The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching BH when they are in Germany...it is insane how little respect Erika Jane has for people's time, I am usually late for friends tbh, but they kept that zoo tour guide waiting over an hour for them! None of them have any respect for workers who are probably on low wages imo

Reactions: 2
From what I'm reading online it's pretty certain she is going to jail. Stewart is the assistant who got arrested which actually makes a lot of sense because it never quite added up that he was her PA. I can't believe this it's so wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
From what I'm reading online it's pretty certain she is going to jail. Stewart is the assistant who got arrested which actually makes a lot of sense because it never quite added up that he was her PA. I can't believe this it's so wild!
I only watched a few episodes of rhslc but christ she's a piece of work!

Apparently Heather “Holla” Thompson has already quit filming of S13 RHONY because of Leah.

Leah is just so...messy. I think bravo see her as the NYC version of Brandi but BH needed a bit of livening up when Brandi joined, NYC didn’t.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Heather “Holla” Thompson has already quit filming of S13 RHONY because of Leah.

Leah is just so...messy. I think bravo see her as the NYC version of Brandi but BH needed a bit of livening up when Brandi joined, NYC didn’t.
I thought if anything the newbie would have had the most trouble with Ramona

Reactions: 1
just about to watch the OC reunion episode with brooks on... excited! I cannot believe he tried to hit on Vicki's daughter, I don't get how for someone so confident and successful vicki has such bad self esteem

Reactions: 4
god vicki needs therapy to get over her awful relationship advice. Comparing herself to jesus is just..... I cannot imagine a Christian ever saying something like this

I wonder if it's because they're a similar age yet Heather seems older beyond her years.
I really don't like Heather, I feel sorry for her with all the issues with her son, but she coms across as quite smug, I remember the episode with her wedding anniversary party and her going on about how they were still friends with all of their wedding guests as if it was some kind of major achievement

I follow ladies of London Sophie stanbury in the first lockdown she had her hair done in the garden ans now her nails look so good with gel every other week during the first lock down she painted them herself one day and mentioned that she wasn’t any good so
Why are they looking perfect now

Attachments

I've spent weeks binging new Jersey finished season 10 yesterday going to wait until most of season 11 has been aired to watch that. I wish they'd bring back Caroline! I liked Jacqueline at first but the season she came back I went off her, I understand that everything with her youngest son will be really hard but I she clearly wasn't in a good mental state and I don't think her returning was a good thing for her. I can't help but love Teresa, I don't agree with having a convicted felon living it up on camera but she always brings the drama and I think that's why they keep her on the show, you can't deny that the kids are her a Joe's world despite all the legal stuff they are good parents. I love Margaret's one liners they crack me up. I don't know how to feel about Melissa one minute I like her one minute I don't.

no and I never saw that, was he interviewed on his own?
yeah was really pointless tbh, you could see Andy just looking at him increduously the whole time, he basically just repeated the same lies as in the series. I really don't know how andy kept his cool, I never could have. He also came across as more coldly aggressive, I can fully imagine he was pshyically abusive or at least threatened to be tbh

• Wow
Just catching up on NJ. Dolores remains a neutral queen, I know a lot of people aren't keen on her but I really like her.

Not sure if I cba with yet another Joe/Melissa "she wants to follow her dreams, he wants her to stay at home with the kids" storyline 🙄 I generally like them as a couple and think they just make fake drama to stay on the show.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on NJ. Dolores remains a neutral queen, I know a lot of people aren't keen on her but I really like her.

Not sure if I cba with yet another Joe/Melissa "she wants to follow her dreams, he wants her to stay at home with the kids" storyline 🙄 I generally like them as a couple and think they just make fake drama to stay on the show.
the competitive aspect with Joe/Melissa and and Gordas was SO bizarre, I don't get why you would basically be trying to complete with your brother's wife

Reactions: 4

"a neutral queen" my god if this isn't the most accurate thing ever said.

I adore Dolores when she's not blindly sticking up for Teresa. She seems like a really good friend and good person. Love her mum and kids too, they seem like a very grounded family. And she used to be a prison guard! Has there ever been another Real Housewife with a comparable prior career?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.