The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tana outed herself, she’s now made herself look worse for running away.
cynthia needs to go.
Kenya pretending to be bi for a week to try and give herself a story line away from the husband that can’t stand her and never could has reached a new level of desperation, no wonder she’s obsessed with who someone else is shagging.
latoya is just a scank,
drew, I don’t care 🤣🤣
kandi, that whole block storyline seems to have been dropped? But it just shows she has nothing to bring to the table and she needs to go.
fallon could have been a good housewife but I don’t know if she wants that.
marlo in the last episode is now so desperate to have a peach she’d fight with herself.
Love the Atlanta chat! Even if it’s not particularly positive haha I feel like everyone watches BH, NY, NJ but I just can’t get into them. I, unfortunately, agree with most of these opinions 🤣

Latoya, Drew and Falynn have brought a bit of drama but Latoya is messyyyy. I would like to see Falynn more because she seems interesting but that Halloween party was shocking.

Kenya irritates me to no end and the Bolo drama is so stupid! She says she doesn’t care who does what then continues dragging it on. The Marc drama isn’t a surprise because he clearly was never interested in her.

I like Kandi and Cynthia but agree they could do with a freshen up...I follow some Housewives twitters and regularly see them talking about Sheree maybe returning and I think it could be good to bring the Bone Carrier back 🤣

Reactions: 3
Love the Atlanta chat! Even if it’s not particularly positive haha I feel like everyone watches BH, NY, NJ but I just can’t get into them. I, unfortunately, agree with most of these opinions 🤣

Latoya, Drew and Falynn have brought a bit of drama but Latoya is messyyyy. I would like to see Falynn more because she seems interesting but that Halloween party was shocking.

Kenya irritates me to no end and the Bolo drama is so stupid! She says she doesn’t care who does what then continues dragging it on. The Marc drama isn’t a surprise because he clearly was never interested in her.

I like Kandi and Cynthia but agree they could do with a freshen up...I follow some Housewives twitters and regularly see them talking about Sheree maybe returning and I think it could be good to bring the Bone Carrier back 🤣
I don’t come to this thread because I watch Potomac and Atlanta (I do watch Dallas and I’m watching the old New Jersey ATM) but I don’t watch the others 😂 I would LOVE Atlanta or Potomac chats 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t come to this thread because I watch Potomac and Atlanta (I do watch Dallas and I’m watching the old New Jersey ATM) but I don’t watch the others 😂 I would LOVE Atlanta or Potomac chats 😂
Twins! I only religiously watch Atlanta and Potomac. Salt Lake City will be on my weekly watch list when it comes back 😆
I’ve heard Dallas is a good one but don’t have time now to fully get stuck into it so I’ll get back to you when I do. I watched Jersey (UK) when it was on.... I’ll leave it at that. 😳
I rewatched S9 of Atlanta over Christmas and it was a breath of fresh air compared to this season, I would love Phaedra to come back but I don’t see it happening. 🤣 Maybe it would be nice to see Kim back to see what other work she (and her daughters) has had done to her face!

Reactions: 1
Just been confirmed that Sutton will be a full time BH housewife this series! She deserves it more than the others. I love her and Garcelle, bored of Kyle, dorit, Lisa and Erika.

Reactions: 11
Twins! I only religiously watch Atlanta and Potomac. Salt Lake City will be on my weekly watch list when it comes back 😆
I’ve heard Dallas is a good one but don’t have time now to fully get stuck into it so I’ll get back to you when I do. I watched Jersey (UK) when it was on.... I’ll leave it at that. 😳
I rewatched S9 of Atlanta over Christmas and it was a breath of fresh air compared to this season, I would love Phaedra to come back but I don’t see it happening. 🤣 Maybe it would be nice to see Kim back to see what other work she (and her daughters) has had done to her face!
Shady Phae Phae is gold but too much of a liability following her last season. If you like ATL and Potomac I really would suggest getting into NJ - I skipped a couple in the middle but the more recent seasons are good, this current season alone is definitely miles better than ATL right now.
Speaking of ATL, have you guys seen Riley’s nose job?! 😱

• Heart
Shady Phae Phae is gold but too much of a liability following her last season. If you like ATL and Potomac I really would suggest getting into NJ - I skipped a couple in the middle but the more recent seasons are good, this current season alone is definitely miles better than ATL right now.
Speaking of ATL, have you guys seen Riley’s nose job?! 😱
Phaedra ❤ But I agree of course! It made for a good season though.
Oooh really?! I tried to start S1 of NJ but the interior design really threw me off so I couldn’t watch it but I might try again soon. 🤣
Yeaaa I’ve seen it, it’s definitely a change but I think all nose jobs are a bit shocking at first!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooh really?! I tried to start S1 of NJ but the interior design really threw me off so I couldn’t watch it but I might try again soon. 🤣
You have to go into it with a different mindset - it's not aspirational but it more than makes up for it with the Shakespearean family dynamics and drama. The gaudy houses are truly horrific though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have to go into it with a different mindset - it's not aspirational but it more than makes up for it with the Shakespearean family dynamics and drama. The gaudy houses are truly horrific though.
I loved Jersey Shore so I’ll try it again soon and maybe I can learn to love another New Jersey show 🤪

watching a one on one episode of OC with vicki about brooks...it is insane how much she lied about everything

You are missing out on New Jersey, one of my favourite episodes is season 3 episode 1 the christening 🤭

I couldn’t bring myself to watch that episode one of Cynthias weddings was enough for me 😄
NJ is definitely the most insane one, they are all totally unhinged!

Reactions: 8
I think the first series of NJ was the first franchise I watched, I will always remember that episode with the table flipping :LOL:
It was the first I watched too and if I remember correctly it was on channel 4 and then they never showed season 2 :confused: :rolleyes:

• Sad
Ooh hello !
I watch more of Cheshire /New Jersey and Orange County but did watch New York with Alex and Simons children at the dinner

Remember alexis from oc? I’m glad Her and Jim divorced.

New Jersey -I really hope Melissa and joes troubles are fake tbh as I like them as a couple. I miss Dina and her animals

Ooh hello !
I watch more of Cheshire /New Jersey and Orange County but did watch New York with Alex and Simons children at the dinner

New Jersey -I really hope Melissa and joes troubles are fake tbh as I like them as a couple. I miss Dina and her animals
Jim was just awful! he was just so backward in terms of gender relations

Reactions: 4
Jim was just awful! he was just so backward in terms of gender relations
He was .It seems like joe can be too with Melissa from What I’ve read in recent articles and seen previously though so I suppose looking reflectivity joe and Melissa have their problems too and I can’t exactly condemn Jim but praise joe. Double standards on my part

Ooh hello !

‘Dont you know you’re at a nice dinner party?!’ 😂 *johann screams louder*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.