The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww that is very nice thank you :) honestly tattle has saved me across this bizarre time. Itv hub seems pretty erratic with the housewives episodes they upload, they sometimes upload the ones on every day, but often it is just the once weekly new ones. I have netflix too (albeit both me and my sister are scrounging from my parents' account :ROFLMAO: let me know of any trashy reality shows you find there 0most likely seen them all already, ngl!) just hoping my stupid workplace realises that actually I am capable of wfh so I can keep up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good luck on the work front!! Yes tattle has been great to chat to others who like abit of trashy reality, better than rl sometimes!!!

Are any on here watching OC on itvb , the season without Vicky and Tamara, just wondering what you thought, I didn't miss them at first, but wouldn't mind them coming back, need the drama!!!!

Reactions: 2
aww that is very nice thank you :) honestly tattle has saved me across this bizarre time. Itv hub seems pretty erratic with the housewives episodes they upload, they sometimes upload the ones on every day, but often it is just the once weekly new ones. I have netflix too (albeit both me and my sister are scrounging from my parents' account :ROFLMAO: let me know of any trashy reality shows you find there 0most likely seen them all already, ngl!) just hoping my stupid workplace realises that actually I am capable of wfh so I can keep up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There are certain websites where you can watch all the shows for free…

There are certain websites where you can watch all the shows for free…
any suggestions?? the one I used to use doesnt work anymore

Good luck on the work front!! Yes tattle has been great to chat to others who like abit of trashy reality, better than rl sometimes!!!

Are any on here watching OC on itvb , the season without Vicky and Tamara, just wondering what you thought, I didn't miss them at first, but wouldn't mind them coming back, need the drama!!!!
yeh I hate vicki and don't particularly like tamra but this season is duĺl af so wouldn't mind them back. really starting to dislike shannon too. cannot believe she has the gall to critcise someones "small" house they bought while she is renting!

Reactions: 3
I am on season 8 of NY, after always hating Ramona, Ive warmed to her this season. When Bethenny is unwell and she just goes "ive brought my book and i will sit next door so you arent alone!" And that just warmed my heart. I quite like Dorinda too. Carole used to be one of my favourites but gone right off hee this season!

Reactions: 7
any suggestions?? the one I used to use doesnt work anymore

yeh I hate vicki and don't particularly like tamra but this season is duĺl af so wouldn't mind them back. really starting to dislike shannon too. cannot believe she has the gall to critcise someones "small" house they bought while she is renting!
Did you see Shannon’s face as she was walking through Gina’s home ? So snobby. She’s the most sensible one out of all the housewives. Like you said she’s renting so why would you even comment.
Bronywyn also rents and they have not paid their rent for 3 months recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am just watching the seance bit in one of the more recent RHNYC episodes. They are all blown away that the medium picked up on Leah's conversion to Judaism, but... she talks about it all the time. Is it really hard to believe that one of the producers didn't give this lady the head's up? Or am I just an awful cynic?

Reactions: 6
I am just watching the seance bit in one of the more recent RHNYC episodes. They are all blown away that the medium picked up on Leah's conversion to Judaism, but... she talks about it all the time. Is it really hard to believe that one of the producers didn't give this lady the head's up? Or am I just an awful cynic?
This was my thought, they are all public figures finding out things about them is not difficult with a quick google. I am very skeptical of psychics generally, my parents both used t be journalists and a lot of the techniques they use to find out information if similar, you can learn to gauage people's reactions to what you are saying, read their body language etc

This was my thought, they are all public figures finding out things about them is not difficult with a quick google. I am very skeptical of psychics generally, my parents both used t be journalists and a lot of the techniques they use to find out information if similar, you can learn to gauage people's reactions to what you are saying, read their body language etc
I agree, although I will say, the medium did come across as very kind. Especially when telling Sonja to get some proper therapy (from someone with an actual PHD).

I agree, although I will say, the medium did come across as very kind. Especially when telling Sonja to get some proper therapy (from someone with an actual PHD).
I agree she seemed kind but I mean just by talking to her breifly you can tell she needs therapy, it is ridiculous a psychic needs to tell her that

Reactions: 2
Shannon is going to think she's queen bee in new season as I think Kelly, braunwyn and Elizabeth aren't coming back!
Funny watching her in yesterday's afternoon ep, thinking she's such best friends with Tamara who has no loyalty and would throw anyone under the bus!!!
Did you see Shannon’s face as she was walking through Gina’s home ? So snobby. She’s the most sensible one out of all the housewives. Like you said she’s renting so why would you even comment.
Bronywyn also rents and they have not paid their rent for 3 months recently.
Shannon was a cow about Gina's home, good on Gina for being a single parent and doing things on her own, most of the housewives rent which I've never understood, Sutton s renting Kyle's old house for 20000 dollars a month, more money than sense!!!!

Sutton is renting while her house is being done. She is loaded! Probably one of the only ones on rhobh who actually has her own money.

Reactions: 8
I just watched the OC where shannon discovers she has covid, her daughters' lack of concern was quite bizarre

• Haha
I just watched the OC where shannon discovers she has covid, her daughters' lack of concern was quite bizarre
Me and hubbie were laughing our heads off at Sharon. I don’t wish it on anyone but we knew her reaction. I think her daughters are sick of their hyperchondriac mother.

• Haha
I got fully caught up on the latest season of NY earlier I didn't find it as bad as everyone has been making out not sure if I was maybe fearing the worst, definitely needs a shake up though ie bring back dorinda and the Berkshires

Reactions: 4
Me and hubbie were laughing our heads off at Sharon. I don’t wish it on anyone but we knew her reaction. I think her daughters are sick of their hyperchondriac mother.
yeah this is what I presumed, like when one of her daughters went to europe on some kind of school trip and she packed her basically a suitcase worth of various vitamins and pills :ROFLMAO:
david continues to be awful on itvbe now, she mentions she hates spinning so he buys her a spin bike :rolleyes:

god lidia on the OC is insufferable, imagine calling someone at dinner to ask why you weren't invited and then complaining to your young son about it, she is like a child

Last edited:
  • Haha
I got fully caught up on the latest season of NY earlier I didn't find it as bad as everyone has been making out not sure if I was maybe fearing the worst, definitely needs a shake up though ie bring back dorinda and the Berkshires
Yes, we want Xmas at dorindas!!

Lydia is really dreadful, they do me laugh though, her hubby having a vasectomy, let's have a party!!!!

• Haha
god I had no idea Luannes alcohol issues were so bad, I kind of always thoguht she initially went to rehab just because she was forced to with the dui

She really does go OTT when it comes to her health. I cringed when her ex had to try and retrieve that colonic tube from her ass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.