The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that this was going to be their ‘forever home’. I believe they own it because they are selling it and slashed $1.5 million I think.
I’ve read somewhere part of their financial problems are their weird house financing structures, they don’t have one owner occupier mortgage on it - iirc there’s 15 people with an interest in the last home, Ronald Richards tweeted it when she told him off for getting involved in Erika’s case but has since backed off her as he said it wasn’t fair as she wasn’t getting involved in his biz? Very hard to keep up but we all know managing Boy George isn’t paying for that tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve read somewhere part of their financial problems are their weird house financing structures, they don’t have one owner occupier mortgage on it - iirc there’s 15 people with an interest in the last home, Ronald Richards tweeted it when she told him off for getting involved in Erika’s case but has since backed off her as he said it wasn’t fair as she wasn’t getting involved in his biz? Very hard to keep up but we all know managing Boy George isn’t paying for that tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Huh?! So like owning a racehorse, you buy a 'share' but someone gets to live in the property? And I guess if and when it increases in value and is come to be sold each shareholder gets a share of the profits?

Reactions: 1
Huh?! So like owning a racehorse, you buy a 'share' but someone gets to live in the property? And I guess if and when it increases in value and is come to be sold each shareholder gets a share of the profits?
Like the English shared ownership scheme? Lmao omg

• Haha
Yeah pretty much, I’ll try and find the receipts and a more precise explanation after baby bedtime!

Does it drive anyone else completely insane how Kyle can NEVER refer to Mauricio by name. Even when she is taking to her sister she calls him “my husband”. Every second sentence is “my husband” this “my husband” that - Christ - the man has a name - you have a husband - big deal. It’s weird. I worked with a girl who did the same - drove me mad. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does it drive anyone else completely insane how Kyle can NEVER refer to Mauricio by name. Even when she is taking to her sister she calls him “my husband”. Every second sentence is “my husband” this “my husband” that - Christ - the man has a name - you have a husband - big deal. It’s weird. I worked with a girl who did the same - drove me mad. 😂😂
haha she was the same with Kim, it’s always my sister…we know who she is, she’s on the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Receipts on Dorit’s house as promised, you’ll have to click through to read the whole thread but it’s all there!

apologies it’s 11 people “invested” in her home not 15 and apparently it’s acknowledged to be a shady process over there

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Am I missing something or was dorit always still following Lisa vanderpump on insta?

Receipts on Dorit’s house as promised, you’ll have to click through to read the whole thread but it’s all there!

apologies it’s 11 people “invested” in her home not 15 and apparently it’s acknowledged to be a shady process over there
What does ‘lien’ mean? I’ve seen it mentioned so many times.

Or worse…’love bean’ 🤮. That’s his name in her phone haha.

• Sick
Does anyone know what Teddi’s done to her face? I can’t put my finger on it but she looks different from her last season on RHOBH? Is it new veneers?
18223AB9-2FF7-4CA6-AB4A-E95B41B3EFAB.jpeg
I
I didn’t see her resemblance between her and her daughter until she posted this throwback. Slate looks so like her mum’s original face.
DB290119-ECA3-4714-9381-41F677F71DD6.jpeg

• Wow
What does ‘lien’ mean? I’ve seen it mentioned so many times.

Or worse…’love bean’ 🤮. That’s his name in her phone haha.
2AF465F0-DA9F-4818-A91F-B6B207112CCD.jpeg

To me this reads as if it’s like a secured debt in the UK? So if I needed a £100k loan I’d go to the bank and they’d say I have to secure it against equity I have in my house. If I default on the loan they’re then able to take ownership of that £100k of equity to fulfil the debt. So in a way you’re using an asset (or part of an asset) you have as a type of deposit on the loan, but you don’t have to liquidate it to cash to pay in advance, it’s just a security measure for the lender in case you duck up. Problem being these guys all duck it up 😫

Does anyone know what Teddi’s done to her face? I can’t put my finger on it but she looks different from her last season on RHOBH? Is it new veneers?
View attachment 675481I
I didn’t see her resemblance between her and her daughter until she posted this throwback. Slate looks so like her mum’s original face.
View attachment 675483
Teddi is such an absolute dullard just seeing her picture saps energy from me

Reactions: 2
View attachment 675481I
View attachment 675483
New nose, new lips, new teeth, who dis?

Also, I am tired of women moving to California and dyeing their hair blonde. Jeez, it is such a stereotype.

She looks so much better with dark hair. Dark hair is hard to carry but one it suits a person (I.e. old Teddi) it looks so good.

• Haha
New nose, new lips, new teeth, who dis?

Also, I am tired of women moving to California and dyeing their hair blonde. Jeez, it is such a stereotype.

She looks so much better with dark hair. Dark hair is hard to carry but one it suits a person (I.e. old Teddi) it looks so good.
They always have those long wavy hair extensions as well in California

Reactions: 2
What who was that ?
The British version is boring. Couldn’t get into Ladies of London was so dry.
haha I loved it, albeit still nowhere near as good as the US franchises, I don't know why the british versions are always so dull
This was the case, he was a russian oligarch https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10679402/millionaire-scot-young-dead-railings-fixer-russian-mob/

They always have those long wavy hair extensions as well in California
I always find it funny when you see either BH or OC in other places, especially Europe/NY as you can see just how tackily and ott they all dress, when they all kind of look the same it is less noticeable

Reactions: 7
haha I loved it, albeit still nowhere near as good as the US franchises, I don't know why the british versions are always so dull
This was the case, he was a russian oligarch https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10679402/millionaire-scot-young-dead-railings-fixer-russian-mob/

I always find it funny when you see either BH or OC in other places, especially Europe/NY as you can see just how tackily and ott they all dress, when they all kind of look the same it is less noticeable
Oh my God they always look out of place. As if trying to over compensate.

When I went to Amsterdam I saw a similar group of American women and they looked straight out of the RHOBH. Curly blond hair, a lot of jewelries, logo everything and they were super loud.

• Haha
Oh my God they always look out of place. As if trying to over compensate.

When I went to Amsterdam I saw a similar group of American women and they looked straight out of the RHOBH. Curly blond hair, a lot of jewelries, logo everything and they were super loud.
omg remember the episode when they went there and had that huge argument in a restaurant? you could tell Yolanda was just mortifeid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.