The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex and Simon 😂 I remember really hating them first time I watched NY many many years ago, I rewatched seasons 1 - 4 last year and they really grew on me. But yes they were shameless social climbers 😂 they also wrote a book on child rearing which is just comical
omg when they went to saint barts and were saying how they expected their children to immediately speak french :LOL: felt so bad for the au pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was never a fan of season one or two of NY only got good in season 3 IMO. Seasons one of NJ and BH are by far the best two first seasons.
Oh I loved NY season one / two with old ball Simon 😂 what season was the one where Luanne insisted Bethany paid as she had invited her 😂

also loved scary island season. The new season looks a bit tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah Alex and Simon were totally full of notions, they seem to have calmed down since their move to OZ and the boys seem to have turned out well despite their parents delusions of grander. Simon didn’t age well and doesn’t seem into fashion as he was in the earlier seasons 😄 Remember he loved going shopping with Alex:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Wonder how the Jen Shah case is going to play out 🤷‍♀️ Sounds like she’s been accused of conning elderly venerable people, with her tele marketing company.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell Atlanta is a struggle to watch this season. I don’t know why I’m bothering with it at all.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell Atlanta is a struggle to watch this season. I don’t know why I’m bothering with it at all.
It’s awful I watched the latest episode yesterday and it’s really gone to the dogs. When you think how good the earlier seasons were its so so tacky now. They’ve dragged the stripper storyline out to death. Also Kandis reunion look:oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
ITVbe is about to show the RHOBH Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy shitshow of a series and I am here for it 😂🐶 #puppygate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder how the Jen Shah case is going to play out 🤷‍♀️ Sounds like she’s been accused of conning elderly venerable people, with her tele marketing company.
And she's been all over social media saying she's innocent...

Something very interesting about US federal cases like this (according to reddit and not verified 😇): They typically involve long investigations and gathering a lot of evidence before the defendant is charged, so 90% of defendants go on to plead guilty; 8% of cases are dismissed; only 2% go to trial, and a tiny percentage of those cases result in a win for the defendant. If you narrow it down to the Southern District of NY (where Jen has been charged), those stats are even more strongly in the prosecution's favour; SDNY are serious about getting guilty verdicts. They would not have charged her if they didn't have a strong case. Unless she genuinely isn't guilty or has a good chance of being acquitted and her lawyer has advised her of this, surely her best bet now is to cooperate with the feds, plead guilty at the earliest opportunity and hope for a light sentence? But she seems to be doing the exact opposite. I think she may be a true narcissist. Either that or completely delusional.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Something very interesting about US federal cases like this (according to reddit and not verified 😇): They typically involve long investigations and gathering a lot of evidence before the defendant is charged, so 90% of defendants go on to plead guilty; 8% of cases are dismissed; only 2% go to trial, and a tiny percentage of those cases result in a win for the defendant. If you narrow it down to the Southern District of NY (where Jen has been charged), those stats are even more strongly in the prosecution's favour; SDNY are serious about getting guilty verdicts. They would not have charged her if they didn't have a strong case. Unless she genuinely isn't guilty or has a good chance of being acquitted and her lawyer has advised her of this, surely her best bet now is to cooperate with the feds, plead guilty at the earliest opportunity and hope for a light sentence? But she seems to be doing the exact opposite. I think she may be a true narcissist. Either that or completely delusional.
Interesting. I wonder if bravo will keep her as a cast member and film it all like Teresa 🤔. Not sure I’m that invested in her as a character, like I was Teresa.

Reactions: 4
Interesting. I wonder if bravo will keep her as a cast member and film it all like Teresa 🤔. Not sure I’m that invested in her as a character, like I was Teresa.
I think with Teresa it was an easier sell because they were able to use the narrative of Teresa being a victim of Joe's criminal scheming (for lack of better phrasing). What Jen has done is way way worse and tbh I don't think there is anywhere near as much interest in the story for Jen and her family. Part of what made Teresa's (and Joe's) time away more interesting was seeing the impact it had on the girls and Teresa's family. I suspect Jen is going to be dropped like a hot potato and she is going to jail for a very long time.

