The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"a neutral queen" my god if this isn't the most accurate thing ever said.

I adore Dolores when she's not blindly sticking up for Teresa. She seems like a really good friend and good person. Love her mum and kids too, they seem like a very grounded family. And she used to be a prison guard! Has there ever been another Real Housewife with a comparable prior career?
I like Dorinda. You sometimes need characters like that on the RH to balance it out .

Reactions: 8
I’m not buying the whole Melissa and Joe having problem I think it’s all for a storyline he seems to really adore her. I really like Jennifer’s husband Bill in fact I like all the husbands on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not buying the whole Melissa and Joe having problem I think it’s all for a storyline he seems to really adore her. I really like Jennifer’s husband Bill in fact I like all the husbands on the show.
The husbands could probably get their own spin off show. They feature much more heavily than the other franchises. I mean Frank Cantania gets a confessional on it now 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I quite like David and Dolores together, I actually think it's quite unfair he gets the blame for a lack of commitment when he built that house for her and she wouldn't move in. I know she said it was because there was no ring attached but I don't fully believe that (and I am huge Dolores fan lol). I think they are just a very low key and understated couple.

I bloody love Frank though ❤ I'd quite happily watch a spin off with just the new jersey men!!

Reactions: 6
I follow Heather Dubrow on Instagram and my God! The amount of face work she and Terry have had done is scary. They literally have the same cheek bones 😳
I saw that too! She can just about get away with it, but Terry - I beg you, step away from the free filler at work please! He’s one injection away from looking like a patient on his own ‘Botched’ show!

Reactions: 6
I love the Housewives - I watch every one! I once walked past Brooks in an airport in the US - was almost starstruck til I remembered he’s an hole. And he was taller than I thought he’d be.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I love the Housewives - I watch every one! I once walked past Brooks in an airport in the US - was almost starstruck til I remembered he’s an hole. And he was taller than I thought he’d be.
wow im stupidly impressed. i have never had any kind of brush with anyone on bravo :cry:

Reactions: 2
I've started watching NY I'd only ever seen a few episodes from the first season, currently part way through season 3 and all I can say so far is Jill is a bit of a narcissistic bellend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've started watching NY I'd only ever seen a few episodes from the first season, currently part way through season 3 and all I can say so far is Jill is a bit of a narcissistic bellend 😂
Ahh season 3 of NY is one of the best, stick with it and it’ll get even better!

Reactions: 2
watching secrets revealed of the Brooks cancer season of OC... the more and more things that come out there is just no way vicki didn't know

Reactions: 5
Ahh season 3 of NY is one of the best, stick with it and it’ll get even better!
I didn't realise how far along the season I was and managed to finish it today, definitely more drama than the first 2 seasons, looks like there is plenty of drama to come in season 4 and I always like it when they do the girls trips as it always kicks off 😂

I was never a fan of season one or two of NY only got good in season 3 IMO. Seasons one of NJ and BH are by far the best two first seasons.

Reactions: 1
I was never a fan of season one or two of NY only got good in season 3 IMO. Seasons one of NJ and BH are by far the best two first seasons.
did you not love the cringe of that family (cannot remember the names), who were really social climbing and trying to make their awfully behaved children speak french?

did you not love the cringe of that family (cannot remember the names), who were really social climbing and trying to make their awfully behaved children speak french?
Alex and Simon 😂 I remember really hating them first time I watched NY many many years ago, I rewatched seasons 1 - 4 last year and they really grew on me. But yes they were shameless social climbers 😂 they also wrote a book on child rearing which is just comical

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alex and Simon 😂 I remember really hating them first time I watched NY many many years ago, I rewatched seasons 1 - 4 last year and they really grew on me. But yes they were shameless social climbers 😂 they also wrote a book on child rearing which is just comical
Did they?? I must re-watch this series now I actually have kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.