The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She skips through life like Pollyanna in her perfect little world. She's fake as feck and is probably the most scheming witch out of the lot of them. She throws out the tiniest piece of the brown stuff, steps quietly back and waits for it to hit the fan.

She's still dragging her stuff out with LVP. Enough already.
exactly, is it normal for an adult to have such tumultuous friendships like this? she is basically stuck in high school

Reactions: 6
Out of curiosity why does everyone hate Kyle? Shes one of my faves!
I used to really like her, and tbf I think she’s a very good cast member overall. I just don’t respect her after Rinna chucked a GLASS at her sister and tried to choke her and she ran off? I really get how challenging sister dynamics can be esp with addiction issues but I wouldn’t allow that to happen to anyone much less my sister?!

Reactions: 10
For me I find Kyle’s relationship with her sister troubling, I mean she outed her sister as an alcoholic on reality tv, that’s a low blow. Plus she is really close with the former producer and looking back she always gets the best edits. For example Denise walks off and production have a go at her. Kyle walks off and it’s fine.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest BH episode and I just feel like Erika is lying. She’s smirking when telling her ‘story’. And just a feeling I get when she’s talking.

Reactions: 11
Watching the first episode of the new series of RHOBH and did Garcelle really not pay the charity money?!

Just watched the latest BH episode and I just feel like Erika is lying. She’s smirking when telling her ‘story’. And just a feeling I get when she’s talking.
I saw a preview for what’s coming up and the way she talks to Sutton is horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watching the first episode of the new series of RHOBH and did Garcelle really not pay the charity money?!

I saw a preview for what’s coming up and the way she talks to Sutton is horrendous!
It sounds as if it was more of an administrative problem than maliciously not paying it as Kyle suggested. But even saying that I’m not convinced, I can’t imagine Garcelle’s financial affairs being wholly managed by someone else, and even if they were you’d check something like that surely?! I’d believe it more if it was Kathy or Crystal because they’re ££££ ETA - so probably do have a family office type set up where they just don’t know what comes in or goes out

The way she talks has entirely changed, her new acting voice is creepy and low pitched.

For me I find Kyle’s relationship with her sister troubling, I mean she outed her sister as an alcoholic on reality tv, that’s a low blow. Plus she is really close with the former producer and looking back she always gets the best edits. For example Denise walks off and production have a go at her. Kyle walks off and it’s fine.
I'm sure i read somewhere that Kim was bringing out a book about her life, including what she knows about various cast members and their spouses.

There is sure to be some lawsuits flying around if she does.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I would ask what you like about her?!
To me she comes across as braggy and super fake, her fawning all over her husband, straddling him in bars, doing the splits at every drunken opportunity... she also just drags out every argument ad infinitum
Hahaha that is a fair question i suppose, i probably havent really paid that much attention to those (perhaps ignorantly!) I relate to her about motherhood as- at least the way its perceived or she speaks about herself as a Mum is something I can relate to! I like her clothes and hair 🤣 but you are right the way she sometimes behaves at parties.. and it is hard to watch the relationship with her sister, but again I have an up and down relationship with my sister so its nice to see that not everyones family relationship is perfect!

Also just to clarify i dont like her as in, "omg shes my idol, I want to be her" I think shes entertaining 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle is a fence sitter but yet a tit stirrer. Her first seasons were good, she was part of an ensemble cast and had real relationships with Kim and LVP. But she let the success of the show get to her and she began playing for the audience. For example, she absolutely loathed Brandi but now she likes her, believes her and invites her to her home.

She spearheads - with Rinna - who will be the season’s punch bag. She wanted LVP out because LVP was popular, had dancing with stars, Vanderpump Rules and numerous magazine covers. Kyle wants to be the one holding front and centre the diamond and will do everything to keep it.

Bye Kyle!

Reactions: 13
I agree you have to be quite intuitive to see through Kyle, she’s very manipulative but hides it well

I have heard about the wild story Erika is touting about Tom. This is my favourite shitpost about it!
Tom fell into the pit!!!!
Actually cackling out loud at this

Sorry repeatedly quoting you, but yep it’s really shocking. Good on Sutton tho when this all comes out she’ll be the only HW to come out glowing. I suspect Dorit is struggling with this, her face always looks so uncomfortable and the fact she’s reading for the truth (why are the others so bleeping ignorant?)

Actually cackling out loud at this

Sorry repeatedly quoting you, but yep it’s really shocking. Good on Sutton tho when this all comes out she’ll be the only HW to come out glowing. I suspect Dorit is struggling with this, her face always looks so uncomfortable and the fact she’s reading for the truth (why are the others so bleeping ignorant?)
The others are scared that the fans will label them mean girls again, they made a pact to “make this season fun” garcelle dorit and Sutton weren’t in on the pact because they didn’t participate in the bullying last season so they’re being their organic selves the other ladies are holding back on purpose

Kyle is also an alcoholic IMVHO, usually totally shitfaced at parties, straddling Mauricio, doing the splits. Her and Rinna are completely manipulative, self obsessed cunts.

Kyle is also an alcoholic IMVHO, usually totally shitfaced at parties, straddling Mauricio, doing the splits. Her and Rinna are completely manipulative, self obsessed cunts.
I think most of them on BH drink a lot, I would say Erika is an exception compared to the rest, remember when Rinna was talking about putting xanax in her smoothies? in what world is that normal?! I feel like a lot of their arguments are based on the fact they are often hungry as they eat so little in order to be able to drink more and not put on weight tbh

I think most of them on BH drink a lot, I would say Erika is an exception compared to the rest, remember when Rinna was talking about putting xanax in her smoothies? in what world is that normal?! I feel like a lot of their arguments are based on the fact they are often hungry as they eat so little in order to be able to drink more and not put on weight tbh

Oh absolutely. But Kyle always gets on her high horse about everyone else getting hammered - Brandi et al, but she's one of the worst.

Oh absolutely. But Kyle always gets on her high horse about everyone else getting hammered - Brandi et al, but she's one of the worst.
yeah i think this is my biggest grievance with her, she is so hypocritical, brandi basically admits to being a drunken mess but Kyle paints herself as some kind of holier than thou figure

Reactions: 7
I feel like a lot of their arguments are based on the fact they are often hungry as they eat so little in order to be able to drink more and not put on weight tbh
I get wound up whenever i watch them eating. They put a tiny amount of food on the end of their fork, eat it and then play with a small spinach leaf for what feels like hours. Just eat, FFS!

Reactions: 5
Sorry to jump on and switch back to RHNY - I have watched this show from the start and it was one of my favourites, but I'm not loving this season. I am currently on the Salem episode and Eboni legitimately just described both herself and SONJA as introverts?? I mean WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.