Reactions: 6
I think they will definitely try, they've always valued drama above morals (thank you Bravo gods). And they were filming on the day she was arrested, so as long as she doesn't quit, they can presumably use the footage and make it a central storyline next season. She won't have as many people rooting for her as Teresa (I was never a fan, but she successfully managed to spin the yarn that it was all Joe's fault/she was really innocent so a lot of people had sympathy for her, whereas Jen seems to be the mastermind behind this and was already disliked), but personally I'd be invested just to see how it all plays out - it's so juicy!

I feel so bad for her kids though. They seem genuinely smart and grounded.

It’s AWFUL. Nobody gives a damn if she shagged the bloody stripper!
And where did Tanya go, guilty guiltyyyy

Reactions: 5
It’s AWFUL. Nobody gives a damn if she shagged the bloody stripper!
And where did Tanya go, guilty guiltyyyy
everything about this season is tragic, I used to like Porsha, I don’t care who she shags sure she openly admitted she got pregnant by Denise because of his income, but the fact she used the BLM movement for content, and got angry the Kandi was set to get attention for her own activism stuff, because that was porsha’s story line, says so much about her personality.

tana outed herself, she’s now made herself look worse for running away.
cynthia needs to go.
Kenya pretending to be bi for a week to try and give herself a story line away from the husband that can’t stand her and never could has reached a new level of desperation, no wonder she’s obsessed with who someone else is shagging.
latoya is just a scank,
drew, I don’t care 🤣🤣
kandi, that whole block storyline seems to have been dropped? But it just shows she has nothing to bring to the table and she needs to go.
fallon could have been a good housewife but I don’t know if she wants that.
marlo in the last episode is now so desperate to have a peach she’d fight with herself.

it must be embarrassing to go from such a high rating show to what it’s become now.

It’s awful I watched the latest episode yesterday and it’s really gone to the dogs. When you think how good the earlier seasons were its so so tacky now. They’ve dragged the stripper storyline out to death. Also Kandis reunion look:oops::rolleyes:
god she looked awful. How did she think that looked good 🙈

I wanted to edit this but I'm too late. Source supporting the above stats is here:

Also - article confirming Bravo want to continue to film her:

everything about this season is tragic, I used to like Porsha, I don’t care who she shags sure she openly admitted she got pregnant by Denise because of his income, but the fact she used the BLM movement for content, and got angry the Kandi was set to get attention for her own activism stuff, because that was porsha’s story line, says so much about her personality.

cynthia needs to go.
Kenya pretending to be bi for a week to try and give herself a story line away from the husband that can’t stand her and never could has reached a new level of desperation, no wonder she’s obsessed with who someone else is shagging.
latoya is just a scank,
drew, I don’t care 🤣🤣
kandi, that whole block storyline seems to have been dropped? But it just shows she has nothing to bring to the table and she needs to go.
marlo in the last episode is now so desperate to have a peach she’d fight with herself.

it must be embarrassing to go from such a high rating show to what it’s become now.

Has Eva left then? I don't really keep up to date with Atlanta as much as the others. Its probably my least favourite alongside BH

I read that someone in Jen’s glam squad was undercover investigating her. Obviously I don’t know how true this is or if they’d even go that far to try and build a case against her for something like this?

Reactions: 6

cynthia needs to go.
latoya is just a scank,
drew, I don’t care 🤣🤣

I get the idea that Fallon’s husband doesn’t want her on TV so she got cut back. Or she was boring. But she has the luxe I crave to see from my housewives 😭
With you on everything else! Marlo is hilarious because we all know she wants that Peach but her past means that we’ll never really dig deep into her.

I read that someone in Jen’s glam squad was undercover investigating her. Obviously I don’t know how true this is or if they’d even go that far to try and build a case against her for something like this?
Don't know how true it is but I'm sure it's possible for a federal case of this significance. There's speculation that the undercover agents were the members of her glam squad that were blurred out in the footage last season (very weird to be hired by a housewife knowing you'd be filmed and then not sign a release). Possibly ties in with why someone was recording her conversations as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.