The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the fact that her husband took the money is true. The worst is that he did that for many years with different clients and got away with it.

Regarding Erika she 100% knew since she said during the episode at Lake Tahoe that her and her husband talk every single day and have a great relationship. Her signature was even present on many legal documents. Which is why the lawyers of the victims are trying to charge her too. Also, let's be real here, if your husband lived such a life style you would ask questions straight away. There is no way that she never checked their tax return, was aware of his earnings or questioned it all. She is a golddigger. This is the first thing women like her do.

The other ladies will never speak because PK (Dorit's husband) owed money to many people and they live a very shady life. Kyle's husband lost half of his team due to money problems and he was also charged for fraud by trying to sale a property to an African president knowing damn well that it was stolen funds. Lisa Rinna's husband is gay. So they'd rather keep their mouths shut.
I saw that Mauricio secretly sold a house for someone to himself, didn't tell the owner about other offers, and shortly after sold it himself for a huge profit, if there is one case of this happening there must be more. I would love to see some kind of huge scandal with kyle's family and them going bankrupt :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Kathy Hilton is a great addition to BH, she's hilarious, bit eccentric, and she really doesn't give a flying f what's going on!!
I wouldn't trust Mauricio at all, me thinks there's alot of skeletons to come out of his closet!!!!

Reactions: 10
Are the rumours true that Erika and her husband stole money from the widows and orphans of that plane crash?
I haven’t seen the new season yet but I’m a bit meh about Kathy being added. Is she any good? I rather they got some fresh blood in. Maybe a much younger housewife to mix it up a bit? They all seem to be around a similar age at the moment.
Omg beloved you need to get on Insta / Twitter, 100% true and really bleeping awful. I’m seeing legal documents dating back to 2001 (!!!) so this has always been Tom’s schtick. He was also concurrently running some form of Ponzi scheme with it, it was only in the last year or two where a high profile case (pretty sure it’s the gas explosion victims) made news that he stopped being able to borrow money to rob Peter to pay Paul and keep the show on the road. It is truly abhorrent behaviour and the fact Bravo haven’t halted filming and scrapped the season is TRASHHHHH!

Look up Ronald Richards on Twitter xx

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m on the fence about if Erika knew or not. I’m not 100% convinced she did. I get the impression from past seasons that he actually quite controlling and I can 100% see him having full financial control and basically giving her an allowance which she probably didn’t question.
I like Rina, she brings the drama and that is what housewives is about for me.
I would imagine that Harry and Lisa do have quite a bit of money as they have both been very successful and she doesn’t parade around in branded outfits and live in a lavish mansion. She doesn’t even have a pool. Money can’t buy you class and you just need to look at dorit and Erika for that.

Reactions: 5
I’m on the fence about if Erika knew or not. I’m not 100% convinced she did. I get the impression from past seasons that he actually quite controlling and I can 100% see him having full financial control and basically giving her an allowance which she probably didn’t question.
I would imagine that Harry and Lisa do have quite a bit of money as they have both been very successful and she doesn’t parade around in branded outfits and live in a lavish mansion. She doesn’t even have a pool. Money can’t buy you class and you just need to look at dorit and Erika for that.
Your not seriously calling Rinna classy are you? And she wears loads of branded outfits too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
IMVHO, Erika is a sociopath. She doesn't care about ANYONE other than herself. One of the coldest and most peculiar women I have ever seen. And IMVHO she was 100% complicit in Tom's shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMVHO, Erika is a sociopath. She doesn't care about ANYONE other than herself. One of the coldest and most peculiar women I have ever seen. And IMVHO she was 100% complicit in Tom's shenanigans.
:ROFLMAO:
exactly, she did whatever she could to get to where she is. I do agree with @Plasticbox that he probably was quite controlling, but that is pretty usual in that kind of relationship where she is basically bankrolling her vanity project, imo.
I think either she knew or she must have had suspicions, she seems clever, in a machiavellian way, no way would she have imagined he earned that much from his job alone, not to mention she must have noticed a difference between his lifestyle and that of other lawyers.
Her claiming she didn't marry him for his money is laughable when she leaves as soon as he loses it :ROFLMAO: I just feel so sorry for all the victims he stole money from

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO:
exactly, she did whatever she could to get to where she is. I do agree with @Plasticbox that he probably was quite controlling, but that is pretty usual in that kind of relationship where she is basically bankrolling her vanity project, imo.
I think either she knew or she must have had suspicions, she seems clever, in a machiavellian way, no way would she have imagined he earned that much from his job alone, not to mention she must have noticed a difference between his lifestyle and that of other lawyers.
Her claiming she didn't marry him for his money is laughable when she leaves as soon as he loses it :ROFLMAO: I just feel so sorry for all the victims he stole money from

And come on, she was hardly sexually attracted to him, he's an octogenarian midget.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your not seriously calling Rinna classy are you? And she wears loads of branded outfits too.
she has the worst dress sense imo, those awful suits she wears that just hang off her as she is way too thin, and her awful lips and hair :sick::sick:

And come on, she was hardly sexually attracted to him, he's an octogenarian midget.
it reminds me of that infamous question, "what attracted you to multimillionaire Paul Daniels?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree that she’s cold, but I think that was to do with her upbringing, I don’t think her mum was particularly maternal.
I also agree that (whether or not she married Tom exclusively for money, not 100% sure it was just the money) she knew what she had to do to survive financially, and if that meant not asking questions about the money, then she’d do it. I think she knows exactly what she’s doing but I wouldn’t go so far as to say she’s a sociopath, I think she’s cold but it’s just how she is. But that’s just my opinion 😄 and I have stated here before I have a soft spot for her 😆 and Rinna actually hahah I do find the whole Erika situation fascinating though!

