The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Rinna and Harry Hamlin have much money at all. She never made it in Hollywood and Harry Hamlin sure doesn’t seem to get much work……which is weird. They live in that house because they can’t afford a bigger one, Lisa Rinna cardigans on qvc ain’t gonna get you a mansion in Bel Air.
She has openly said that she was paid more for one commercial then anything else she had done and that was 6 figures. Also, look ah Eileen, she hasn’t made it in Hollywood but is a mega successful soap opera star. Also, I wouldn’t mind a net worth of $10 million!

Reactions: 5
She has openly said that she was paid more for one commercial then anything else she had done and that was 6 figures. Also, look ah Eileen, she hasn’t made it in Hollywood but is a mega successful soap opera star. Also, I wouldn’t mind a net worth of $10 million!
yeh I think those tacky soaps pay a lot as they have such high viewing figures. I dont likr her house though seems very old fashioned imo

Reactions: 6
Rinna seriously needs to go, all she does is scream and provide really tit over egged empathy for Erika and it’s unenjoyable TV. She has no content left in her cos she’s not constantly picking fights anymore.

Reactions: 10
yeh I think those tacky soaps pay a lot as they have such high viewing figures. I dont likr her house though seems very old fashioned imo
In one of the reunions Rinna herself said the pay on daytime tv soaps was total dogshit, and that they get paid even less today than they did 20 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Except in the reunion Rinna herself said the pay on daytime tv was dogshit, and they get paid even less today than they did 20 years ago.
Yeah but it’s not like it’s £8 an hour it’ll be like £10,000 per episode instead of £30,000 or some tit it’s still a lot of money to most people just not to millionaires

Finally found the receipts!

Sorry for the misinformation earlier, it seems as if there’s been two rounds of letters re: her getting paid first? 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah but it’s not like it’s £8 an hour it’ll be like £10,000 per episode instead of £30,000 or some tit it’s still a lot of money to most people just not to millionaires
kind of insulting of her to describe that as "tit" tbh :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
No way do soap stars get anywhere near £10,000 per episode now or twenty years ago! Ever! They churn out five episodes a week.

Harry Hamelin probably earns more than Rinna thanks to royalties like LA Law and a steady stream of ‘Hallmark’ movies. Eileen’s husband is Dick Van Patten‘s son so that gives her a bit ‘old’ Hollywood money. Brandi never had any money. Kim gets her dosh from Kathy who does have some serious money. Kyle is finally living the high life thanks to The Agency (see multiple house moves to prove the point). Taylor also never had any money (was it a 50k 4th birthday for Kennedy? Again money talks, wealth whispers). Adrienne is a Malooof so has a lot of money.

Naively, when I began watching Rh I believed these women were all rolling in it. Now I see it’s a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 7
Why does Lisa Rinna answer her phone and shout "It's Harry Hamlin!"
Most people would say (not shriek) "it's my husband" or "it's Harry."

• Haha
how is Kathy so rich?
Hilton money?

Why does Lisa Rinna answer her phone and shout "It's Harry Hamlin!"
Most people would say (not shriek) "it's my husband" or "it's Harry."
Probably out of shock as they don't seem to communicate that much with all his camping trips etc. 😂 I think Harry Hamlin is just a fun name to say I can understand referring to him that way playfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was watching some old rhobh and it's so funny that Denise is 10x richer than Dorit yet had a smaller house and less luxuries it's strange but I guess if you really have it you don't feel the need to make pretend lol

Denise is SO beautiful, and they all hated that despite their designer threads, Denise looked a million dollars in her jeans and T-shirts. She's had a bit of work done, sure, but not much compared to the others and especially Rinna.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg this was sooo cringe, like Sutton makes a massive deal out of ‘knowing’ Dolce and Gabbana, first name terms etc and both times we’ve seen her at D&G neither D or G have come personally?? Let’s be honest, she’s just another rich client, not a personal friend 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless they don’t want to be on the show? But yes I agree, it seems she is a VIP client and they look after her well, but a close friend of Domenico and Stefano? Errrrr… the jury’s out on that one. Lisa Rinna said she was rich rich and she buys couture but online her net worth is ‘only’ $2 million?

Reactions: 1
Unless they don’t want to be on the show? But yes I agree, it seems she is a VIP client and they look after her well, but a close friend of Domenico and Stefano? Errrrr… the jury’s out on that one. Lisa Rinna said she was rich rich and she buys couture but online her net worth is ‘only’ $2 million?
could it be that the money is listed in her husband's name?

could it be that the money is listed in her husband's name?
Could be!
I don’t like that Rinna was saying at the dinner that Teddi needs to tell Denise about Brandi saying she had sex with Denise and then the next night when it was alluded that Brandi said she had sex with Rinna, Rinna immediately went on the defensive and said ‘you can’t put it out there!’
Kyle says that Brandi ‘never lies’, which is a massive joke and they don’t know why she would lie about Denise. Er hello, she’s struggling with money and has made it painfully obvious she wants back in on the show. Create a scandal with someone on the show and then she gets to feature. Are these ladies really that dumb? As for Sutton saying a friend had told her 2 years ago Brandi and Denise slept together, that makes no sense because they hadn’t met 2 years previously. Oh man, this is paaaaainful.

• Haha
Could be!
I don’t like that Rinna was saying at the dinner that Teddi needs to tell Denise about Brandi saying she had sex with Denise and then the next night when it was alluded that Brandi said she had sex with Rinna, Rinna immediately went on the defensive and said ‘you can’t put it out there!’
Kyle says that Brandi ‘never lies’, which is a massive joke and they don’t know why she would lie about Denise. Er hello, she’s struggling with money and has made it painfully obvious she wants back in on the show. Create a scandal with someone on the show and then she gets to feature. Are these ladies really that dumb? As for Sutton saying a friend had told her 2 years ago Brandi and Denise slept together, that makes no sense because they hadn’t met 2 years previously. Oh man, this is paaaaainful.
Agree about Brandi lying but from Denise's reaction I believe brandi tbh

OC time again! did shannon ever end up opening that restaurant ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Taylor also never had any money (was it a 50k 4th birthday for Kennedy?
I read her book and she said that party was heavily subsidised by sponsors who wanted to appear on the show, so it was “valued” at £50k but not actually. Tbh that American pop idol or whoever person probably made up a good % of that fee. The book suggested their financial situation was v smoke and mirrors too, and as we all know after he died how much money he owed out & Taylor had to settle it.

I’ve never had anyone to discuss this with but what an absolute mega ducking rollercoaster was the Taylor storyline? Has anything ever even come close to just how insane it was? One episode he’s getting chucked out the white party and the next he’s dead?!!

I read her book and she said that party was heavily subsidised by sponsors who wanted to appear on the show, so it was “valued” at £50k but not actually. Tbh that American pop idol or whoever person probably made up a good % of that fee. The book suggested their financial situation was v smoke and mirrors too, and as we all know after he died how much money he owed out & Taylor had to settle it.

I’ve never had anyone to discuss this with but what an absolute mega ducking rollercoaster was the Taylor storyline? Has anything ever even come close to just how insane it was? One episode he’s getting chucked out the white party and the next he’s dead?!!
I think the only thing that came close to that episode where she had the breakdown on holiday somewhere was the NY crazy island one with kelly, but as far as whole storylines go I def don't think so!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.