The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else really dislike Candiace's husband?
I used to like him but he's becoming very controlling and seems to be loving the limelight a little too much. However, he is responsible for one of my favourite moments when Candiace was throwing knives at her dinner party and he literally had to sit on her to try and calm her down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ETA: Also we know Candiace talks a lot of :poop: so I can only imagine the things he comes out with when they are in a fight, because you'd need to have a big mouth of your own to handle someone like her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I forgot / loved how unhinged that husband is. Some sort of alternative healer - he’s nuts - a few episodes on he gives Kyle a gift and her reaction is hilarious
Just got to that episode! Haha what on Earth! He tells her to put it on her liver and she’s like ‘where is my liver?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest ep of RHOBH and I’m disappointed that Erika isn’t being DRAGGED by the Housewives, considering the way they treated Denise Richards last season with no proof other than…Brandi Glanville 💀 there is no way Erika didn’t know about this prior to her divorce. Rinna needs to come and stir the pot on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest ep of RHOBH and I’m disappointed that Erika isn’t being DRAGGED by the Housewives, considering the way they treated Denise Richards last season with no proof other than…Brandi Glanville 💀 there is no way Erika didn’t know about this prior to her divorce. Rinna needs to come and stir the pot on this one.
Someone needs to go off on Erika and these lawsuits. The only thing close to anyone mentioning the dodgy business practices of these ladies was then Sutton made a comment about Dorit. Also someone needs to ‘talk about the husband’ (Harry Hamlin) to Lisa Rinna. She’s such a tit stirrer but I’ve heard so many stories about her private life but it’s never confronted! Like she threw away a 20 yr friendship with Denise over this show. Her relationship with her children is odd in the sense of how she behaves and talks about their problems. Also she wore this hideous make up / dress combo in the talking heads section of the last season and really needs to be dragged for that.
DB248395-A92E-4CE2-945A-26D3B8D65170.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to go off on Erika and these lawsuits. The only thing close to anyone mentioning the dodgy business practices of these ladies was then Sutton made a comment about Dorit. Also someone needs to ‘talk about the husband’ (Harry Hamlin) to Lisa Rinna. She’s such a tit stirrer but I’ve heard so many stories about her private life but it’s never confronted! Like she threw away a 20 yr friendship with Denise over this show. Her relationship with her children is odd in the sense of how she behaves and talks about their problems. Also she wore this hideous make up / dress combo in the talking heads section of the last season and really needs to be dragged for that.
View attachment 672018
None of them will because prior to each season Dorit, Lisa, Erika and Kyle meet to pick one housewife to attack. There was Yolanda, LVP, Denise and the lady who said that Lisa Rinna was a pill popper (forgot her name). So if they don't attack Erika it's because she told them not to.

Last season a lot of viewers complained about that online and said that she show was less organic. Not only that but we lost a lot if great housewives who created good content unlike the Mean girls club who do nothing but get makeup, look over the top and act fake. I used to love Rhobh but now I feel like watching a soap opera.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
None of them will because prior to each season Dorit, Lisa, Erika and Kyle meet to pick one housewife to attack. There was Yolanda, LVP, Denise and the lady who said that Lisa Rinna was a pill popper (forgot her name). So if they don't attack Erika it's because she told them not to.

Last season a lot of viewers complained about that online and said that she show was less organic. Not only that but we lost a lot if great housewives who created good content unlike the Mean girls club who do nothing but get makeup, look over the top and act fake. I used to love Rhobh but now I feel like watching a soap opera.
Agreed - the glam is like an extra housewife / eternal plot point, it’s so boring. I’m here for #lewks in their confessionals but I cba to hear about it day in day out. Crystal is well turned out but it’s not a thing, Dorit’s lost an entire personality and replaced it with god awful branded boiler suits.

I don’t understand why no one is discussing it. I follow the bravo tea accounts and someone shared that Kathy Hilton had liked a post about Erika stealing from orphans, but she probably just wasn’t wearing her glasses lol. It’s unfair that it falls onto Garcelle or Sutton but they’re the only ones not in the coven who are smart enough to call bs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed - the glam is like an extra housewife / eternal plot point, it’s so boring. I’m here for #lewks in their confessionals but I cba to hear about it day in day out. Crystal is well turned out but it’s not a thing, Dorit’s lost an entire personality and replaced it with god awful branded boiler suits.

I don’t understand why no one is discussing it. I follow the bravo tea accounts and someone shared that Kathy Hilton had liked a post about Erika stealing from orphans, but she probably just wasn’t wearing her glasses lol. It’s unfair that it falls onto Garcelle or Sutton but they’re the only ones not in the coven who are smart enough to call bs.
" Dorit’s lost an entire personality and replaced it with god awful branded boiler suits" :ROFLMAO: I haven't been watching the new series, only seen a couple of episodes but totally agree, BH has basically just been awful OTT outfits and arguing over the same things over and over again for a few seasons now

• Haha
I’m sorry but I didn’t realise Dorit had a personality.
I am disturbed none of them called Erika out.