I agree that she’s cold, but I think that was to do with her upbringing, I don’t think her mum was particularly maternal.
I also agree that (whether or not she married Tom exclusively for money, not 100% sure it was just the money) she knew what she had to do to survive financially, and if that meant not asking questions about the money, then she’d do it. I think she knows exactly what she’s doing but I wouldn’t go so far as to say she’s a sociopath, I think she’s cold but it’s just how she is. But that’s just my opinion 😄 and I have stated here before I have a soft spot for her 😆 and Rinna actually hahah
I would say she is just very cunning and mercenary, to the extent that I think if she did know she wouldn't care. I had imagined (from how she seems to paint herself, that she had come from a really poor family and was desperate to escape that, but from the documentary she was just from a kind of average family. I don't think it was excluvely money but also connections/prestige

Reactions: 7
I would say she is just very cunning and mercenary, to the extent that I think if she did know she wouldn't care. I had imagined (from how she seems to paint herself, that she had come from a really poor family and was desperate to escape that, but from the documentary she was just from a kind of average family. I don't think it was excluvely money but also connections/prestige
Also….and maybe I’m just insensitive/cold myself hahah but….within reason, yes she spent the money that was meant for the survivors families, but…it was Tom who actually stole it? Should she be punished for what he actually did wrong in the first place? Don’t come for me hahaha but it’s a thought I’ve had for a while.

Reactions: 1
Also….and maybe I’m just insensitive/cold myself hahah but….within reason, yes she spent the money that was meant for the survivors families, but…it was Tom who actually stole it? Should she be punished for what he actually did wrong in the first place? Don’t come for me hahaha but it’s a thought I’ve had for a while.
wouldn;t that class as being an accessory to a crime though?

Reactions: 6
wouldn;t that class as being an accessory to a crime though?
Yeah in France we call it "complicit" which means that she may face a lesser charges but the place where she'll go to is still called Jail 🤣

• Haha
Yeah in France we call it "complicit" which means that she may face a lesser charges but the place where she'll go to is still called Jail 🤣
yeah I think it is the same in the UK (and I presume the US) - albeit this is based largely on my love of crime dramas :ROFLMAO: I think she will end up with her own spin off show tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I definitely think the issue is that Erika knew it was stolen (allegedly knew) and didn’t say anything and spent it. I did have that thought that ‘well Tom was the one who stole it’ but the more I’ve read, the more it seems the issue is with Erika knowing about it.
I’ve been reading about this online because I’ve been waaaay out the loop with RHOBH (dog gate was it for me). It’s horrendous what he’s done ( @heretoreaditall2019 can you link to the documents because I haven’t come across them yet) and it’s such a sad end to his career which may have started off being honest, I’ve only started to read up on it so maybe he’s always been a crook. The divorce and the Alzheimer’s seems too lucky a coincidence to be true. And the screenshots she shared of her husband’s affair look like they were taken with a flip phone, so she’s been holding onto them for awhile.

I don’t see how RHOBH can ignore this and I hope they don’t. They probably will but it needs to be talked about.

I definitely think the issue is that Erika knew it was stolen (allegedly knew) and didn’t say anything and spent it. I did have that thought that ‘well Tom was the one who stole it’ but the more I’ve read, the more it seems the issue is with Erika knowing about it.
I’ve been reading about this online because I’ve been waaaay out the loop with RHOBH (dog gate was it for me). It’s horrendous what he’s done ( @heretoreaditall2019 can you link to the documents because I haven’t come across them yet) and it’s such a sad end to his career which may have started off being honest, I’ve only started to read up on it so maybe he’s always been a crook. The divorce and the Alzheimer’s seems too lucky a coincidence to be true. And the screenshots she shared of her husband’s affair look like they were taken with a flip phone, so she’s been holding onto them for awhile.

I don’t see how RHOBH can ignore this and I hope they don’t. They probably will but it needs to be talked about.
I wonder how the reunion will tackle it? Agree it seems insane to go into a law firm to help the ordinary people against companies etc to then go and steal money. I really just do not get it

Reactions: 4
yeah I think it is the same in the UK (and I presume the US) - albeit this is based largely on my love of crime dramas :ROFLMAO: I think she will end up with her own spin off show tbh
If that ever happens, I won't be watching!!

Reactions: 2

This will be a good starting point for anyone as it aggregates different bravo accounts’ / solicitors’ stories, from this you can go off and read other Insta posts or follow other accounts

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.