The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the most recent episode of BH. I can't tell if Erica is genuinely upset or not because her voice is so monotone and the face hardly moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said a few days ago that I was on the fence about believing Erika but after hearing that story about Tom and car accident and seeing her try and hide her smug smile I’m definitely leaning more towards the she knew camp.

Reactions: 14
I said a few days ago that I was on the fence about believing Erika but after hearing that story about Tom and car accident and seeing her try and hide her smug smile I’m definitely leaning more towards the she knew camp.
what was the car accident?

Reactions: 1
what was the car accident?
tom drove off a cliff, rolled out of the car, down a hill, broke his ankle, did something to his shoulder and was unconscious for 12 hours and then called Erika. The story made no sense how she was telling it either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watched the most recent episode of BH. I can't tell if Erica is genuinely upset or not because her voice is so monotone and the face hardly moves.
I caught up last night, the whole story about the crash it just made no sense whatsoever, people are taking the mick on Twitter over the story and pulling up aerial views of behind the house and their are no hills only a type of gated private community/road behind their house . It’s also annoying me how Kyle and Lisa’s are fawning all over her. And the hard time they give LVP over the dog and the hard time Denise got last season :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tom drove off a cliff, rolled out of the car, down a hill, broke his ankle, did something to his shoulder and was unconscious for 12 hours and then called Erika. The story made no sense how she was telling it either.
jesus, how the hell would someone of his age be able to even do that, could she have made up a more bizarre story?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
jesus, how the hell would someone of his age be able to even do that, could she have made up a more bizarre story?
He’s in his 80s isn’t he? (Pre covid) I’d seen an 83 year old lady fall on the high street and stayed with her as we decided to call an ambulance to check she was okay as she couldn’t stop shaking and her chin had quite a wide cut we wanted to check didn’t need stitches….. she only fell on a British high street lol but people of that age are so fragile. I couldn’t have imagined her being able to survive rolling down a hill, then being unconscious for 12 hours with broken bones and potential internal bleeding?!!

Even putting that aside the story was hilarious. Dorit looks like she has doubts which makes me love her despite her dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 10
He’s in his 80s isn’t he? (Pre covid) I’d seen an 83 year old lady fall on the high street and stayed with her as we decided to call an ambulance to check she was okay as she couldn’t stop shaking and her chin had quite a wide cut we wanted to check didn’t need stitches….. she only fell on a British high street lol but people of that age are so fragile. I couldn’t have imagined her being able to survive rolling down a hill, then being unconscious for 12 hours with broken bones and potential internal bleeding?!!

Even putting that aside the story was hilarious. Dorit looks like she has doubts which makes me love her despite her dodgy dealings.
Exactly, I am early 30s and I doubt I would survive that :ROFLMAO:

This series of the OC on itvbe is just so repetitive. Shannon's reaction to Peggy's story about the breast cancer thing is just odd, peggy has said she didn't have cancer, what is to be confused about?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know how the press didn't pick up on it too. Surely if his car went off the cliff there would have been a rescue and a press helicopter circling.

I want to know how the press didn't pick up on it too. Surely if his car went off the cliff there would have been a rescue and a press helicopter circling.
The story is ridiculous 🙄 even James bond would not survive such a fall and she is trying to tell us that her grandpa of a husband survived that? 🤣

Oh Erika, just put the orange suit already and walk in jail. I'm sure that the inmate would love to hear how expensive it is to be you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I caught up last night, the whole story about the crash it just made no sense whatsoever, people are taking the mick on Twitter over the story and pulling up aerial views of behind the house and their are no hills only a type of gated private community/road behind their house . It’s also annoying me how Kyle and Lisa’s are fawning all over her. And the hard time they give LVP over the dog and the hard time Denise got last season :rolleyes:
I’m honestly astounded at how much they’re all lapping it up. If one of my ‘work’ friends, even a close one, was under suspicion of being complicit in such horrendous activity I think I’d be maintaining a cautious distance, especially if it was all playing out on tv. I think she knew and I think when it comes out they’ll all look like pathetic sycophants. I am struggling to watch it. I know coincidences happen but it just seems so incredibly unlikely that she finally summons the courage to leave the husband she has raved about for years just weeks before it all comes out.

they also obviously have one clip of him being dismissive of her at a dinner and it’s getting wheeled out every episode just to remind us all of how dreadful he was….

