The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be a good starting point for anyone as it aggregates different bravo accounts’ / solicitors’ stories, from this you can go off and read other Insta posts or follow other accounts

Thank you!

Also Kim Richards, is it me or is she looking very old? I thought she was in her mid 60s but she’s only 56!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was watching some old rhobh and it's so funny that Denise is 10x richer than Dorit yet had a smaller house and less luxuries it's strange but I guess if you really have it you don't feel the need to make pretend lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was watching some old rhobh and it's so funny that Denise is 10x richer than Dorit yet had a smaller house and less luxuries it's strange but I guess if you really have it you don't feel the need to make pretend lol
Dorit’s new house looks a bit smaller. For instance their bedroom in their old house was spacious but the shots I’ve seen of their new bedroom is that it’s smaller? Could just be filming angles but could it be that they had to downsize?

Reactions: 2
Dorit’s new house looks a bit smaller. For instance their bedroom in their old house was spacious but the shots I’ve seen of their new bedroom is that it’s smaller? Could just be filming angles but could it be that they had to downsize?
yeah the new house is defo smaller, I think they've made smarter decisions since the earlier seasons lol

Reactions: 1
I don’t think rina is classy but I was trying to say that you can tell she has money as she doesn’t try hard to prove she does. Crystal and Kathy are the same. You’d never know if you didn’t know that Kathy has millions!

I don’t think rina is classy but I was trying to say that you can tell she has money as she doesn’t try hard to prove she does. Crystal and Kathy are the same. You’d never know if you didn’t know that Kathy has millions!
Money talks wealth whispers has never been truer than in the real housewives realm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why Kyle invited Brandi to her black and white party? She says she’s in a good place with her but I don’t believe that. Brandi enabled Kim’s drinking and now Kyle is inviting her to her own house? Seems weird. Nice to see Eileen again, I liked her!

I'm erring on the side of believing Erika. Tom isn't just a lawyer, he was co founder/partner of his own firm, they worked massive cases, his firm is the one from Erin Brockovich. I believe the amount of money a man in his position brought in could be plausible, but it sounds like he's probably been a bit on the dodgy side for a very long time.

Fairly certain he's probably legally & morally not meant to come home & discuss stuff from work with his family, tho I guess if that discussion is about scamming folk the legal & moral aspects are straight out the window 😂 my point is I don't think it would be unusual for her to not be in the know about his work activities in much detail at all.

I think she was a trophy wife & she married for money & if you as a person/they as a couple are fine with that knowledge & what it involves (shagging an old guy to get a glam squad) then that's your choice.

She is getting an easy time of it on the show but maybe the other wives genuinely believe and love her and that's why. She'll also be limited to what she can say as it's an active ongoing thing.

I do think the timing is odd but maybe he became impossible to live with with the stress of realising it was all falling down around him, surely he'd be smart enough to hide any money in overseas bank accounts or something rather than thinking a divorce would protect assets?

Reactions: 8
I'm erring on the side of believing Erika. Tom isn't just a lawyer, he was co founder/partner of his own firm, they worked massive cases, his firm is the one from Erin Brockovich. I believe the amount of money a man in his position brought in could be plausible, but it sounds like he's probably been a bit on the dodgy side for a very long time.

Fairly certain he's probably legally & morally not meant to come home & discuss stuff from work with his family, tho I guess if that discussion is about scamming folk the legal & moral aspects are straight out the window 😂 my point is I don't think it would be unusual for her to not be in the know about his work activities in much detail at all.

I think she was a trophy wife & she married for money & if you as a person/they as a couple are fine with that knowledge & what it involves (shagging an old guy to get a glam squad) then that's your choice.

She is getting an easy time of it on the show but maybe the other wives genuinely believe and love her and that's why. She'll also be limited to what she can say as it's an active ongoing thing.

I do think the timing is odd but maybe he became impossible to live with with the stress of realising it was all falling down around him, surely he'd be smart enough to hide any money in overseas bank accounts or something rather than thinking a divorce would protect assets?
You make really good points, I hadn’t thought of them before. He has had a very successful career and combined with lawyers maybe not talking about cases it’s plausible she didn’t know.
I do wonder if she did find out sooner than she’s letting on?

Reactions: 4
Also everyone else has had so much (more) surgery so...
Agree completely, remember the episode where she gets some minor cosmetic bits done - iirc teeth and boobs? It was a whole new works to her, you can tell she doesn’t do much as her minor tweakments which is why she looks so different to the others. LVP was similarly old school but more glam and into her makeup so you couldn’t tell as much. I forget how old Kyle is until you see her hands.

You make really good points, I hadn’t thought of them before. He has had a very successful career and combined with lawyers maybe not talking about cases it’s plausible she didn’t know.
I do wonder if she did find out sooner than she’s letting on?
She submitted legal forms requesting that her money owed is prioritised above the victims’ 😬 I know the legal docs are all disparate and not intuitive as they’re via the US system but they all really do suggest a level of awareness and complicity, sadly as she was my fav housewife.

• Wow
Agree completely, remember the episode where she gets some minor cosmetic bits done - iirc teeth and boobs? It was a whole new works to her, you can tell she doesn’t do much as her minor tweakments which is why she looks so different to the others. LVP was similarly old school but more glam and into her makeup so you couldn’t tell as much. I forget how old Kyle is until you see her hands.

She submitted legal forms requesting that her money owed is prioritised above the victims’ 😬 I know the legal docs are all disparate and not intuitive as they’re via the US system but they all really do suggest a level of awareness and complicity, sadly as she was my fav housewife.
Whilst horrible, that doesn’t necessarily show awareness. It shows she’s a greedy cow though!

Whilst horrible, that doesn’t necessarily show awareness. It shows she’s a greedy cow though!
I believe this was an older document so whilst they were together and in the midsts of it, there’s so much going on it’s hard to keep up but now this thread are talking about it I’ll share anything the Insta and Twitter sleuths post 💪🏻

I don’t think Rinna and Harry Hamlin have much money at all. She never made it in Hollywood and Harry Hamlin sure doesn’t seem to get much work……which is weird. They live in that house because they can’t afford a bigger one, Lisa Rinna cardigans on qvc ain’t gonna get you a mansion in Bel Air.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I agreed with you but After last nights episode I disagree again that sounded so made up, he fell off a cliff and was unconscious for 12 hours? I don’t get it the mid season trailer looks so good though! Sutton tells Erika she isn’t buying her story and Can’t wait for dorit vs garcelle lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.