The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only thing that came close to that episode where she had the breakdown on holiday somewhere was the NY crazy island one with kelly, but as far as whole storylines go I def don't think so!
I googled the yacht scenes from that or another holiday and Sonja complains it smells of cat piss which apparently is what meth smells like?! I read it on Reddit, it could explain Kelly as she was absolutely unhinged?!

Although interestingly Elle Mac who married her ex is now married to the awful anti vaxxer leader who puts kids at harm so clearly that set are all fucked

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They are selling their home, the one they just moved into!
much like the erika and tom situation, i don't get why they would agree to be on the show if they were aware of their financial situation and bring attention to their "wealth" like this

Reactions: 7
much like the erika and tom situation, i don't get why they would agree to be on the show if they were aware of their financial situation and bring attention to their "wealth" like this
Exactly. Beyond Stupid.
Or they think they will earn lots of money to pay off these debts. But in the end they want to keep up with everyone else’s wealth. Pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I thought the one they moved into was rented? By the way I just finished the series before Kathy joins the group.
She said that this was going to be their ‘forever home’. I believe they own it because they are selling it and slashed $1.5 million I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Exactly. Beyond Stupid.
Or they think they will earn lots of money to pay off these debts. But in the end they want to keep up with everyone else’s wealth. Pathetic.
Anyone have any idea how much they are paid to be on it? I know it differs depending on each person, but is it more or less than Rinna gets for her rubbish soap?

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any idea how much they are paid to be on it? I know it differs depending on each person, but is it more or less than Rinna gets for her rubbish soap?
Kandy is the highest paid housewife. At 1.3 million per season. Apparently Nene got paid 1.85 million. The rest are supposedly cheap. A guy is writing a tell all book and this is the type of information he’s dishing out.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kandy is the highest paid housewife. At 1.3 million per season. Apparently Nene got paid 1.85 million. The rest are supposedly cheap. A guy is writing a tell all book and this is the type of information he’s dishing out.
is kandy also in atlanta? I only watched the first couple of seasons but remember Nene (of course :ROFLMAO:) I am surprised it is not more tbh, although I guess they get loads of holidays etc for free and I would imagine ALL of their meals/drinks out are free as advertising as they always make sure to show the name of places they go. Apparently denise left as they refused to pay her the salary she wanted

• Wow
At first I read this as per episode and I nearly had a heart attack 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes Kandi is on Atlanta I love House wives of Atlanta. It’s absolutely hilarious. Funniest out of all the housewives.
Here’s where I got the info.
I love that they only get paid for coach :ROFLMAO: would love to read this book!

Yes Kandi is on Atlanta I love House wives of Atlanta. It’s absolutely hilarious. Funniest out of all the housewives.
Here’s where I got the info.
Kandi must be loaded! Iremember she wrote loads of songs for famous singers didn't she? when I watched she seemed to be the only one with a real career not based on the show

Reactions: 6
I love that they only get paid for coach :ROFLMAO: would love to read this book!

Kandi must be loaded! Iremember she wrote loads of songs for famous singers didn't she? when I watched she seemed to be the only one with a real career not based on the show
Yes she’s definitely loaded. She’s likeable. I want to read the book. Defo going to buy it. Haha
I’m HW obsessed. Shame none of my friends are into it. Luckily my husband watches it with me. Pretends he hates it but always asks when is the next one and what’s the latest goss. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she’s definitely loaded. She’s likeable. I want to read the book. Defo going to buy it. Haha
I’m HW obsessed. Shame none of my friends are into it. Luckily my husband watches it with me. Pretends he hates it but always asks when is the next one and what’s the latest goss. 🤣
I might try and gtet back into Atlanta, never really loved it don't know why, of course nowhere near as awful as the British franchises. OT but did anyone ever watch Ladies of London? was a sort of housewives thing but i think just had one season? one of the husbands ended up dead after falling/being pushed off a building in london and apparently there was some kind of Russian involvement, very bizarre!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I might try and gtet back into Atlanta, never really loved it don't know why, of course nowhere near as awful as the British franchises. OT but did anyone ever watch Ladies of London? was a sort of housewives thing but i think just had one season? one of the husbands ended up dead after falling/being pushed off a building in london and apparently there was some kind of Russian involvement, very bizarre!
I did! It was horrifically good viewing! I follow Caroline Stanbury on IG now and she's a complete abomination of a human :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I came across the show by accident but it was strangely addictive - I'm a bit sad they never made another series!

Reactions: 4
What who was that ?
The British version is boring. Couldn’t get into Ladies of London was so dry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.