol issues, her divorce, the lawsuit with her kids, etc Ramona had the "perfect life" and is now trying to start again at 60 which is very relatable. Sonja is my favourite for her one liners, her battle with depression, her legal issues with one of the most powerful man in the US.

I can't find a franchise which comes close to RHONY.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I just finished the new BH episode and there was so much going on👀

- Sutton & Dorit told Erika to get forensics to check if Tom didn't move his money to tax heavens. This would allow her to ask for spousal support.

- Garcelle, God bless her for being the voice of the audience, asked so many questions. Erika revealed that she never had to manage money because Tom would just give it to her every time she asked for it. She also revealed that she didn't leave Tom due to the lawsuits but his mental decline. She kept telling Tom that he had symptoms of dementia but he would deny it and attack her. She also revealed that Tom calls her everyday and had to ask her lawyer to tell Tom to stop calling her. He told her "I love you. I miss you."

- Erika's theory is that Tom stole money due to dementia. Which caused him to do things that he never did before. She explained that the reason why she doesn't say much is due to legal reasons. The more she says the more she can be I trouble legally. When Garcelle brought the fact that Tom called her everyday in front of the other ladies she started crying as if it triggered something. She said that what Garcelle did was "dirty".

- Kathy & Sutton were very confused about Erika's reaction and said that she reacted as if she had more to hide.

This new season is sooooo goood💯
I think Sutton had it all worked out right from the start.

Anne1448

VIP Member
I just finished the new BH episode and there was so much going on👀

- Sutton & Dorit told Erika to get forensics to check if Tom didn't move his money to tax heavens. This would allow her to ask for spousal support.

- Garcelle, God bless her for being the voice of the audience, asked so many questions. Erika revealed that she never had to manage money because Tom would just give it to her every time she asked for it. She also revealed that she didn't leave Tom due to the lawsuits but his mental decline. She kept telling Tom that he had symptoms of dementia but he would deny it and attack her. She also revealed that Tom calls her everyday and had to ask her lawyer to tell Tom to stop calling her. He told her "I love you. I miss you."

- Erika's theory is that Tom stole money due to dementia. Which caused him to do things that he never did before. She explained that the reason why she doesn't say much is due to legal reasons. The more she says the more she can be I trouble legally. When Garcelle brought the fact that Tom called her everyday in front of the other ladies she started crying as if it triggered something. She said that what Garcelle did was "dirty".

- Kathy & Sutton were very confused about Erika's reaction and said that she reacted as if she had more to hide.

This new season is sooooo goood💯

• Heart
  • Wow

Instacol

Chatty Member
Just watched the latest rhobh. I'm bored of the erica show. I don't believe it. She's a terrible actress and it's boring now. I'd rather go back to seeing more of Crystal and I can't stand her

Reactions: 14

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I loved the fact that the women stuck up for Sutton with the whole Crystal situation. I’m glad they have footage of what Sutton actually said.

Reactions: 14