The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to jump on and switch back to RHNY - I have watched this show from the start and it was one of my favourites, but I'm not loving this season. I am currently on the Salem episode and Eboni legitimately just described both herself and SONJA as introverts?? I mean WTF??
Similar boat, love NY but it’s taken me days to even get through the first episode. Leah really ruins it, it’s like watching a drunk teenager week in week out I cba

Reactions: 6
Similar boat, love NY but it’s taken me days to even get through the first episode. Leah really ruins it, it’s like watching a drunk teenager week in week out I cba
And the screaming?? I know they've always been loud but Sonja is out of control and to be honest, quite hard to watch. Leah is totally fake, I can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I loved Leah’s first season and I’m disappointed to hear she’s awful for her sophomore year.

I checked out her fashion brand and 😬. It’s literally plain cotton clothes stamped with inane slogans and mottos and mostly out of stock items. I refuse to believe she makes a living from that (hence the tiny tiny flat).

Reactions: 8
I loved Leah’s first season and I’m disappointed to hear she’s awful for her sophomore year.

I checked out her fashion brand and 😬. It’s literally plain cotton clothes stamped with inane slogans and mottos and mostly out of stock items. I refuse to believe she makes a living from that (hence the tiny tiny flat).
I thought exactly the same during her first season (when I initially liked her too). I checked out her brand and was... underwhelmed.

And.. and - Romona has tit on the floor of her bathroom.

Good Lord...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

It feels like watching a completely different Leah. She is way more calculating almost "acting".

Reactions: 2
It feels like watching a completely different Leah. She is way more calculating almost "acting".
Even the way she's dressing is attention seeking. She's desperately trying to stay relevant on the show. Probably so she can fund more plastic surgery

Reactions: 4
I watched 3 more episodes of Beverly Hills and the whole Erika story is just weird.

Apparently she dropped Tom off and went home to pack whatever she could. Then she said that they never talked again. Her rent is 9,500$ per month and she is funding it through the money that her book and her Broadway show brought to her.

Also, she mentioned that she is Tom's third wife and that whenever he divorced he was merciless.

However there is no way that she can live in her house thanks to her earnings alone. No way! Her rent is like 114k per year alone. Now, add the new Range Rover that she bought which is over 100k too. I 100% believe that it was orchestrated by both of them with Erika playing the poor newly divorcée.

Reactions: 10
For me I find Kyle’s relationship with her sister troubling, I mean she outed her sister as an alcoholic on reality tv, that’s a low blow. Plus she is really close with the former producer and looking back she always gets the best edits. For example Denise walks off and production have a go at her. Kyle walks off and it’s fine.
I know addicts are good liars and hard to deal with however i agree with Kim on the Kyle front. Kyle gets mad when people bring up things about Mo and lawsuits but has no issue with Kim being shown drunk etc and has no issue telling LVP and Denise to just 'be honest'. She's also a mean girl and has shown this so many times. She likes to play innocent and hides behind her lil napkin when drama is going on but i think she does a lot to rile things up or keep the drama going.
I think Kyle loves being spoiled or the martyr and centre of attention thats why she ended up resenting LVP.

Also cant remember if its here or somewhere else i saw it but there's a clip from the season LVP's brother died where she's crying saying shes depressed and just got back from the funeral and Vile Kyle says 'i have tit going on too' wow Kyle wow!
I think other housewives assessments on her (Garcelle, Carlton, Yolanda) were right she loves gloss and surface but doesnt want to really be there, its all for show.

Just while im on one about RHOBH i always felt kyle was trying to make a point of making Kim look reckless and her more perfect pointing out where she should and shouldn't get a home and that she was single. I think the Richards girls lived off Kim and her child star money and its not fair to kick her while shes down

Last edited:
apologies for being so behind but I’ve just finished the Turks and Caicos NY trip and really enjoyed the insta impression. He does quite a few of them including BH

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok i am just about caught up with BH, 1 episode behind. I really dont know what to make of Erika situation, part of me wants to believe her but all thw facts are there.

Out of curiosity why does everyone hate Kyle? Shes one of my faves! 😬
I use to really like her but I find her extremely insincere and fake and her and her husbands are the biggest social climbers ever.

Reactions: 7
Watching the last season of atlanta and got to the bachelorette party and I'm like am I dreaming is this actually happening 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm just doing a rewatch of RHBH and I've got to the season with Dorit's failed dog adoption (Juicy Lucy). I can understand why some people, particularly American's, have some issues with Lisa Vanderpump but I find this series so uncomfortable to watch as everyone just seems to be going after her and...her brother had just killed himself???

just nipped back to edit and say I've just read some of the previous posts that mention this!

I went through some additional episodes of BH and my God Erika is a great actress. Someone please give her an Oscar.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet she explained that after moving into her new house (9500$ per month) she had to stop leasing her office because she couldn't afford it. Kyle asked her what would happen with her persona Erika Jayne and Erika said that she has no idea but she can't afford it at the moment.

She joined the girls at Kyle's summer house to explain the whole car accident involving Tom which kept changing every time she opened her mouth. She also told her that Tom couldn't hear or see correctly anymore. The court ordered him to get a mental evaluation because he seems to be losing his mind slowly. Erika said that she was happy about that because she mentioned it to him many times but he kept dismissing her. She started crying her eyes out with mascara running through her face.

The girls were very careful about not asking too many questions since Erika looked very depressed and kept crying every minute. Kathy said that Erika may have been involved by signing documents without reading it. Something she, Kathy, does often when asked by her husband. Erika said that the first time she got mentioned in one of his legal problems she asked him questions but he dismissed her and told her to ignore it.

The other ladies asked her why she never left earlier and she said that she had nowhere else to go. Her entire career was funded by him and he reminded her that the house was under his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I went through some additional episodes of BH and my God Erika is a great actress. Someone please give her an Oscar.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet she explained that after moving into her new house (9500$ per month) she had to stop leasing her office because she couldn't afford it. Kyle asked her what would happen with her persona Erika Jayne and Erika said that she has no idea but she can't afford it at the moment.

She joined the girls at Kyle's summer house to explain the whole car accident involving Tom which kept changing every time she opened her mouth. She also told her that Tom couldn't hear or see correctly anymore. The court ordered him to get a mental evaluation because he seems to be losing his mind slowly. Erika said that she was happy about that because she mentioned it to him many times but he kept dismissing her. She started crying her eyes out with mascara running through her face.

The girls were very careful about not asking too many questions since Erika looked very depressed and kept crying every minute. Kathy said that Erika may have been involved by signing documents without reading it. Something she, Kathy, does often when asked by her husband. Erika said that the first time she got mentioned in one of his legal problems she asked him questions but he dismissed her and told her to ignore it.

The other ladies asked her why she never left earlier and she said that she had nowhere else to go. Her entire career was funded by him and he reminded her that the house was under his name.
honestly i think either way if she signed things without looking (if that is true) she is guilty. not paying attention doesn't make you innocent

• Heart
Reactions: 5
honestly i think either way if she signed things without looking (if that is true) she is guilty. not paying attention doesn't make you innocent
Teresa Giduice said the same thing. She signed documents for Joe

Teresa Giduice said the same thing. She signed documents for Joe
you can't really blame them for doing that I mean its their husband you would trust them with your life it's like "hey babe I need your signature here" "sure hun" I mean it happens all the time I don't think Erika knew until November 2020, I think he told her to divorce so that hey could hide the money but I don't think she knew the whole time if she did she wouldn't of written the songs she wrote and carried on the way she did on national television

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.