• Haha
I’m sorry but I didn’t realise Dorit had a personality.
I am disturbed none of them called Erika out.
her personality is basically the tackiest expensive desisnger clothes. So am I, I think the reason must be that all of them have sahdy financial situations, remember that video with that woman chasing Dorit asking about money her husband owed someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her personality is basically the tackiest expensive desisnger clothes. So am I, I think the reason must be that all of them have sahdy financial situations, remember that video with that woman chasing Dorit asking about money her husband owed someone?
Thank you for the first laugh this morning I actually laughed out loud.
Your right maybe they do all have sticky financial situations but I’m sure none of them have stolen from victims like Tom and Erika? You still need to call her out and say what’s on your mind. That would have brought more viewers in and made the show more interesting.
I have not watched the new series I always wait for ITV to show it. Should get Halu really. What do you think of Kathy ? I wonder why she came on the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Are the rumours true that Erika and her husband stole money from the widows and orphans of that plane crash?
I haven’t seen the new season yet but I’m a bit meh about Kathy being added. Is she any good? I rather they got some fresh blood in. Maybe a much younger housewife to mix it up a bit? They all seem to be around a similar age at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for the first laugh this morning I actually laughed out loud.
Your right maybe they do all have sticky financial situations but I’m sure none of them have stolen from victims like Tom and Erika? You still need to call her out and say what’s on your mind. That would have brought more viewers in and made the show more interesting.
I have not watched the new series I always wait for ITV to show it. Should get Halu really. What do you think of Kathy ? I wonder why she came on the show?
Yeah I would have thought if nothing else for viewing figures they would have, especially Rinna . I don't think any of them have done anything as bad as Tom and Erika but I imagine they have done things that wouldn't go down well with the public, otherwise why not confront her?
I assume Kyle pushed for kathy to be on, I have only seen a couple of clips with her in it, she seems nice but ditzy. Yeh I don't have hayu either, who knows when it will finally be on itv :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Kathy really does make me laugh on Beverly hills. Crystal is such a dick but I kind of love it 😂 I cba with Erika, even if she did not explicitly know the where and how of the money (I believe she did) she enjoyed it and she either didn't ask any questions or she had her suspicions and did it anyway. But then again she's not the only one who benefits from money made in shady ways *cough cough dorit*

Reactions: 8
Are the rumours true that Erika and her husband stole money from the widows and orphans of that plane crash?
I haven’t seen the new season yet but I’m a bit meh about Kathy being added. Is she any good? I rather they got some fresh blood in. Maybe a much younger housewife to mix it up a bit? They all seem to be around a similar age at the moment.
For me Kathy is adding some humour into the series, I like her...so far 😂

As for Erica, it's true the money was taken but the big question is did she know? From her acting I think she did know and to protect her they've started to divorce and make out her marriage was emotionally abusive. Erica is quite defensive and cutting when angry and I suspect no one dares question her publicly.

For me Kathy is adding some humour into the series, I like her...so far 😂

As for Erica, it's true the money was taken but the big question is did she know? From her acting I think she did know and to protect her they've started to divorce and make out her marriage was emotionally abusive. Erica is quite defensive and cutting when angry and I suspect no one dares question her publicly.
I think I would be more inclined to believe her if she wasn't making these claims about her marriage now, very convenient she had never mentioned anything like that before

Regarding BH - I have never liked Erika. Didn’t like her outfits, didn’t like the lame music, just simply didn‘t like her. Here are my outfits, come to my show. It always feels like she was doing the cast and crew a favour by appearing on the show and the only time she seemed remotely happy was when LVP was being dragged through the mud.

For me, BH started to lose its shine once Rinna appeared. It became Mean Girls vs a popular housewife.

Reactions: 10
I think I would be more inclined to believe her if she wasn't making these claims about her marriage now, very convenient she had never mentioned anything like that before
Yes the fact that her husband took the money is true. The worst is that he did that for many years with different clients and got away with it.

Regarding Erika she 100% knew since she said during the episode at Lake Tahoe that her and her husband talk every single day and have a great relationship. Her signature was even present on many legal documents. Which is why the lawyers of the victims are trying to charge her too. Also, let's be real here, if your husband lived such a life style you would ask questions straight away. There is no way that she never checked their tax return, was aware of his earnings or questioned it all. She is a golddigger. This is the first thing women like her do.

The other ladies will never speak because PK (Dorit's husband) owed money to many people and they live a very shady life. Kyle's husband lost half of his team due to money problems and he was also charged for fraud by trying to sale a property to an African president knowing damn well that it was stolen funds. Lisa Rinna's husband is gay. So they'd rather keep their mouths shut.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.