The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes, when everything is quiet...and I'm about to drift off to sleep, or in the middle of a deep meditation, or staring out at the ocean...all I can hear is....

“Tom’s house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help and then, my son, he rolled over his car five times on the way home...I got a call at 3 in the morning — but didn’t get it until 6 — from Pasadena police department that Tom’s home had been broken into. … He confronted the burglar and then he had to go the hospital and then have some sort of surgery, I don’t even really know...My son went because I can’t go, and then on his way home, it was snowing and he rolled his car,”
I dont know why but every time I picture him rolling out of the car I imagine that simpsons clip where homer pretends to steal moe's car to get the insurance money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prime Housewives has to be The Real Housewives of DC - when the Salahis breached security to attend the White House for a state dinner! 😳🤣

What a snoozefest Erin's anniversary party was 😴
Seven speeches of be excessive for a wedding let alone an anniversary. And you have a dozen sponsors but are only serving canapes?! Sai was rude as duck for not saying bye though

I did love the scenes with jessel and her husband, they're so funny

Reactions: 4
Seven speeches of be excessive for a wedding let alone an anniversary. And you have a dozen sponsors but are only serving canapes?! Sai was rude as duck for not saying bye though

I did love the scenes with jessel and her husband, they're so funny
Jessel HATES him and I don’t want them to divorce but I know it will be an absolute disaster on TV 🫠

Reactions: 1
RHOA: Sheree has more self control than me... if my ex husband brought his secret daughter to my granddaughters sip and see, I'd have a few strong words with him. He's so aloof it's so weird.
Next week is the finale, and we'll finally see a bit about the divorce 👀

RHOA: Sheree has more self control than me... if my ex husband brought his secret daughter to my granddaughters sip and see, I'd have a few strong words with him. He's so aloof it's so weird.
Next week is the finale, and we'll finally see a bit about the divorce 👀
Completely agree! Also found it weird that the daughter said she’s met Sheree’s kids a few times before - if I went to a family thing and my dad introduced me to a sister I never knew about, the first thing I’d be doing is FaceTiming my mum!

Completely agree! Also found it weird that the daughter said she’s met Sheree’s kids a few times before - if I went to a family thing and my dad introduced me to a sister I never knew about, the first thing I’d be doing is FaceTiming my mum!
I wasn't sure about the timeline, was his daughter conceived when he was with sheree? She was very cool, I would have been floored!

I wasn't sure about the timeline, was his daughter conceived when he was with sheree? She was very cool, I would have been floored!
So apparently, Sheree's kids taught she already knew ? She explains it in the after show on youtube.
Bob had 2 kids prior to marrying Sheree, apparently this new one is somewhere in between those two, but Bob doesn't want to get a DNA test

So apparently, Sheree's kids taught she already knew ? She explains it in the after show on youtube.
Bob had 2 kids prior to marrying Sheree, apparently this new one is somewhere in between those two, but Bob doesn't want to get a DNA test
Even if I thought she knew, I’d still be like guess who I met for the first time today. Weird. Maybe me and my mum are too gossipy lol

Reactions: 1
Half way through season 5 of Miami.
Feel so sorry for Lisa, Lenny is a bastard!
LOVE Kiki! Her energy is great this season.
Can’t deal with Marysol and trying to make being an alcoholic a thing

Reactions: 7
RHOC: i can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm ready for Shannon's sober arc, or to be single. She has to drop alcohol or men, she can't do both

Reactions: 6
RHOC: i can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm ready for Shannon's sober arc, or to be single. She has to drop alcohol or men, she can't do both
Shannon needs to stay single and sober. The more I hear about her relationships, the more I wonder how they've lasted beyond 5 mins

Reactions: 7
Shannon needs to stay single and sober. The more I hear about her relationships, the more I wonder how they've lasted beyond 5 mins
Yes, love Shannon but I wish she had of stayed single after David. I loved the way she said she had normal fights with John that 'just' left her paralysed for days. Yes Shannon, totally normal.

I can't understand why Heather is selling the house and buying the BH apartment now. She still has 2 kids left at home. I total get downsizing (not that her new apartment is exactly small) but why the push now. I thought it was quite sad when she was saying the house represented a job she no longer wants...I get where she's coming from SAHM, putting her career on hold, managing a huge house that needs lots of staff but why not give it another couple of years then at least her middle would be at college?

Yes, love Shannon but I wish she had of stayed single after David. I loved the way she said she had normal fights with John that 'just' left her paralysed for days. Yes Shannon, totally normal.

I can't understand why Heather is selling the house and buying the BH apartment now. She still has 2 kids left at home. I total get downsizing (not that her new apartment is exactly small) but why the push now. I thought it was quite sad when she was saying the house represented a job she no longer wants...I get where she's coming from SAHM, putting her career on hold, managing a huge house that needs lots of staff but why not give it another couple of years then at least her middle would be at college?
I read that people think she only came back on the show to advertise for her house. And as Terry said, for that price, it's hard to say no.

Reactions: 3

I think she wants to be on rhobh. I refuse to believe she thinks her living in the OC is preventing her from restarting her acting career. She makes lisa rinna look like an academy award winner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.