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m honestly astounded at how much they’re all lapping it up. If one of my ‘work’ friends, even a close one, was under suspicion of being complicit in such horrendous activity I think I’d be maintaining a cautious distance, especially if it was all playing out on tv. I think she knew and I think when it comes out they’ll all look like pathetic sycophants. I am struggling to watch it. I know coincidences happen but it just seems so incredibly unlikely that she finally summons the courage to leave the husband she has raved about for years just weeks before it all comes out.

they also obviously have one clip of him being dismissive of her at a dinner and it’s getting wheeled out every episode just to remind us all of how dreadful he was….
yeah I think the fact that she hasn't publicly even said anything, like sympathy for the victims etc, really heavily implies guilt because if she lies now it can be proven later in court

Still one the previous season with Denise and Brandi drama. Rinna and Kyle keep harping on about getting to the truth, etc but does it really matter if a) your friend slept with someone else and b) they potentially lied about it because it’s on camera and they have a young daughter and marriage to protect?

The more I watch the more confused I’m getting about why Kyle and Rinna are so investing in this, because it really doesn’t matter. And why does Kyle believe Brandi and says she doesn’t lie when she kept coming between Kyle and Kim and said Kim was doing drugs all night, etc. Does that mean that Brandi was being honest about her accusations towards Kim? Brandi also made accusations about Kyle and her husband, so if she’s so truthful then they are right, correct?
As for Rinna, she is ready to tit on her friend of 20 years and believe Brandi but the moment Denise says that Brandi also made comments that she slept with another woman in the group it’s unfair and she shouldn’t put it out there?

I haven’t watched the baby shower episode but that’s the next one. Why is Brandi at Teddi baby shower at all? I read online that the producer that went off at Denise during one of their dinners made sure Sutton and Garcelle had left before Brandi was allowed to enter to go in about Denise. Garcelle has said in interviews that Lisa warned Denise that she would be the target this season and that combined with the clip of the producer going off at Denise makes me think that’s this was all completely manufactured, but it’s just nasty. Also helps that the producer is a fan of Kyle. Pity he’s been fired. Gosh I hope Rinna and Kyle get their comeuppance because they really are mean girls.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Erika knew the whole time but I think Tom fessed up to her when he realised he was about to get busted and so he made her get a divorce, I think they both came up with ideas on how to handle the situation and for what Erika should say on camera etc because it just doesn’t make sense

Just a side note, now that Mauricio and Kyle are rich don’t you think his personality has changed a bit? He isn’t as humble lol

Reactions: 9
Just a side note, now that Mauricio and Kyle are rich don’t you think his personality has changed a bit? He isn’t as humble lol
Yep, i think he's a twit and prances around like god's gift, mind you so does his wife, what with all of the hair flicking and doing the splits at every given opportunity. She's a smiling assassin. Can't stand them.

Reactions: 8
Oh waiting for the day when the targets are Teddully, Kyle, rinna and Dorit... Infact Camile, LVP, Yolander and Adrian should return and aim their focus....

Reactions: 3
I may be wrong in saying this as I gloss over the intros but why do OC & BH & NYC get new looks for the intro each season but Potomac and NJ are still wearing the same dresses for years in the ones for their show?

Reactions: 2
This week’s Popbitch had this little nugget…

“Scooter Braun is getting divorced and has been linked with an older Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills, who – so the rumours go – he met at "a sex club".

My money is on Maloof the hoof.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.