The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back, I skipped to the reunion because this season was unbearable.

What's everyone's opinion on Emily and Gina ? They shoot up to Leah level of unlikable for me.
Back in another thread, there's a few of us who would love to go out on a drunken night with Emily, she seemed such fun!!!

Reactions: 2
Emily's husband weirds me out a little. Can't get my head round their relationship *at all*. Although a nicer side of him came out during the Covid season
when he had his near death experience.

I have a soft spot for Gina as she's roughly my age and reminds me of a friend I don't see much anymore 😔 However I don't think her relationship with Emily is particularly solid.

Reactions: 3
They're poor and boring, get them gone
Emily said Shane comes from money but it's hard to tell from their lifestyle.

Back in another thread, there's a few of us who would love to go out on a drunken night with Emily, she seemed such fun!!!
Oooh. The only redeeming quality I can see in Emily is her beautiful hair.

Emily's husband weirds me out a little. Can't get my head round their relationship *at all*. Although a nicer side of him came out during the Covid season
when he had his near death experience.

I have a soft spot for Gina as she's roughly my age and reminds me of a friend I don't see much anymore 😔 However I don't think her relationship with Emily is particularly solid.
Yes, Shane and Emily have the most roomate like relationship I've seen so far. I don't find him that unlikable tho, just plain boring.

I really was ready to love Gina as she's just a few years older than me and she seemed sweet. I also felt for her for her divorce, and the dv. But the loudness and the screaming and the interrupting people off, yikes. That's not how you win an argument, she keeps shouting over anyone who disagree with her, especially Shannon. And to be fair, without Shannon she would have spend a whole weekend in jail, I'd be grateful forever. They kept antagonizing her to make her look unhinged, but to me, they looked like damn fools.

I think both Gina and Emily felt that without Tamra and Kelly, they'll be the main 'alpha' or whatever but they clearly don't have the personality to pull it off. From that first episode where Emily stormed out dramatically from Heather's house, I knew they were both pulling an act.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg this is me 🤣 Got addicted to RHOC in my mid 20s after finishing uni and then a bit of a gap before I got a job. It was on at 10am on ITV2 and it forced me out the door for an early morning run as it was mt reward watching it 🤣

Now I'm creeping towards my 40s and the running I do now is chasing down my toddler when he's eating something he shouldn't 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Emily and Shane, Shane's soh reminds me more of bantery British humour than American, which is why I think the ladies often get offended.

I liked Gina until last season when she was a twit- mainly to Shannon but just in general. I'll give her another chance this season, we all have head up arse stages and I hope she recognised what she was becoming.

• Heart
Anyone looking forward to the reunion of rhonj? The last few episodes are supposed to be good as well.

Reactions: 1
Anyone looking forward to the reunion of rhonj? The last few episodes are supposed to be good as well.

Yea and no! Yes for the drama and no because it’s just a rehash of the Gorgas/ Guidices.

Apparently all full time housewives are returning to NJ and only one part time, I’d say Jackie is gone.

Reactions: 5
Yea and no! Yes for the drama and no because it’s just a rehash of the Gorgas/ Guidices.

Apparently all full time housewives are returning to NJ and only one part time, I’d say Jackie is gone.
Melissa put out a story that she doesn't know yet if she'll be back next season I only read that yesterday. I think they'll wait and see how the public reacts to the reunion. Plus the rumors that Joe gorga had something to do with Joe guidice going to prison

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This has probably been discussed, but I can’t make my mind up about the Erika and Tom thing! I can’t help but think that she is a very good liar.

Reactions: 9
So I’ve watched all the real housewives except for orange county, am I missing out is it up there with the best of them for drama and are the early seasons good like most of the others? I remember watching a couple of episodes years back of season 1 and finding it slow to get into

Reactions: 2
So I’ve watched all the real housewives except for orange county, am I missing out is it up there with the best of them for drama and are the early seasons good like most of the others? I remember watching a couple of episodes years back of season 1 and finding it slow to get into
There's a few decent series of it. It's never really been my favourite though

I just recently watched the OC myself, I liked it a lot. I skipped the season 8 altogether. The two most recent seasons, I watched a few episodes and then skipped to the reunions. The first seasons are a bit comical but I really enjoyed it. Very early days of reality TV.

I genuinely think Ramona is a bit dense when it comes to social situations, rather than plain old nasty which is what comes out with the OC ladies. Looking at you, Tamra.
[/QUOTE]
Yes!!! Her behaviour at the black shabbat dinner was the worst she's ever been. They were discussing anti semtic hate and Ramona bursts into tears about not being Jewish at college. She is the most tone deaf nutter and I will miss her faux pas' greatly.

As much as she is annoying I'd rather watch her any day of the week over Heather Dubrow.

New ep of NJ. I now think Teresa and Melissa are just as bad as well as the husbands. Melissa and Joe were talking and said once the wedding is out the way they’re going to be basically disowning Teresa… clearly only wanting to go to the wedding for clout and to be in the spotlight. Then Teresa talking to red face in the car who states he is not inviting M&J to a meal which then Teresa reminds him she’s on camera. You can see the panic in her eyes as he’s talking. They ALL let the mask slip this episode

New ep of NJ. I now think Teresa and Melissa are just as bad as well as the husbands. Melissa and Joe were talking and said once the wedding is out the way they’re going to be basically disowning Teresa… clearly only wanting to go to the wedding for clout and to be in the spotlight. Then Teresa talking to red face in the car who states he is not inviting M&J to a meal which then Teresa reminds him she’s on camera. You can see the panic in her eyes as he’s talking. They ALL let the mask slip this episode
If you remember the leaked full text messages between Melissa and tre Melissa had told tre she only cleared the date of the wedding and wouldn't be attending anything else. Why tre went quiet was she didn't want to say in front of her kids and the cameras that Joe and Melissa had said they aren't attending because at that stage of filming tre was STILL protecting her brother. This is why I don't like Melissa the lies and the constant victim narrative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.